• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Johto Reboot (OOC) [T]

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
IC REPLIES;
@miltankRancher: Nice post, good description with Elm and Banks' relationship with his father was great to see. I laughed at the description of the trainer from New Bark too, good battle and love how confident Charmander seems to be, if he's like that now, can't wait to see what it's like as a Charizard!

Banks received a Charmander!

@Fuyu: I really love how flighty your character is, the inclusion of the Azurill was so cute oh my god!

Noel received a Squirtle!

@jov0006: That was a really comical post! Metrenome would be awesome to use in a roleplay, it's just so unpredictable and you could do whatever you would like with it! I really like how the post went back in forward, was really nice to read!

Cotilda caught an Aipom!

@YogiOne: I'm still so intrigued by how Ryan is seemingly reminiscing on his Pokémon journey, it is so interesting and original! It's a great post regardless, good opening battle that sets Ryan in good stead.

@Sovereign: Really, really good introduction post. It's clear that Ivy's parents care deeply for her and that she desperately wants to start her journey.

@Curious: I love how similar Lily and Chikorita are, it's nice to see them begin to bond! Good capture attempt too.

Lily caught a Hoothoot!

OOC REPLIES;
@Fuyu: That could be a possibility, I might add them to become available after the first gym maybe.

@MiltankRancher: There is a way you could get one as early as Cherrygrove if you'd be interested!

@YogiOne: I could possibly make one available in Dark Cave or Union Cave if you'd want that.

@EliteBeats: Haha it seems fun anyway, haha! So Slowpoke will be available in Slowpoke Well for sure. One question though, Slowbro or Slowking?

@jov0006: Well then catching Aipom is a pretty good start! Bug and Normal types are really underused, catch a Pinsir, those things are my definition of EPIC! And true, the Steve Irwin reference made my day haha.

@Sovereign: I could make Pichu available as soon as the next chapter?

@Curious: Scyther will definitely be available in Ilex Forest anyway, if you'd like you could PM me your planned team and I'll try slot them in in the nearest feasible location? But I understand not wanting to plan too far ahead, I always end up doing that just before the RP dies, it's so frustrating!

Sorry for not updating over the last few days guys! I had my friends over while my parents were away and had very little free time, but I'm back again now! Keep up the great work!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
It's okay, Turkish :3 It's not like we're that lonely without you OH MY GOSH TURKISH WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH *SNIFF, SOB, CRIES, SNORT*

Yay for Slowpoke Time! :D
But that's a good question, though. Slowbro would keep on with its predecessor tradition of being annoying and frustrating. Buuuut Slowking... is Slowking. AAAAAAAAH DECISIOOONS! >.<
Probably Slowbro. But I'll let you know if my mind changes :]

I think I'll also let Brianna throw herself at some random Ledyba the moment they appear :]

Aaaand I will now work in a battle post against an NPC! *flies away*
EDIT: Decided to make it a two-part-maybe-three-battle cause I'm too lazy to actually do the whole thing at once xD
Besides, maybe that way I can make the battle itself less rushed than the first part >.>

Last edited:

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Good to see your back Turkish and glad to see you liked the post, guess I'll start writing up my route 29 post now.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
WOO TURKISH! I was actually kind of nervous thinking that this RP had died ALREADY! BUT YAY!

Anyway, don't stress over the Pineco man. While it is an early game Pokemon, I don't actually plan on building a team yet. Banks is a collector, though, so be prepared if I catch a few Pokemon per route, and not just a single one. (Actually, I am planning to catch two before I arrive in Newbark Town, just to start my collection. If that is just fine.)

Gandhi Savage

Years
IC REPLIES;
@EliteBeats: Good post, I like the way you introduced the new characters. Anticipating the battle now!

@YogiOne: Haha the love the comical relief that Hoppip gave in this post! Your team seems to be full of eccentric characters!

Ryan caught a Hoppip!

@miltankRancher: Good battle post, love Charmanders personality.

Banks caught a Pidgey!

OOC REPLIES;
@EliteBeats: Oh shhhh you, that was sweet awhh. Haha no rush, you don't even have to tell me I was just feeling a little curious haha! I'll probably make one available in the next route or two :D.

@YogiOne: Sorry again, 2 days is a long time to wait for a response I know that from past experience!

@miltankRancher: Yeah I don't blame you for that man, the only way I'll be okay with this dying is if everyone lost interest! If you're sure, I'll make one available in Ilex forest for sure. If you want to be a collector you can try catch several Pokémon in one post, but that's all down to you.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Sweet man! Thanks! I'm going to catch another on my next post! WOO!

And Pineco is godly man! And Ilex Forest is a legit route, so no conflicting probs here! Thanks!

Gandhi Savage

Years
OOC REPLIES;
@miltankRancher: Can't wait to see it buddy!

@Curious: See above ^_^

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Errr, scratch that! I've been and will be extremely busy over the next couple of days so I don't think I'll be able to post anytime soon. When I do get the chance though (won't be crazy long), I'll post!

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Hey, Turkish, I will hav some sketchy internet over the next few days but I will try to post asap at least once.

Chalifoux

Years
I'm gonna try and get the next battle post up anytime soon o3o
EDIT: POSTED! :D

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
WELL:

TurkishDelight via VM said:
Hey there, just want to say that I'll be inactive from Thursday to anytime up to 2, or even 3 weeks after that. Just found out today and I'll post it in Johto reborn after I get another post. So I don't think it would be worth including me in your Coding RP (so irritated about missing out on this omg). I don't even know why I'm writing this here but super meh. Doubt my character in mind would have lived up to the standard of those already accepeted either!

You can see the VM conversation from his profile or mine :]

He was waiting for someone to post here so that he could let us know that he'd be inactive (I already had posted here when that happened, so... yeah). This VM was a week ago, so we'll be 1 or 2 more weeks on our own. But that doesn't mean we have to die, right? We must make sure to keep this RP alive so that we continue when he returns!

Back