• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Living Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
For anyone who has played the game, this is a crossover between Haunting Ground and Pok?mon.

The game Haunting Ground is a survival horror game in which a college student, Fiona Belli, wakes up in a cage, in a castle, wrapped in bedsheets. She finds her way around, and eventually runs into a maniacal gardener with a dolly. He tosses the plaything aside, and dubs Fiona his new doll. Like any other doll in his collection, Fiona is breakable, and she must escape his clutches. Other characters include the mysterious masked man, Riccardo, the helpful but mysterious Lorenzo, Daniella the maid, and Hewie, a beautiful white dog that Fiona finds tied to a tree.

You've got a bit of the backstory, now for the plot of the roleplay, which follows the same lines:

You are a youth who wakes up in a strange castle. Your head throbs with pain and, when you realize you are in an unfamiliar location, you panic. You manage to rattle the lock off and escape. You decide to wander about, in the hopes of finding others like you, or at least someone who can help you. After what seems like hours of searching, you stumble across a guest room, in which you discover you are supposed to stay. You collapse and hope it's all a dream. You wake up and realize it's a living nightmare.

After you fall asleep, you are waken by animal noises outside your window. You peer out and find that, two stories down on the ground floor, a Pok?mon is tied to a tree. You release it, only to have it come back and help you.

RULES:
-Your Pok?mon will not always obey you. Plain and simple. When you give him/her a command, make sure he/she doesn't always obey you. This is considered godmodding.
-No godmodding. Period.
-No inappropriate content. Please, I made this appropriate for this board, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't act inappropriately.
-Three strikes and you're out of the Roleplay. I'm sorry, but I don't want others' roleplay ruined because of one person.
-Have fun. That's what this is here for.

Side note: The characters from Haunting Ground are in this RPG. I will be mainly controlling them, so don't knock Deb out with one hit. However, feel free to make him appear. You will run into him quite a bit in this RPG, so don't be afraid to lure him yourself.

*You may have up to two characters
**The only possible legendaries are Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune. If you use one of these, make it only as powerful as any other Pokemon. I don't want it to be unfair.
***One Pokemon per person.
****No two people can have the same Pokemon.

Pokemon commands:

You can command your Pokemon to attack, search the area, retrieve an item (to do this, they can jump fences and such), scold your pokemon, praise your pokemon, bid your pokemon to come, and on top of that, your Pokemon may have two special abilities. If a Pokemon is small enough, it can fit through holes. This would not count as one of your abilities.

I hope people enjoy this.

Name:
Pokemon Abilities: (max 2)
History:
Appearance
Personality:
Other:

RP Sample:

I will post my sign up later, or edit my post to sign up.

RESERVES:
Entei-Trainer Kat
Mewtwo- Golden_Deoxys

PM me if you want a specific Pokemon, but cannot sign up right then.

Last edited:

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
Jack
Pokemon:Mewtwo
Pokemon Abilities: agility
History:His parents always beat him as a child, resulting in scars upon his body. At sixteen he ran away to become a Pokemon Trainer, which seemed to be a mistake...
Personality: Calm, cool and finely centered (not stuckup wise), a natural 'father'
Other:5'10, jet black hair he keeps in a ponytail, dark blue eyes (girls oogle! ^_^ lol), Baggy black cargo pants, a black shirt and leather jacket, black steel-toed boots (all black stuff really), has a tattoo of an eagle intertwined with a rose on neck...OH! He's a ladies man XD

Trainer Kat

Years
^_^ You're in. Just need the Pokemon abilities. I know your appearance, I'm guessing, but you might want to post it for everyone else.

~*EDIT*~

Name: Kat
Pokemon: Entei
Pokemon Abilities: Burn down weak areas, scale walls (without Kat)
History: Relatively unknown.
Appearance:http://www.81x.com/Authors/Lij_Luvr/Anime_Girl_223.jpg
Personality: Kat is friendly and outgoing. However, when paniced, she closes herself off.
Other:

Figured I'd post one for Fiona as well, seeing as she's the main character.

Name: Fiona Belli
Partner: Hewie, a white German Shepherd.
History: Unknown
Appearance: http://gamescreenshots.gamesurf.tiscali.it/gallery/data/1464/6Haunting_Ground_25.jpg
Personality: Seems scared of everything.
Other: Parents died in a car crash, after that, she woke up in the castle.

