• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need Regi's!!!

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
Years
  • Uhmm, i have Regiice, i will try to get the others in the GTS.
    I will trade the Regiice for Rayquaza. But first, can i have the nature? (I'll accept
    any nature, i just want to know ^^)

UGAtyler07

Banned
    Years
  • um..can i get the natures? do u have anything else like ekans and magnazone...

Palkia: Quiet
    Dialga: Relaxed
    Giratina:Hardy
    Heatran: Adamant
    Cresselia: Timid
    Rayquaza: Rash
    And I can give you Pokerus on everyone put Rayquaza. And i do have an ekans and can get you a magnazone but that will take a few minutes.

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
  • Palkia: Quiet
    Dialga: Relaxed
    Giratina:Hardy
    Heatran: Adamant
    Cresselia: Timid
    Rayquaza: Rash
    And I can give you Pokerus on everyone put Rayquaza. And i do have an ekans and can get you a magnazone but that will take a few minutes.

sounds great...do u need regigigas 2?

UGAtyler07

Banned
    Years
  • Uhmm, i have Regiice, i will try to get the others in the GTS.
    I will trade the Regiice for Rayquaza. But first, can i have the nature? (I'll accept
    any nature, i just want to know ^^)

The nature is above, and yes I will trade. Also can i have a Masterball please, I noticed it in your sig. The Rayquaza has a nickname (Quazar) but I can change it back if you want. I have used it and its EV's are screwed up, but if you want it that is fine.

sounds great...do u need regigigas 2?

Yes, actually that was the point for the Regi's. So what do you want for them?

Last edited:

Golden_Trapinch

Golden Trapinch
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    I can!

'Ello, I can give you the legendaries! And any other pokemon you want! (They'r legit. The only hack is the clone pokemon hack)

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
  • The nature is above, and yes I will trade. Also can i have a Masterball please, I noticed it in your sig. The Rayquaza has a nickname (Quazar) but I can change it back if you want. I have used it and its EV's are screwed up, but if you want it that is fine.
    Uhmm, yes, that's okay, i'll give you the MasterBall ^^
    And, i prefer it with it's original name ^^ thanks Lol.
    my FC is... 0860 3141 3969
    Just tell me whtn you're ready ^^

Back