• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokémon: The Almia Conspiracy

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
Years
Please wait until Chapter Four! A lot will be revealed there, which is why I am taking so long with writing it. (and also because I have just returned to school o_o) I am planning on making it into two parts. Hikaru will probably return in Ch. 4 (yes, I am practically confirming it), and the evil team will be introduced. Chapter Four will hopefully be up soon.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
Years
Pokémon: The Almia Conspiracy

Chapter 4: Part I

Zack woke up, back in his room, in his house, in the peaceful town of Chicole. He got up out of his bed, and walked over to his dresser. Rifling through his assortment of colorful clothes, he picked out a pair of pants and a blue t-shirt. Walking over to the staircase that led down to the kitchen/livingroom, he put on his sneakers. Taking a quick peek at his alarm clock, he took note of the time.

"8:30?!?! I'm late for the Academy!" he exclaimed nervously after glancing at the clock.

He ran down the stairs, pausing by his mom to get breakfast.

"Honey, I got you a Bike, so you can get to school faster. Use it instead," she said to him, as he dashed out the door with his breakfast, a piece of buttered toast, in his mouth.

Outside, he looked around for the Bike, spying it around the corner of the house. It was blue, with silver trim, and a black leather seat.

"Awesome! This is a cool bike!" he said enthusiastically, swinging his leg around the bike to sit on it.

He began to pedal quickly, and reached the path connecting Vientown and Chicole.

Pedaling past the numerous Cherubi, Sunkern, and Budew, all of them crying out at him, he sped on toward Vientown. He stopped slightly to feed a starving Budew alongside the road.

"There you go, little buddy!" Zack said, as he patted the little Pokémon while it ate the food he had given it.

He swung back onto the bike, and pedaled the rest of the way to Vientown. He reached the line for the ferry to Academy Island, and folded up his Bike.

Chattering and excited squeals rose from Pokémon and Trainers alike in the crowd. Zack eventually found Data in the mêlée.

"Hey, Zack! There you are!" Data exclaimed when Zack reached him, his Porygon-X hovering in the air beside him.

"Can you believe this crowd?" Zack asked Data.

"I know. It's so crazy that this many kids joined the Academy!" Data replied with enthusiasm.

Their conversation continued along those lines, as making small talk was pretty much all they could do. Slowly the crowd emptied into the boats, zooming off to the island as soon as they were full of people.

Data and Zack entered their boat and sat down on a bench. Chattering from all the different Trainers filled the boat. In no time, the little boat reached Academy Island, and the numerous Trainers filed out of it.

In the main building of the Academy, hundreds of young Trainers were filing into the large building. Endless chattering still filled the air while Zack and Data squeezed in the door, sandwiched between at least 14 people.

"Man, this crowd is insane!" Zack exclaimed, moving out of the way of another Trainer coming from behind him.

"I know. I can't wait until it clears and we get to our first class!" Data replied.

"Hello students!" Director Quigley's voice boomed out over the sound system, "Welcome to your first day at the Trainer Academy!"

Every face turned to look at Director Quigley, standing on top of the stage, once again moved to the center of the main building.

"The teachers in your first classes will brief you on the rules of the Academy. Also, you will receive a copy of our Handbook, containing every rule you must follow," Quigley continued, "All of you have received your schedules on whatever mobile device you have, be it Pokétch, Pokénav, Pokégear, etc."

At that comment, almost every Trainer in the building did one of 3 things; rummaged in their bag eventually pulling out a device, looked at their wrist, or pulled a device out of their pocket.

Zack pulled a new Pokénav from his left pocket. It was a sleek, glossy, black device with a glass capacitive touch screen. He instantly noticed the new icon with the Trainer Academy logo on it, labeled "Academy Schedule." He touched the icon, and his schedule appeared on the screen.

"I have Mrs. Stephens for 1st Period, Tactics class," Zack said to no one in particular, "Hey, isn't that the woman who gave us our second exam?"

"Yeah. I've got her for my 1st period too." Data replied, slipping his white Pokégear back in his pocket.

As Zack replaced his Pokénav in his left pants pocket, Director Quigley began to speak again.

