• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega Evolution Error with EBS

Vxpor

Vxpor
Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Message: Failed to load bitmap located at: Graphics/Pictures/impact
    BitmapCache:394:in 'load_bitmap'
    TitleScrens:269:in 'pbBigmap'
    EliteBattle_Animations:1076:in 'pbMegaAnimation'
    EliteBattle_Animations:in 'pbChangePokemon'
    PokeBattle_Battle:1705:in 'pbMegaEvolve'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2712:in 'pbAttackPhase_ebs'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2707:in 'each'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2707:in 'pbAttackPhase_ebs'
    EliteBattle_Battle:309:in 'pbAttackPhase'
    EliteBattle_Battle:228:in 'pbStartBattleCore'

Message appears after Mega Evolving a Pokemon in Battle and after you close the message, the battle ui is there but the other entirety of the screen is solid white.

Last edited:

Ego13

hollow_ego
    Years
  • Seriously, this error literally tells you on the first line what the problem is. You just need to read it. It's not even anything that'd be hatd to solve.

Besides that: If you post an error message and what help, then also provide a short description of what you are trying to do, when the error appeared and what you have changed recently. In some cases it also helps to provide the code.

Also: Quick reminder that none of us has to help at all and we all do it on our own free time, so consider this as well and don't take it for granted. A little respect and appreciation doesn't hurt and makes the community a bit better.

Vxpor

Vxpor
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Thank you but impact is not an existing folder in EBS or in my game's pictures folder and I don't know where I would get it from. I also realized this I just thought someone came across the same problem and would help me fix it.

Ego13

hollow_ego
    Years
  • Thank you but impact is not an existing folder in EBS or in my game's pictures folder and I don't know where I would get it from. I also realized this I just thought someone came across the same problem and would help me fix it.

That is exactly the point of the error message. It's trying to load a file called impact and it can't find it. So check if you have this file somewhere and place it accordingly

Vxpor

Vxpor
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I fixed it by just removing the impact parts in the code that was stated.

Back