• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!!!!!

Cynda

Cyndaquil
Years
Hi, everybody!!!! I'm Cynda!!!! I love Pokemon and Harry Potter!!!! Nice to meet you all!!!

I hope I'll have a really good time here.

Anyways, I'm off.

See ya,

Cynda

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Hi Cynda, and welcome! ^^ May I ask... who you are? xD I used to be Kyogre-chan. Sorry, I'm forgetful. xD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Cynda said:
Hi, everybody!!!! I'm Cynda!!!! I love Pokemon and Harry Potter!!!! Nice to meet you all!!!

I hope I'll have a really good time here.

Anyways, I'm off.

See ya,

Cynda
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Cynda

Cyndaquil
Years
:cross-eye :surprised :sleeping: :confused: :(

:cross-eye :surprised :sleeping: :confused: :(

Guys, I'm really, really, really sorry, but I've gotta go, cause I'm not having that much fun in these forums. Goodbye, Blue Jasmine, goodbye, Kyogre-chan, goodbye, mods, goodbye, newbies, goodbye, everyone.....I'll miss you.......goodbye.....

I hope I'll see one of you guys at Serebii.net Forums....I'm sorry, but I don't like it here that much....I think it's better off searching the forums without being a member....

G'bye.....

Sniff....Snifff......(dramatic music plays).....Wwwwwwwww..........aaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaah!!!!!!

Goodbye, friends!!!! Goodbye!!!!

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
Years
Hehe, I joined an then went on holiday to cyprus the day after, people must have thought the same for me, but no, I remembered about the forum and so I came beack, and there hasnt been a day since then that I havent been on!!!!

welkom to pc!!! Cynda have a great time!!!

(welkom is african for welcome)

Back