"Here at the Academy we have a full Food Court of the type seen in large malls. During lunch, students may purchase food to eat using the Academy Card point system," Director Quigley said, "These points can be earned during day-to-day activities, from test scores, or other things that your teachers can define."

There were murmurs of approval throughout the crowd, while some others stayed silent.

"Now, it is time to begin your first day at the Trainer Academy!" Quigley said, and the Trainers began to walk toward their first classroom.

"You know, I am so excited for this year!" Zack exclaimed, punching the air in front of him.

"Well, let's go." Data said, and they kept on walking.

Part 2 coming soon!

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
Years
Porygon X is new. It's supposed to be that way (new evolution). Also, I am going to have multiple new Fakemon in the story. Don't worry, they'll be unveiled slowly. I am planning on involving Mijumaru/Tsutaja/Pokabu and/or Zorua/Zoroark in the story at some point, probably when the English names are announced.

Now that that whole reply is finished, enjoy Part 2 of Chapter 4!

Pokémon: The Almia Conspiracy

Chapter 4: Part II

In the streets of Pueltown, a group of 3 slightly elderly people walked through the busy city.

One of them was a woman, who wore magenta clothes, and she had bright pink hair, fashioned in a ponytail.

Another was a man with large muscles, who wore mustard yellow clothes, and had dirty blonde hair, spiked up.

The last was also a man, and he wore a light blue t-shirt, covered by an unzipped dark blue jacket. His hair was cerulean, and it was fashioned in typical manga style.

"Hey, Narrator dude, why did you describe me last?" the blue-haired man asked angrily.

"Yet you are again breaking Wall Number Four, Ice!" the yellow-haired man exclaimed.

"Will you be quiet, Heath? I'm trying to put on my makeup and you're messing up my concentration!" the woman said, holding a mirror in her hand, while trying to put makeup on her already caked face.

"Lavana, you've already got tons of it on your face. How about we actually focus on our mission every once in a while?" Ice said, patting the Kin Ball on his belt containing the Dialga they summoned at Almia Castle.

Suddenly, a ringtone sounded from Heath's left pocket. He pulled out the specially made yellow Pokénav from within his pocket.

"Hello?" Heath asked, picking up the call on his Pokénav.

"Heath, put it on speaker." the voice on the other end of the line said.

"Uh, who is there?" Heath replied, absolutely befuddled as to who it was.

"It's Kincaid, dummy!" Kincaid yelled from the other end, so loud that all three of them could hear.

A beep then sounded from the yellow device, signifying that Heath had put the conversation on speaker mode.

"OK, you are on speaker, Ice and Lavana also within hearing distance." Heath replied.

"Where are you three? Your tracking devices seem to be malfunctioning, so I can't tell where you are." Kincaid replied, this time his voice amplified.

"We're in Pueltown, almost on the path to Chroma Ruins." Lavana answered, still finding more places on her face that she could put makeup on.

"Good. Continue on, however, I must notify you of a new development deep in the ruins," Kincaid replied, "Space anomalies are continually forming around where we've predicted that Palkia will appear."

"Good it is, right?" Heath responded.

"Yes, it is good, Heath. We need Palkia to complete our plans for domination of Almia." Ice answered.

"Well, I'm going to hang up now. Keep heading towards the ruins or you'll be too late to capture Palkia!" Kincaid said, followed by the main screen reappearing on the Pokénav, taking place of the call screen.

Heath slipped the Pokénav back in his pocket while they kept walking through Pueltown towards the road leading to the ancient Chroma Ruins.

Then, a slightly shorter tone sounded from Ice's right pocket, signifying that he had just received an SMS text message. He removed his specially made blue Pokénav from his pocket and glanced at the message he received.

"It's from Kincaid. He says that he ordered a car for us to use to get to the ruins." he said, reading the message, and then looked around for the car.

Lavana soon spotted their car. It was a sleek black sedan, manufactured by Nissan. The license plate on the back was emblazoned with the word "targa," showing that it was for them.

They got in the car, and Heath got in the front seat to drive. Ice still had his Pokénav out, and was replying to Kincaid's text.

"Could he have at least got us a chauffeur too? Kincaid can be so uncultured…" Lavana complained as she scrambled into the standardly decorated sedan.

