• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

With a Half-Hearted Hello

ThisPowerIsAtomic

[Insert Catchy Title Here]
Years
  • Hi :) I'm just an average bubbly teenager seeking friends and an internet realtionship a place to express my young adolescent mind! :) I luv pkomen and i'm kewl, so u kind of have to be my frined. <3333

Oh! And you can call me Hikadalika Yashamuka for short! <3333333333

No, no, that was a joke, I really hope people know that (not trying to offend anyone either...) I'm not a very funny person on that note.

Anywho I don't usually go on the internet unless it has something to do with gaming, but given I'm a Pokemon fan (And have been since 1999) and since Summer Vacation is coming up meaning no more school until Fall (hooray.) I have begun to grow increasingly bored I decided to join this site...Not that I'm saying this is a last resort anything.

So yeah, as said above I don't usually go on the internet unless it's game-related (well, school-related to), so I don't have a high concept of the 'Internet Social Life' and while I don't write excessively, my grammar and vocabulary is decent and I know the basics of Roleplaying and whatnot given all the essays I have to write in school, and no, I'm not in college or anything in case anyone's starting to think "This person seems old..." but whatever, as it stands everything I know is from the GameInformer or a text book...

But I digress, it's late, I'm not really tired, but my HeartGold awaits me so I figured I should just post something before I retire to my DS.

So, all in all, hello everyone.

Back