• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you getting Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory??

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
Years
  • I know i'm getting splinter cell3 and I can't wait for it any longer. I read about some of the new stuff they added in one of my game informers. It says you get a shotgun attachment and a sniper attachment. Also coming is Sam's new knife for stuff that I probably shouldn't say, but anyway playing it should be a blast for all the splinter cell fans out there. So, you going for it too?????? just wondering..

regnitz

Jyooneur Membur
    Years
  • Oh my goodness. There is not doubt in my mind I'm going to own this game the first week it comes out. I'm probably not going to get a chance to play it a week after its purchace though. My dads crazy about the Splinter Cell series, as am I.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
  • Yeah. the bad part is that it won't come out until 03/01/05 so it's a little bit of a wait, but Halo 2 will keep me busy till then.

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    dragon_masta_99 said:
    Yeah. the bad part is that it won't come out until 03/01/05 so it's a little bit of a wait, but Halo 2 will keep me busy till then.
    ilovebees.com will keep you busy for Halo 2.
    Anyway, I can get Spliter Cell: Chaos Theory for by brithday if that's the release date. 4 days until then. Perferct Timing. :D I wish I had Xbox Live to play Splinter Cell: Panadora Tomorrow and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory's multiplayer.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    I wish it was out by christmas... :\ I hope that it's harder this time round aswell... Pandora Tommorow was way too easy (even on hard mode)

I can't wait too see how the new combat moves work aswell, I can't wait to hang from a ceiling and pick up a guard by his throat. The knife looks cool aswell.

Back