• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Development Team Recruitment

Years
  • Staff Needed

Im Currently Working On On A Game Called Pokemon Emerald Green Using Rpg Maker XP And Pokemon essentials DS. This Is My First Time Making A Game So Yeah..... -__-

-Game Name-
    Pokemon Emerald Green

-Positions Needed-
    -Spriters-
    -Scripter-
    -Planner-
    -Mapper-
    -Graphic Artists-

-Regions-
    -Kanto-
    -Hoenn-
    -Silver Islands(might Change Name)-

-Current Progress-
    Story: 25%
    Pokemon Overworlds: 100%
    Trainer Overworlds: 75%
    Trainer Sprites: 75%
    Music: 0.5%
    Kanto: 0%
    Hoenn: 0%
    Silver Islands: 2%

If Interested PM me :P

Last edited:

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • 30m4aig.png

Is looking for help!

Pokemon Lost Legends is looking for talented individuals who are looking for a dedicated project. Lost Legends has been in the works for 3 years and is still going strong.

My name is Chris, aka Worldslayer(608) and I started Pokemon Lost Legends back in early 2009 as a ROM Hack which was entitled Pokemon Dissension. Through the course of time the game has since evolved into a solid game designed in RMXP. With the contribution of friends and fellow Calis Projects Staff Pokemon Lost Legends has established it's own within the Game Development Community within the realm of Pokemon Fan Games.

Pokemon Lost Legends Showcase Thread

Currently the Lost Legends Development Team is comprised of Myself. I intend on establishing a dedicated team who wishes not only to help develop the game further but also also wishes to help establish themselves and their skills within the community.

I am looking for skilled individuals who take pride in their work, are confident, can take constructive feedback and apply it, and who can give their input on the project overall to help it become something even greater. Positions needed are as follows:

Sprite Designer
    This individual will be creating trainer and Pokemon sprites alike while also recoloring and reposing existing ones. This individual will be working with me in the conceptual designs of the game and bringing these concepts to life.

Map Designer
    This individual must have an eye for detail. beautiful maps filled with small details are key in bringing the world to life and helping bring the player deeper into the game. Must have a natural eye for interior design, and layout as well as outdoor creativity. This individual will be working along side me to bring the world to life.

Script Writer
    This individual is one of if not the most important member on the team for they take ideas and set them up to function which ultimately brings the player and their experience to new levels. This individual will work with me in the conceptual design as well as the actual implementation of various scripts which add features to the game.

Team members will work closely with me in various ways including email, instant messenger and forums.

Each member is entitled to proper credits and compensation for their input to Lost Legends and I look forward to meeting those interested in helping develop the game further!

CHRIS

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Work wanted!

i am a good mapper and can contribute to some maps in details if someone needs any help pm me because i have a lot of spare time :(

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
    Years
  • Recruiting a team member

Team name: (Is not Posted on board yet) Team Revamp

Team Leader:Me (Mustafa505)

Current Members:None

Current Game title: Pokemon Red Revamped Edition

Current progress made: 5% (of Revamping)

Position(s) needed:

Mapper
    Scripters

(Red:- Just Needed)

Timezone: IST Delhi. (Indian Standard Time)

Preferred Method of contact: Private Message​

Last edited:

NejiForce

Kh-Fan
    Years
  • Pokemon Isle Adventure

Name
    Pokemon Isle Adventures.
    Progress:
    not available
    Team:
    Cari(not a mamber in PC) and me
    Projekt is made with:
    RMXP
    Graphics:
    unled2sjl.png

welkartemitroutenbjkc.png

picture0009.png

picture0010.png

picture0011.png

slowpokewellbykymotonia.png

Credits:
    Prince Legendario
    Callis Projects
    Alucus
    Zein
    Kyle
    BoomxBig

Story:
    (I won´t tell too much sry)
    After a strange dream you wake up on a little Island.
    How are Kyogre and Groudon involved in this?

