• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cobalion EtherDex deck

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
Years
In case none of you have seen EtherDex before, it basically uses Pokédex to put any energy cards on top of your deck, then use Ether to get it and attach it to a Pokémon... in this case, Cobalion NVI.

4 Cobalion NVI

4 Ether
4 Pokedex
4 Recycle
4 Bicycle
4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Exp. Share
3 Switch
2 Revive
2 Tool Scrapper
1 Computer Search
4 Skyla
4 N
4 Professor Juniper

12 Metal Energy

Ether – Trainer
Item
Reveal the top card of your deck. If it's a basic Energy card, attach it to one of your Pokemon. If it isn't, return it to the top of your deck.

(This deck is for when the Boundaries Crossed series comes out.) Feedback, Questions, help? I want to add another Pokémon that I could use to give me time to set up. Durant and/or Garbodor?

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
When I first saw Ether I kinda had the same idea. I would only suggest maybe choosing some more hefty attackers since turn one 90 is rather impressive, if the defending pokemon is an EX they'll tank the damage and you'll feel incredibly salty when they Max Potion the damage away.

Another issue is that your only attacking pokemon is Cobalion, and in the off-chance of facing a Ho-Oh deck you're screwed.

Another thing is that this deck should ideally be running somewhat like the old Sabledonk deck. Granted you don't have Crobat G to do most of the work for you, a build like this needs to have the ability to run through itself rather quickly to ensure that it's hitting hard and fast turn 1.

Unless you're facing Eels, Tornadus is pretty solid for this concept. Mewtwo can also possibly hit for an insane amount of damage, but it will be impossible NOT to revenge KO, unless your opponent doesn't run DCE, in which case they're in for some serious frustration.

Back