• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Almighty Feebas Fanclub~

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
  • Do you think Feebas should be a common Pokemon?

I think one of the things that make Feebas so special is the fact that they are so uncommon and hard to find~ So I don't think they should be popping up everytime you try to fish in a river xD; The thrill you get when you catch your first Feebas is... astounding.

LawlRly

Spelunker Extraordinaire
    Years
  • *bows*

Please accept me into your ranks. I vow to bring a daily sacrifice of root beer and jalapeño Doritos for the almighty Feebas. <3

Topics!

Do you think Feebas should be a common Pokemon?
    No, that would take away from it's awesome-ness.

Why do you like Feebas/Milotic?
    Dunno, really. But as I said somewhere else this one time "I like Feebas because it's uglyness rareness appeals to me". Or it could be the brainwashing.

Anyone have a shiny Feebas yet?
    No, but I wish I did, because they're PURPLE, YUSS. <33 Which just makes it about 57 times better, which is enough to make your head explode.

How long did you take to catch your first Feebas?
    Forever and a day. Then when I finally found the silly thing I accidentally killed it. D: So I had to start over. When I did finally catch it though... 'OMGZ LYK HOORAH!11' doesn't even begin to describe it. xD

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, LawlRly (: I'm proud to say that now, we have more than 10 members, yes, 11, to be exact xD Bring on more topics, dear club members!

And yes, the purple-ness of the shiny Feebas are captivating ~<3

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Do you think Feebas should be a common Pokemon?

Agreed, being incredibly hard to find yet at the same time incredibly plentiful where you do find them is kind of part of the Feebas charm. In a way, they are already common, actually (I think it was something like a 55% occurrence rate on the patches where you do find Feebas); it's just that the amount of patches is small and randomized. x3

Aaaanyhow, topic, topic, topic...

Have you ever written/planned on writing literary works with Feebas in them?

Yeah, this could be anything from fanfiction to a random poem about the lovable fishie. Heck, I'm even willing to count RP appearances. So...have you, huh? xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Do you think Feebas should be a common Pokemon?
    Nope.I mean that's why it's so unique.Finding it makes you feel so heppy,why would you want that gone?

Have you ever written/planned on writing literary works with Feebas in them?
    I tried a fanfiction,but didn't work out well.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Have you ever written/planned on writing literary works with Feebas in them?

I've RPed a few Feebas before, but outside of that, no, I haven't tackled any written works with them. It just never crossed my mind, I supposed. xD However, I did come across this, it was posted in the old Feebas Fanclub, and it's quite rare to find such things nowadays ~<3 Credit to the awesome writer.

Back