• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What About The 6th Movies?

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
  • toto56 said:
    I Don't Know ,who Can Tell Me?
    ???
    Nevermind, I'll tell you something about it.
    Iti s released in Japan 2003.
    Jirachi, Flygon, Salamence, Kyogre, Absol, Kirlia appears in this Movie.

Years
  • In Japan, it comes out on DVD and video December 17. It might come out in the US around like...the summer or fall....Pokemon.com officially declared its gonna come out on video at least. (the article on Jirachi they said it) So...thats all Ive got so far. oh, and Its gonna have a mini-movie (or does ^^ )

Rayquaza

Champions Of The Sky
    Years
  • yes get some info about where to buy it when it is rlsed in JAP..:D becuase a few weeks ago I read a tricle somewhere that you could pre-order or reserv it on amazo.co.jp , but now I cant find it anymore on amazone..anybody any idea to buy it when it is rlsed in JAP??

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Rayquaza said:
    yes get some info about where to buy it when it is rlsed in JAP..:D becuase a few weeks ago I read a tricle somewhere that you could pre-order or reserv it on amazo.co.jp , but now I cant find it anymore on amazone..anybody any idea to buy it when it is rlsed in JAP??
    It's amazon.co.jp
    you missed an "n"
    It's quite good.
    Oi! Wait a minute! I think all the head quarters of Hong Kong Pokemon Alliance has it! I'll ask them during the next Pokemon comepetition.

ratiasu

Infinity type Pokemon
    Years
  • In Houen there's a comet that is visible on earth every thousand years for seven days. While the comet appears you have to buy a special calender and repeat your wish every single day so it while come true. Satoshi and his friends reach a pokemon fair. The they see a magican (member of Team Magma) who wants to catch Groudon in the movie.

If you want a full detail version go to http://serebii.net. They've a good discription in the moviedex.

Back