• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Akula

Capitalist Shark
Years
  • Hello, I am Akula. I've been lurking around for quite a long while, and decided to create an account. I'm interested in the hacking/modding of games. I'm a amateur at Advance Map and I still have a long while to go coding-wise.
    I own almost all of the games, if not the cartridge, I have the ROM.
    Anyhow, as to not bore anyone, I will end it there.
    Hello everyone! ;D

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
  • Welcome Akula. I'm actually a rom hacker myself. I'm kinda new to it but I'm learning. Anyways, you should check out the emulation forums if you're into hacking. While your there, you could check out my hack under Beginner's Lounge. It's called Pokemon Tyran Purple.

Akula

Capitalist Shark
    Years
  • Yes, I've visited that forum section already. Hopefully I can make a fully functional ROM hack in the nearish future.
    And I will check that out!
    Thanks.

Back