"Do you want me to ask him that, Lavana?" Ice asked, rapidly tapping the Pokénav, typing on its virtual keyboard.

"No! You know I don't like to offend the boss!" Lavana retorted, annoyed by his comment.

"Hey, Narrator, isn't it time to end this chap-mmph!" Ice asked, but before he could finish, Lavana put a towel over his mouth.

"Would you just shut up with the fourth-wall breaking already?" Lavana exclaimed.

The car finally pulled off along the road to the Chroma Ruins, and the squabbling Sinis Trio continued on their evil quest.

To be continued…

Years
lol, i think its funny when ice talks to the narrator.

it is kind wierd, seeing as you dont know how they know the car is for them just because it says "targa" because it doesnt kention it at all in the earlier text.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
Years
In Chapter Three I mentioned that their team's name was Team Targa. At least I think so...

Anyway, I've just finished a mockup of Zack's Pokénav and uploaded it. I don't like the way that the bevel & emboss turned out along the edges, though. Inexperience with Photoshop this time I guess. Zack's Pokénav

Chapter Five is being worked on!

Last edited:

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
Years
Here we go! Chapter 5. By the way, it gets a little dark here. Open the spoiler if you want to know why before you read.
Spoiler:

Pokemon: The Almia Conspiracy

Chapter Five

Zack was sitting in Field class at his first day at the Trainer Academy. His entire class was sitting outside in the expansive grass field located outside the main building of the Academy. The teacher, Mr. Tyler was teaching them about catching Pokemon.

"You can lower a Pokemon's HP down a lot before it faints. If you get it down pretty low then it will be easier to catch." Mr. Tyler was explaining to them, while Zack was starting to doze off.

Data, on the other hand, was listening with rapt attention even though he already knew all of these things.

Finally, Mr. Tyler announced, "It is now time to go and catch Pokemon! You will have the rest of 6th period to catch as many Pokemon as you want to. Here in front of me are 30 Poke Balls of assorted kinds. Take a few at a time, and catch Pokemon!"

"Start in 1… 2… 3!" he said afterwards, and all the kids rocketed off with Poke Balls in their hands.

Zack was wandering around looking for some Pokemon, until he bumped into an Axew, which promptly attacked him.

"Go, Staraptor!" Zack exclaimed, and Staraptor came out of its Poke Ball.

"Starrr!" Staraptor cried, lifting up its wings for an intimidating effect.

"Axeeewwww!" the Axew exclaimed as it used Dragon Rage on Staraptor, wounding it significantly.

"Whoa, this thing is strong! OK, Staraptor, use Aerial Ace!" Zack commanded, and Staraptor attacked the Axew with Aerial Ace.

The Axew stumbled around dizzily until it sat down on the ground to rest. Zack noticed that its HP was very low, and threw a Great Ball at it. The ball rocked until it made a faint clicking noise, signifying that it had been successfully captured. His Pokenav let out a short tone and a vibration, and Zack removed it from his pocket and pressed the button on the bottom of the device to wake it up. He noticed that the Pokedex app was open and showing the entry for Axew, which was now filled in. He clicked through the Pokedex until it asked him if he would like to nickname the Axew. He decided not to name it for now, and the app exited to his home screen.

Zack continued to catch a Golett, a Purrloin, and a Skweed. Data had caught a Spinda, an Aerocanis, and a Mosslus.

After everyone presented their Pokemon, Mr. Tyler said, "Now, the school requires that I give each one of you an Eevee for you to evolve into whatever you want it to."

There was a murmur of assent passing through the class as the teacher passed out the Eevees inside their School Balls, Poke Balls with an ornate pattern on the front with the school's coat of arms emblazoned over the button. Zack loaded the ball into the ball rack on his belt and headed off to 7th period, while Data stayed back and fiddled with his Pokegear.

The teacher asked him, "Do you really need this class, Data?"

"No, but I enjoy it all the same." He replied.

"Well, I'd like to interest you in a new class I'm teaching, for really smart students. How would you like to join target practice?" Mr. Tyler asked afterwards.

"Sorry, but I'd rather stay with my friend Zack."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Data. Because now, I have to kill you." Mr. Tyler said, while pulling out a bow and arrow.