About the Projekt:
    I and Cari were German Romhacker but then we had the Idea to this game on Rmxp
    (so we switched too RMXP:P and don´t be afraid because of the Language the project will be in english:))

Ok now to the point why I´m here we already have:
    Mapper(Cari and me as 2nd Mapper)
    Storywriter(I+Cari)
    Tile Ow and other graphic researcher/maker (me)
    and we need a good scripter who is able to work with orders.
    (please a Pm if you are interested)

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • Hello all, today I am addressing you all in search of a spriter for my latest game, Pokémon: Lost Souls. It is a remake of the R/S/E series but is made in my interpretation of how the game would have been like. My progress so far is coming along good but I am in need of the following spriters:
    Trainer spriter - One who has good skill when it comes to spriting trainers who can also sprite my main player and some NPC's.
    Fakemon spriter - This part I only need for the accepted applicant to sprite a few Pokémon to give a little twist to my game.

Current progress:
    Codes : 7% (mainly designing layouts)
    Maps : 26%
    Sprites: 8% Only outside tiles collected.

Example of my games appearance:
    Spoiler:

I am hoping I can get at least one spriter to do the trainer spriting part.
    Thank you in advance and I wish good luck to any applicants.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
    Years
  • Story:
    Spoiler:

You as the protagonist decide weather you are boy or girl (of course), depending on your gender the opposite sex is you'r childhood friend that has been living in the neighborhood with you since birth. One day you wake up from a strange dream (cant tell you the dream). The dream tells you a prophecy of what MIGHT happen. Depending on your behavior you may be either good or evil. The protagonist does not only have stories of his own, but so does his/her childhood friend. One day a strange professor visits your Village to see one of his old colleges ends up being attacked by a wild pokemon, Later that day your whole world changes.

Screenies:
    Spoiler:

Features:

Fashion system: I had this implemented awhile ago, the system is fairly easy to make. Some parts of the story require you to change cloths. Depending on the amount of help I get from spriters / graphic artist the player will have a verity of cloths.

Dual-Screen / Touch-Screen:
    I have worked a bit with Vemon-12 on developing the Pokemon Essentials DS kit on implementing some of its features that exist today.

Bank:
    I have yet to start working on this, but the player will have his/her own account, where they can deposit money.

Guild:
    This should also be fairly easy, the player will be able to build their own guild, and recruit members of his/her guild.

Quests:
    All guilds need a quest system/ side story. To gain money, meet new pokemon, and raise guild reputation.

Player Popularity:
    The more popular the player becomes, the more people would want to battle with said player.

New Items:
    I am going to implement a new item called Sticky Gloves, Sticky gloves are made from Spinarak web. It will allow you to climb buildings, and glass.

Hiking gear will also be available to allow players to either ascend, or descend on high rock walls (Rock Climb).

Defog, and Foggy weather will also be implemented, as soon as I get this coded I will release it to the public.

Whirlpool has also been coded in already.

Dark Pokemon / Snag Ball:
    This is also going to be implemented/ fixed.

Pokemon Stalker:
    Thanks to Help-14's Follow Character script, the pokemon will be able to follow you in an adventure of a life time.

Re-Battling:
    Thanks to Luka S.J re-battling is going to become more rewarding.

AND MORE

P.S:
    As soon as I get some help, I will provide you with better screen shots then the ones I am going to provide you now.

Recruitment:
    Scripter (not really needed, but would love extra help)
    Spriter (Highly needed, help with custom charaters and for GUI)
    Grammar Nazi (My grammar is on par with a 12 year old)
    Tiler ( Custom Tiles will be loved)
    Mapper ( To see if My maps are pretty good, not really needed).
    Beta testers ( for my top fans)
    Motivators (I am going to need motivation)
    Story Checkers (To see if the story is not trash)

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=253413

Last edited:

Valora17

Something Memorable?
    Years
  • Free Agent looking for work
    Area looking for work: Fakemon Spriting
    Timezone: PST (California)
    Preferred method of contact: PM, eventually Email or Skype
    Examples of work: something-memorable.deviantart.com or there are links in my signature.

:) I am just out of high school so I have a lot of time to sprite. Just let me know..

Infinipede

negima ruined my life
    Years
  • Area looking for work: Fakemon spriter
    Timezone: Eastern Standard (US)
    Preferred method of contact: MSN (i.love.uboa AT gmail.com) or Skype (medicalmeccanica)
    Examples of work: mojanbo.deviantart.com

Additional Info:

DON'T contact me if you can't script/don't have a scripter.
    DON'T contact me if your story consists of EVIL TEEM CAPTURE LEGENDERY POKEMANS.
    DO contact me if you have your act together and are just looking for a spriter to bring your designs to life.