For reference, this is Debilitas, the main monster.
http://www.turmschieber.de/spiele/haunting-ground/hgleft.jpg

Last edited:

Kaylee

I want to see you smile...
Years
Name: Kaylee
Pokemon: Umbreon
Pokemon Abilities: Light up dark areas with flash, go through walls with agility
History: She grew up with her sister and mother in a small cottage. She said that she would be a great pokemon trainer one day, and bring home money so that they all could be happy. Suddenly, she doesn't know if she will be able to return home.
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/Nayoko16/helpme.jpg
Personality: Kaylee isn't very outgoing, mostly a loner. She tries to stay calm and can have a short temper and be stubborn at points. However, she is friendly even though not talkative. She does things best alone, but sometimes makes the wrong choices. She is very brave and never seems to cry or panic, but she does have a short attention span.
Other:

Trainer Kat

Years
You're in. Thanks for signing up! We can start once one more person joins. Two would be preferable, but one will do. ^_^

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
::I guess I'm that one more person. ^_^::

Name:Emily Mueller
Pokemon:Charizard
Pokemon Abilities: Dragon's Rage-If made enough, can break through walls, etc. Fire Circle-Can trap and stun enimies in a fire circle.
History:Born into a family of breeders, her mother died when her brother was born, then her father started to drink and Emily and her brother were put put in foster care. Her father died of a heart attck. And at age 13 her foster care home burned down, leaving only her to survive. She wants to be a great breeder someday.
Personality:Brave, and does anything for friends. She's easy to befriend despite many hard times in her life. But she has a very bad temper!
Appearance:Blonde hair in ponytail, violet eyes, 5'2", jean shorts tatterd at the ends, blue sneakers, black shirt with flames, and a scar across her shoulder.
Other: Purple pendant necklace, a book on pokemon breeding, and a picture of her family.

Rp sample: (This is from another Rp)
I sat on a stone bench outside a lush forest.Hydro, my Vaporeon materialized from it. "Been busy?" I asked. She stuck up her nose and sat on the bench beside me. She sat like a queen. I rolled my eyes. Hydro saw this and gave me a Hydro Pump, knocking me off the bench. "Crabby ,today?" She snorted and jumped off the bench. A trainer came up to me. He was wearing a fire printed bandana and tie die shirt. As for his pants, they were beat up. "Wanna battle?" He asked. Hydro looked at me hopeful. "Sure. A warm-up never hurt anyone."
Hydro stood at the ready and the trainer grabbed his pokeball. "Go! Swellow!" A Swellow, with black wingtips, appeared infront of him. "Hydro Pump!" Hydro jumped and released a jet of water towards Swellow. "Dodge!" Swellow flew in the air. "Again!" I shouted. Hydro used Hydro Pump on the ground to propel herself and once close enough in the air to Swellow, released another Hydro Pump. With a start Swellow was caught off-guard and hit. Hydro landed as did Swellow, only on his back. Swellow quickly recovered as his trainer shouted:"Drill Peck!" My eyebrows raised. Hydro just stood there.
I thought madly. Swellow was powering up its attack. Think! Then it hit me. Swellow was now charging towards Hydro. "Use Aurora Beam!" A rainbow ball appeared in Hydro's mouth. It got bigger and bigger. Swellow was almost on top of her. "Now!" The rainbow ball turned into a beam and hit Swellow directly on his stomach. Swellow flew back into his trainer.
"Your good," said the boy. "But I'll be back!" Hydro snorted. "Nice Job, Hydro."

Trainer Kat

Years
OOC: You're in. ^_^ We can start. Anyone else, feel free to sign up, it isn't too late. And just so everyone knows, you start off when you wake up in the cage. Oh, and BTW, thoughts are in italics.

Kat woke up, her heart pounding. Where am I? She was still in her school uniform, that was for sure. She looked around. She was definately housed in a cage. The lock was open, roughly and haphazardly jammed into the hasp. She jiggled it. It loosened, and fell into her hand. She smiled triumphantly and tucked the lock in her pocket, in case she'd need it later.
Kat pushed the door to the cage open and cautiously stepped out. She was in an unfamiliar area, no telling what was there. She heard a dripping noise and spun around. Her stomach lurched. I-Is that...blood? Her heart started to pound. She ran out of the dungeon like room, into an outside area.

Fiona pulled on her boots and zipped them up. She stepped outside into the hallway. She fell backwards. The pillar in front of her was covered in...no, no, it wasn't. It couldn't be...B-Blood? She felt her heart pound as she walked through the hallway. She peered around the corner. A doll flew at her face. She gasped and fell to the ground. A hulking man rounded the corner. He picked up the doll. He glanced from it to Fiona. He tossed the plaything behind him. Fiona gasped and stood up, darting down the hallway. Help! Wh-what can I do? She ran into the Castle Suite and slammed the door. She heard his footsteps pounding up the stairs. She slid under the bed as the doorknob turned...

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Name: Xionuz aka Xion
Pokemon: Pikachu
Pokemon Abilities: "Blue" cheeks give it some psychic ability
History: Born an orphan,he had to fend for himself after he left an orphanage at age 10 He lived side by side with his pikachu ''Bluchu"(lol don't ask) who he took care of after the day the pikachu was attacked by other kids.
Appearance: Hat with pokeball symbol on it, short silver hair, black shirt with magma symbol and aqua shorts.
Personality: Usually calm and happy but may get very emotional when people ask about his past.
Other: Was last seen in a mcdonalds restaraunt.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

Years
OOC: You're in, except for the history. You don't have a Pokemon before you enter the castle. ^_^

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Oh, meh bad. Didn't know that... :D

New History: Born an orphan, Xion had no real mother and father, nor did he have many friends, so he grew up bitter when people mention his horrible past..

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Okeh..here goes nothin...