Suddenly, Director Quigley and around 20 students walked out for their next class, and Director Quigley exclaimed, "What the heck are you doing Tyler?! You're not supposed to attack students!"

"Director Quigley! Um… It's not what it looks like…?" Mr. Tyler said, replacing the weapon in his messenger bag.

"In my office, Tyler." The Director commanded, and Tyler walked towards the main building.

"Data, are you alright?"

"Well, I'm certainly quite shocked. Can I just head up to my dorm room and sleep?" Data asked.

"Sure you can, Data. Students, please ignore what just happened and focus on my lesson!" Director Quigley said as Data slowly trudged off towards the dorms.

--------------------------------------------LATER----------------------------------------------

PHONE CONVERSATION – Tyler Kincaid – Hubert Kincaid

Tyler: I have succeeded in my mission, father.

Hubert: Congratulations. We will soon have control over all of Almia.

Tyler: My "Target Practice" class will be very pleased to hear that our plan is almost complete.

Hubert: They will be moving out to Sinnoh soon, correct?

Tyler: Yes, father. We will destroy the lake trio and Arceus before they even have the chance to prevent us from getting Giratina, the last piece of our plan.

Hubert: Good. I will see you again shortly.

Tyler: Goodbye, father.

Hubert: Goodbye, son.

PHONE CONVERSATION TERMINATED

To be continued…

Last edited:

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
Years
Sorry for triple post (you meanies who won't post a review and make me wonder if my writing is terrible), but I am finished with Chapter 6 and 7.

Without further ado...

Chapter Six

Zack awoke slowly, eventually revealing his new dorm room to his eyes. For a second his half-awake brain wondered what the incessant buzzing on the table next to his bed was, until he woke up a little more and realized his phone was trying to notify him of a text message that had come in.

He picked up the phone and opened the message from Data:

I figured you'd be up by now. Yesterday I got threatened by Mr. Tyler because I told him I didn't want to be in target practice! Director Quigley came in and saved me though. I'm getting ready for school now.

Zack hurriedly typed and sent a response, and pulled on his clothes for the day before putting on his backpack and heading out the door. When he finally got down to the food court, he bought a cinnamon bun from Cinnabon and headed over to where Data was sitting, with his Porygon-X floating beside him, which snuck some of Data's breakfast quesadilla while he wasn't looking.

"Hey, Zack." Data said, as Zack sat down in the seat next to him.

"Why are you so upset? I mean, I get it that you could have technically died yesterday, but shouldn't you be celebrating that you're not?" Zack asked him.

"I guess you're right." He replied, finishing up his quesadilla and his water.

"Off to class, then!" Zack exclaimed and got up to throw away his cinnamon bun wrappings and then to head off to Mrs. Stephens' class.

Data got up and told his Porygon-X to throw away his quesadilla wrappings, and it floated away to the trash can with the paper in its pseudo-hands. When it had floated back to him, he walked off in the same direction that Zack took a few seconds before.

Meanwhile, Tyler Kincaid and about 20 students were boarding a plane in Pueltown.

"Identification, please," the lazy airport guard said, slowly extending out his hand for Tyler's ID.

He gave the man a fake ID to disguise himself, and the guard waved him through without looking very much at all at the ID.

They boarded the plane and sat silently until they reached their destination, Jubilife City, Sinnoh.

Arceus could sense trouble. As it was slumbering in the Hall of Origin, it kept feeling its stomach sink when Dialga and Palkia were captured by the Sinis Trio. It also knew that Tyler and his minions were on their way to destroy him and the lake trio. But Arceus did not fear, because it was confident in its strength.

Meanwhile, at the academy, Hikaru Ayase was still having trouble finding his way around the campus, to the point of him getting lost in one of the mazes that one of the teachers used for a Tactics class.

"Ugh! How in the world am I supposed to find my way out of this ma-" Hikaru began to exclaim, but there was a huge explosion about a yard away from him that startled him.

"What the heck was that?! Unngh…" he asked bewilderedly, and then fainted on the ground.

"Are you alright, Hikaru? Hikaru? Hikaru?" Mr. Stephens seemed to say from afar.

"Wha… Who…" Hikaru said groggily.

"Hey, he's waking up!" Zack exclaimed.