Rossay

Quack quack
    Years

• Pokemon GM

Team name: Pokemon GM
    Team Leader: Rossay

Current Members: Several people on DA, Pokecommunity
    Current Game title: - Untitled at current -

Current progress made:

An almost finished, written from scratch, new Pokemon Engine made with Game Maker which mimics the black&white games (including ANIMATED battle system).

Position(s) needed:

Artists (fakemon spriters, trainer spriters, VS sprite creators, concept artists, tile-artists etc -- I'm only looking for a moderately high-standard of artist and above [if you are unsure, send a sample of your work])

Designers (people who can help contribute ideas, design the plot, characters, concepts etc)

Timezone: Any really, although I operate in GMT (UK Time).

Preferred Method of contact:

DeviantArt, Pokecommunity, MSN. As a starting point, send me a message either here or on DeviantArt.

Additional info
    :

This project has been created to use my newly created Pokemon Engine GM. It's an attempt to go beyond what can be achieved by the standard Essentials user and show what Game Maker can add to the creation of a Pokemon game.

The project is being designed from scratch. Nothing has been decided yet and at the moment I'm just compiling a strong team of people to collarborate on it.

DEMONSTRATION SCREENSHOTS:
    Spoiler:

FOR ADDITIONAL SCREENSHOTS OF MY "POKEMON ENGINE GM" SEE MY DEVIANTART (link in sig).

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • Pokemon: Swords of Mystery Team Recruitment

Pic_22.PNG

Team Name: Team Kyurmai
    Team Leader: Me
    Current Members: None
    Current Game Title: Pokemon: Swords of Mystery
    Positions Needed:

• Pokemon Spriter (for Fakemon)
    • Trainer Spriter
    • Musician (for Pokemon cries and background music)
    • Scripter
    • Overworld Spriter
    Timezone: (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM me.
    Additional Info:

• Only members that are good at high quality sprites, music, etc. Take the Pokemon Raptor overworld sprites for example.
    • Only 10 spots are available at the moment. This bullet will be updated daily.

Hope you will consider joining my team!
    -JalordaSerpent7

Last edited:

flamz321

Redefining the arts...
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 13, 2024
    Fakemon atist needed

RECRUITING TEAM MEMBERS

Team name: Team Cobalt

Team Leader: flamz321 (me)

Current Members:Anglican, Ehibikia, flamz321, rydrew123

Current Game title: Pokemon Cobalt

Current progress made: Barely any :/

Position(s) needed: Spriter

Preferred Method of contact: PM plz

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey guys, I'm recruiting a development team for a Pokemon fan game. As of right now the game is nameless. I don't want to get too far into planning and then not be able to get the team together to produce it. So, I've decided to get the team together first, and then we'll plan together.

I need:
    Programers (Script Writers)
    Sprite Artists
    Overworld Artists

That's about it at the moment. Once I assemble a small team and we get the game rolling we'll recruit more people as needed. I'm not ever going to worry about the website until I get a decent demo of at LEAST the first 5 gyms together.

I just want to point out that this is NOT "just another fan game". I am not going to be producing a piece of crap Pokemon game. I want to emulate the formula that has worked so well for so long in the main franchise, while adding new things to the mix to add a sense of freshness.

I want to make this game true to the franchise, so there is a really neat surprise ending that I'm sure will make my game fit into the actual games produced by Nintendo.

So, please, only apply if you're serious about creating a wonderful game. It will take time, work, and effort, but I assure you if you stick with it our game will be a beautiful piece of work.

If you're interested send me a message. Please don't worry about replying to this thread. Just message/comment me.

Thanks.

I hope to hear from applicants soon.

Sincerely,
    ~Sage Raziel

P.S. Scriptors are my biggest need.

ironlucario

God of All Kips
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Feb 12, 2023
    (Request)Pokemon Online Web Based

Hello i have been looking for a open source online pokemon rpg web based script.
    Is there anyone who can help me find one or make one.
    Add me on [email protected]
    I just bought two domains and 80$ web hosting plan and my game script needs php 4 and i only have php 5 so yea. add me on msn if u can help

WackyTurtle

Developer
    Years
  • Staff Needed

Hello everybody, my name is WackyTurtle and I am recruiting for my first game!

