• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why can't I get the Manaphy Mission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
Years
  • I have been asking this many times before, I know. But the code that I used to get the Manaphy mission doesn't work.

Does anyone know the correct password for the Manaphy mission? And btw mine is a European version.

Please and Thank You!

EDIT: I've already unlocked a mission called "Recover the Precious Egg". I assume it's the Manaphy mission. I've yet to play it.
    The code that I have mentioned was the code for the American version that you can get from the Official Pokemon site. Please don't be an idiot like me. If you're looking for the code for the European Version, the last page of the Simple Questions Thread has it.

I'm sorry for wating anybody's time. Thanks.

Last edited:

Rumor

Collector
    Years
  • I have been asking this many times before, I know. But the code that I used to get the Manaphy mission doesn't work.

Does anyone know the correct password for the Manaphy mission? And btw mine is a European version.

Please and Thank You!

EDIT: I've already unlocked a mission called "Recover the Precious Egg". I assume it's the Manaphy mission. I've yet to play it.
    The code that I have mentioned was the code for the American version that you can get from the Official Pokemon site. Please don't be an idiot like me. If you're looking for the code for the European Version, the last page of the Simple Questions Thread has it.

I'm sorry for wating anybody's time. Thanks.
    Here you go.
    European Version Mg35-Cpb8-4FW8

Found here.
    gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/code/929409.html

Edit: My bad didn't notice you already found it.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    Well since you've got the code now, this thread has no need to remain open. So I'm going to close this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back