• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One stop HA/IV/EV/Egg move Breeding, Service, and Item Post!

DaughterofDin

Soon to be PokeProfessor
Years
Thank you very much! I've got your Poliwrath ready to go, so whenever you're ready just PM me for my FC.

Final trade completed! Through PM we actually ended up adding more trades so the final trade was:
Eevee Timid, Adaptability, Ice hidden power
Charmander Timid, Blaze, 31/x/31/31/31/31
Sneasel Jolly, Ice punch egg move, 31/31/31/x/31/31

And I recieved:
Poliwrath
Victrebell
Heliolisk

On another note my trade with xpokex was completed
I traded:
Vulpix 5ivs (i dont rememer which specific ones)
Totodile (nothing special just took it off my hands for me :))

I recieved:
Diglett male
Dodou male
Torchic female speed boost
Exegucute with lead stone

So I am now free for more trades!

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Ok it's me again,now I'm looking for a bold 5 iv(all but attack) eevee,ev spread is 252 HP/252 Def/4 SDef(if your not too busy),and baton pass as an egg move.(gonna turn it into a sylveon so if you can keep a fairy move on it that be great)

For trade i can breed a venonat male,female elekid(can train to elektabuzz for you) and weepinbell(leaf stone)
Edit: venonat/elektabuzz and weepinbell(possibly) have 2-4 ivs

DaughterofDin

Soon to be PokeProfessor
Years
Ok it's me again,now I'm looking for a bold 5 iv(all but attack) eevee,ev spread is 252 HP/252 Def/4 SDef(if your not too busy),and baton pass as an egg move.(gonna turn it into a sylveon so if you can keep a fairy move on it that be great)

For trade i can breed a venonat male,female elekid(can train to elektabuzz for you) and weepinbell(leaf stone)
Edit: venonat/elektabuzz and weepinbell(possibly) have 2-4 ivs

I can do that for you! I'm starting right away, and I'll take the male venonat please.

Years
I have a female tyrunt that i can evolve into a tyrantrum soon. I was interested in an adament Growlithe with intimidate with iv's in everything but defense.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Hello. ^^ I was curious as to whether or not you are able to breed this:

Bellsprout- Naive Nature with 6IV's, Egg Move Weather Ball.

If so, I can offer multiple 5IV's if that interests you, or perhaps a 5IV Kalos shiny. ^^ Just let me know!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
Hey could you get me a male 5iv adamant torchic with speedboost and evs in attack and speed ? and I can trade you a shiny ho oh ?

DaughterofDin

Soon to be PokeProfessor
Years
Hello. ^^ I was curious as to whether or not you are able to breed this:

Bellsprout- Naive Nature with 6IV's, Egg Move Weather Ball.

If so, I can offer multiple 5IV's if that interests you, or perhaps a 5IV Kalos shiny. ^^ Just let me know!

I cannot do 6ivs, as the max a pokemon can be iv bred is five and to get a sixth stat is based entirely on luck, and the chances on that luck is incredibly high, I also don't currently have access to that egg move sorry.

Hey could you get me a male 5iv adamant torchic with speedboost and evs in attack and speed ? and I can trade you a shiny ho oh ?

I could do that, I'll get started breeding right away!

Back