Pokémon: Legends of the Arena

Team name
    Team Turtle

Team Leader
    Me (WackyTurtle)

Current Members
    Just me...

Current Game title
    Pokémon: Legends of the Arena

Current progress made
    10% (ish)
    Cities: 1/10
    Routes: 2/20ish
    Stadiums: 1/10

Position(s) needed
    Human overworlds (Player & his brother in particular)
    Trainer sprites
    Scripter (not much work needed)
    Custom tiler (maybe)

Timezone
    GMT (Greenwich Mean Time/UK)

Preferred Method of contact
    PM me or email me at: [email protected]

Additional Info
    Here is a link to the current thread

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Team name:
    Lightning Yellow

Team Leader:
    Desbrina

Current Members:
    None

Current Game title:
    Lightning Yellow

Current progress made:
    Up to Vermilion

Position(s) needed:
    Trainer Spriter - Updating/Creating Gen 1 trainer sprites into Gen 4

Timezone:
    GMT

Preferred Method of contact:
    PM

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • Hello people.
    I am not here to create a team,
    I am here because I want to let you know that im available to do the following positions:
    - Mapper (Quite good at it)
    - Scripter (still learning some stuff ;))
    And I'm also good at creative positions, like making (not scripting, but the idea of) The storyline, and the Gym leaders and so.

If you want me to help with the developement of your game, just send me a private message here, or email me at mailto:[email protected]

Greets,
    mr.Alpha

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2012
    Team name:PC Pals
    Team Leader: darkdemon
    Current Members:darkdemon
    Current Game title:Pokemon Dark Merge
    Current progress made:Recently started, so about 3 maps...:(
    Position(s) needed: Spriter, Scripter, tilesets, Mapper, think that's it...
    Timezone: (UTC+03:00) Nairobi
    Preferred Method of contact:Email me at: [email protected]
    Additional info: Ive tried making many pokemon games others also and original ideas but usually stop, becuase of me needing to do wayyy to much work , any help even the slightest of help is very appreciated.

Last edited:

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
  • Pokémon: Sulfur Version
    Nothing colorful for this recruitment post, as I don't do artwork.

Some important information...
    Team name: Poltergeist Corp.
    Team Leader:Musketeer
    Current Members:N/A
    Current Game title: Pokémon Sulfur Version
    Current progress made:5%
    Position(s) needed:Scripters, artists(tilesets, sprites, etc.), mapper, title screen/intro video/in-game videos, and a support bar creator.
    Timezone:UTC -6
    Preferred Method of contact: PM me through PC's private messaging system.
    Additional info:I assign sounds, know SOME Ruby(can help do some of the scripting), and a storyline idealist. You can find screenshots, info, and more by going to: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=255399

Made using the following:
    RPG Maker XP
    venom12's DS Essentials

EDIT:
    Project has gone under, no longer accepting team members. This project was a lost cause from the start.

Last edited:
    Years
  • POKEMON DARK SKY
    Recruitment Thread
    Program: RPG XP
    Created by: NightWing87

Actual Thread Located here, with more information on the game/ what I'm in need of.: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=256373

What I need help with :

• Sprites - Overworld and Battle Sprites, once we hit battle sprites i'm going to need a really experienced spriter who can do multiple things because this isn't your normal pokemon game, I'll explain more later.
    • Tiles - My theme of this game is that pokemon are attacking the kanto region, therefore I plan on having many of the towns ravaged and routes charred, etc. So I'm really in need of someone who can edit the tileset I'm using to make the buildings damaged/ destroyed, as well as making burned/frozen terrain, etc.
    • Mapper - I've been doing all the mapping myself, but would love someone who can throw pokemaps together to have to bounce ideas off of. Of course, they'd have more time to perfect or edit my past maps. ;D
    • I have many more Requests, but these are just the major ones that I need fulfilled to get the game running. If you're curious about more, just check the thread link above which has information on the remaining openings.
    (OverWorld Spriter)
    (Battle Spriter)
    (Tileset Editor/Maker)
    (Mapper)

If you're interested in a position above, post a message in the actual thread ( which is given above ) or send me a private message.

Back