• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Needed with Simple Sprite Insertion

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2019
    Hello everyone,

I have but a simple request. My favorite Pokemon is Sawk. Sawk is 5th gen and has only been featured in the 5th through 8th gen games. I have an affinity for the older games however I am not able to play the older gens with my favorite Pokemon. Ideally I would be able to play every gen up to gen4 with my beloved Sawk but for now, I would settle for a play through of Crystal.

I am not skilled when it comes to modding and I don't feel like I have the free time to pick it up and really learn how to do it properly. I am posting this thread to potentially form a mutually beneficial partnership with someone who is skilled at modding sprites and could replace this one single sprite for me. I am willing to compensate, to be discussed in PM.

Hitmonlee has similar stats so just replacing that sprite with a retro gen 2 sprite of Sawk and a little tinkering with the move set would be perfect.

Thank you,

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I've moved your thread into The Launchpad because the Recruiting forum you posted in is for non-ROM hacks only.

Back