"Hikaru, wake up!" the teacher said, which the other students turned into a chant.

After about 5 rounds of them chanting "Hikaru, wake up!" he sat bolt upward suddenly with a blank expression.

"Looks like he accidentally inhaled some of the gas from that explosion we caused when we were battling. I've gotta go get the nurse. You guys, go get Mrs. Stephens and get her to finish up your class." Mr. Stephens said, and he and all the students walked out the door.

"Guys, I have to go get something from my dorm room, I'll be right back." Zack said shortly after Mr. Stephens had left.

"No problem with me." Data replied, and followed the other students back to the classroom.

Zack walked down to his dorm room and used his phone to unlock the door. He walked in and picked up his laptop, and noticed that there was a postcard lying on his bed. On the front there was no return address, and there was a design on the front made up of a shield and the word "targa." He turned it over and read the message, his expression slowly turning horrified.

They're going to kill Arceus?! He thought as he read, and the lake trio, too!

I can't believe they're going to kill them just so they can get Giratina! He thought in horror.

To be continued…

Now we have a slight intermission.
OK, it's over.

Chapter Seven

It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, and there were a few puffy white clouds, floating cheerfully in the breeze. Mesprit was happily playing with a toy that Prof. Rowan had given to it.

"Meeee!" it happily cried, playing with the small shiny ball, "Spriit!"

"There you are Mesprit. We shall finally destroy you, once and for all." A mysterious voice said from the shadows of the trees.

"Meee? Meeeee!" Mesprit said, confused.

There was a quick sound of wind, and there was an arrow through Mesprit.
"Unnnngh…" Mesprit said as it died.

Meanwhile, Arceus felt a gush of heartwrenching pain as Mesprit was removed from life. It started to be less confident about its power and began putting up shields around itself, while mysteriously the power went out in the whole Mt. Coronet area. Arceus then sent a telepathic message to Zekrom and Reshiram, to ask for their help in resuscitating Mesprit. They returned a message saying that they could do it by themselves, but they'd have to bring Kyurem to help.

Meanwhile, at Dragon Spiral Tower, Zekrom was watching Lake Verity, waiting to leave until Tyler's "target practice" left.

Reshiram, they're gone. We can leave now. Zekrom telepathically said to Reshiram.

We have to get Kyurem, remember? Reshiram replied.

Ugh, I hate my cousin! Why do we have to bring him anyway? I thought we were powerful enough to revive Mesprit. Zekrom whined.

Because, he's much more powerful in his Origin Form, you know, the one he had before we attacked him? He apparently can change into it at will. Reshiram replied, flying off towards Giant Chasm.

Well I'm going ahead to Lake Verity. Zekrom said, and flew off towards Lake Verity.

Meanwhile, Data was sitting at a computer in one of the computer labs at the Trainer Academy. One of his teachers was giving a pretest on the computer, and Data was stuck on a question that he had no idea what the answer was. Since he couldn't open the internet normally, he found a loophole in the Monitoring Software and was able to look up the answer. However, he missed the Porygon-Y icon sitting in the upper right corner of the screen.

A few minutes later, all of the students had finished their tests and returned to the classroom. Mr. Monday, the computer lab administrator, walked in with his Porygon-Y floating beside him and asked Ms. Ellen if he could have a word with Data. He then walked up to Data's desk.

"Data, do you recognize this Pokemon beside me?" he inquired.

"No, sir. Why do you ask?" Data replied.

"It is a Porygon-Y, evolved from Porygon2 with the Monitoring Software. I inserted it into all the computers to monitor all of your actions on the computer." he replied.

"Yeah, so?" Data asked.

"Porygon-Y saw you cheating." he answered.

"Oh. I'm sorry." Data said.

"But I am impressed with how you figured out the loophole. Would you like to join my computer class?" he offered.

"Sure." Data replied.

"I'll have your schedule changed." He replied, and then walked out the door.

Then Data returned his attention to Ms. Ellen's teaching.

To be continued…

Please REVIEW this time people!

Last edited:

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
Years
Big things coming up next, N and the Unova Legends get involved, and Cynthia battles Ice, but requires backup from Alder and Steven Stone.
Spoiler:

The conspiracy is culminating!

Back