Xion regains his conciuosness and opens his eyes, his vision is blurred do to a bright light shining on his face. He uses his forearm to block the light until he sees clearly. He looks around to find him inside some type of birdcage attached to a ceiling. Where am I..? He finds a completely rusted lock on the cage's door and examines it. He tried pulling the rock but couldn't do much to it. He looked around the cage to find a rock. He took the rock. Hmm....a rock...its only common sense... He moved back a bit and them aimed for the lock. He threw the rock on the lock and it snapped part of the way. He then easily pulled off the rest of the lock. He kicked the cage doorand he flew offand landed on the ground. Now how do I get down from here...I'll end up hurting my self if I just jump, so I need something to break my fall or to guide me down... Xion saw a long curtain not so far from the cage, it was ripped partly so it doesn't fully reach the ground. Xion didn't care much for that so he still jumped for it..he managed to grab it and slide down. He noticed other cages in the room..Hmm....guess I wasn't the only captive.. He then saw a large door which may have been an exit. He opened it and looked to the hallway which led outside. He walked outside with a grin of prosperity. He thought he was free..

Trainer Kat

Years
Kat looked outside. It was still light out. She started walking. What's this? She bent over and picked up a dried flower. Lavender? I wonder what this is for. She continued walking. She walked up some stairs.
"Miss?" Kat spun around. A beautiful woman with purple hair and a longish dress stood in front of Kat. "If you'd come with me, we have prepared a room for you," the woman said. Kat nodded. "That sounds good," she said, following the woman.

The door swung open. "My dolly!" The man roared. He stomped around the bedroom. Fiona trembled, keeping her breathing low so as not to let the big lug know where she was hiding. "Where is you?" he yelled. After he checked under a table, he exited the other door.
"Phew," Fiona said, sliding out from under the bed. She walked through the door, glad the man didn't suss out her hiding spot.

Super_Lawliet

Years
I awoke slowly, looking around. Something wasn't right, I don't remember being here.... Standing I dusted off my clothes, leaving the area I was in. Looking around, I paused to listen, as if I heard something. Figuring it was nothing I continued my walk, eyes slowly adjusting to the low light. "What is this place...."

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. I rubbed my head.
Where am I? I looked around. It seemed I was in a cage. I crawled to the front and saw a lock. I jiggled it and it clicked and fell off. I smiled, happy to be out of the cage. I picked up the lock and put it in my pocket, for later use. I crawled out of the cage.
"I don't remember being here," I said to myself. I shrugged and walked towards a door. I opened it and a loud creak resounded through the halls. I heard a women say:"We have a room..." and then it trailed off. I heard footsteps and decided to follow them.
What do I have to lose?

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Xion continues outside and finds that there are no gates, and no way out, just a strange castle surrounded by huge walls. He enters the castle in search for someone to help him. After searching through six rooms he becomes tired and a young woman comes up to him.
"Hello, you seem tired...if you'll come with me I'll lead you to your room." said the woman.
Well she can't possibly harm me so what the heck..i'll follow her.. She leads him to a room with a bed, a small table, and a lamp.
"Hope you're comfortable...."says the strange woman..

Trainer Kat

Years
Kat shuddered as she sat down on her bed. I feel like the painting is watching me... she thought, looking around nervously. I can't stay here now, I'm getting paranoid She stood up and walked down the long hallway. A small doll lay on the floor. A Bisque Doll... she thought. She picked it up and looked at it. "Whoever owned this doll must have cared for it a lot. I wonder why they'd throw it away?" she asked aloud. She heard a gasp and spun around.

Fiona gasped. She had heard talking down the hallway where she had seen the man. She carefully crept around and peered down the hallway. A girl with long blue hair stood there, looking at the doll.
Fiona didn't know if she should approach the girl, but, she seemed harmless, like the maid. She walked up to the girl. "H-Hello. My name is Fiona..." she said, approaching the girl.

Kat looked at the girl. She smiled. "I'm Kat," she said. The girl looked about eighteen. "It's good to see a trustworthy person," Kat said. "And, well, the maid is a maid. She's harmless," she laughed. "Yes, but she's creepy," Fiona said. Kat agreed.

Super_Lawliet

Years
He eventually stopped outside a door, hearing voices. At last, someone must be here... He placed a hand on the doorknob, turning it slowly...

OOC: OOO creepy...

Trainer Kat

Years
The doorknob turned. Kat jumped and squealed a little. Fiona clamped a hand over her mouth. "Don't make a noise! It might be the big lug from earlier!" she said softly. Kat nodded, now shivering. Big lug? He must have chased Fiona. I hope I don't run into him... She shuddered at the thought. "If it is, we run," Fiona said.

Super_Lawliet

Years
I froze for a moment, before opening the door completely. Stepping into the room I spotted two girls. "Hi....." I smiled slightly and raised my hands, showing I held no weapon.

Trainer Kat

Years
OOC: Felt this would be a good time to point out that Fiona has a British accent.

Fiona let out a sigh and took her hand off of Kat's mouth. "It's not him," she said, stepping next to Kat.
Kat looked at the young man. "Who are you?" she asked him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back