• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Tactics A3: The World of Chaos [T] (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
  • Torgaz had relaxed a little by the time the Moogle bard had finished playing the song. A little. Honestly, Torgaz was a little on edge after thinking of his past - it had also reminded him of the attempts on his own life before he'd come to Jylland. Who's to say that Clan Taka would or would not send someone after Torgaz again?
    He winced when the Bangaa at Gully's table shouted, "Hey Gaol!" Could you be any louder? Torgaz thought sarcastically. He listened as Rennadam said to the Bard, "Thank you Gaol, though next time play something that you don't play in battle. You never know which future rivals may be listening in. Or current rivals for that matter."

"Not only rivals, but spies and their like," Torgaz added, nodding to Gaol. "I know next to nothing of any present crime syndicates here in Jylland, but if there were any, they could listen at any time." Torgaz knew that all too well. It had hurt his heart that his father and brother were killed without a fight...enough that he'd spoken of his past only a few select times since coming to Jylland.

Torgaz winced, again, at the sound of glass hitting the floor and the Moogle's outburst. It seemed a little absurd to the Parivir that anyone, even a drenched Moogle, would get so angry over an accidentally-spilled drink. Torgaz didn't take into account the comparative size of the Moogle's glass. As he finished off the drink in his own glass, he heard another commotion; looking over revealed that someone had spilled something on a Gria. "Where will the third strike fall?" Torgaz muttered quietly to himself, setting some gil on the table beside his glass.

He still hadn't completely relaxed. As far as Torgaz was concerned, anyone could be waiting for a chance to jump him, even the trio of commoners sitting at a nearby table. Clan Gully was an exception to that. Torgaz could not see how such a famous clan could hide backstabbers.

"Should we go? I think everything's decided."

Torgaz shifted his gaze to the Hume who'd spoken, George. That was shortly followed by the Gria, the second spilled-drink victim, who asked, "So, what are we doing now?"

Going back to the introductions that had been made when he'd joined Clan Gully, Torgaz connected the second Gria's face with the name 'Shadow Lightwood'. "I believe we will be going to the Ruins of Delgantua soon," Torgaz answered. After glancing at Kupeeri, he added, with a small grin, "Let's hope those vampires don't have any drinks."
    His eastern accent was quite noticeable, even after some years in Jylland. It would make him stand out if a member of Taka was listening. "I, for one, am ready to leave when necessary," Torgaz announced to the other members of Gully.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Kupeeri was not alright. He was soaking wet from the ice cold beverage. And what's worse, his favorite robe was all wet. He shook himself off, but that didn't help. He moaned sadly and looked at the ground.

"No I'm not! Nothings alright, kupo! It'll never be alright again! My robe! It's... It'll never be the same again..." he said sadly. He was nearly crying. He shook himself, spraying more of the lemonade all over the place. This only made things worse. He was making an even bigger mess. Tears ran down his face now, but thankfully his face was still wet, so no one would notice, he hoped. Then Torgaz made it even worse by taunting Kupeeri about what had happened.

"KUPOPO! That's not funny kupo!" Kupeeri said angrily he stamped his foot in the puddle and glared up at Torgaz. This was not a good day.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Shadow watched the scene intently, smiling a little in sympathy. She was of course a very vain creature, and did not like her clothes or hair, or anything on her, to be messed up or dirty. She could sense the Moogle's distress, and her smile faded. "Hey, Kupeeri. Please don't be sad.", she said. She had slung her traveling cloak over the back of her chair. She retrieved it, then held it out for the Moogle to take. "Here. You'll catch a cold that way", she said. She heard something, and looked back to her table. A Hume was starting to pick up her sword.

She uttered a growl so loud it was only a shade away from being a vicious snarl. She stalked over to the table. "Put. My. Sword. Down. Now", she said, calmly and clearly, making each word it's own sentence. The Hume wisely dropped the sword, then ran out the door. She sniffed in disdain. "Stupid Humes", she muttered, stalking back over to Kupeeri and the others. "I swear, I'm getting to hate Humes more and more by the day", she muttered. She flapped her wings a bit, giving her a bit of lift, so she could hover a little. She settled back down, folding in her wings. She held her sword posessively to her body. She then put on the belt that held her sword.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back