• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] Plague

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
The IC Thread hez been accepted peoples!
But I shall have to wait until tommorow to post, hope you all can wait to get together until then! :D

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years
Michaela, when you can, could you add the accepted players into the first post in the IC thread? I know there's more than just Nakuzami and Michaela on there... ;3

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Neal?
His name matches what he sould have done when he went to kiss Miharu's hand XD

I'm gonna go post now, some zombie killing fun is all, nothing too serious.
Or is it necessary to wait for you to post first Nakuzami?

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
ARRGH! I don't want to wait! I don't think Its really necessary, We gotta have a Introduction post right? There's no fun in waiting. :(

Nakuzami

Years
Well, I'm on my phone right now so I can't very well make a good IC post. You all can make intro posts though if you want :D

@Kazuki & Jumbo - I'm not at liberty to say but, Jumbo, I'm not quite sure if it could fall under one of those categories.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Good. Make your first posts, people! And what do you mean "start things off"? I've already started things off!

Okay, I added the accepted people, but I have NO idea how to do that thing where the SU post is the link of the name.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
First non GM to post...

I tried to set it up to make it easily to get Magnus into the group. Also I'll start working on my other character once I've caught up with all the RPs I'm in (I have 2 more to post in for sure and I need to check my own RP to see if I need to push it along some or continue to wait for others.)

Also if no one noticed (or knew) Rascal the Furret's actions are kind of based off a real life ferret (most awesome but stinky pets ever!).

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Twenty disposable NPCs on the wall, twenty disposable NPCs~
Throw a frag, free Dontae from the snag--

No more disposable NPCs on the wall~! *takes a bow*

I don't do kid's parties nor weddings! ;p

Nakuzami

Years
Good. Make your first posts, people! And what do you mean "start things off"? I've already started things off!
Okay, I added the accepted people, but I have NO idea how to do that thing where the SU post is the link of the name.

Yeah, I was going to ask you if you knew how to Hyperlink... or is it that you don't know how to get their SUs... no, I'm assuming it's Hyperlinking. Well, highlight what you want to add the link to, copy the URL of the link or whatever, and then click the Hyperlink button, which is the earth with the chain thing or something. Very simple...

Well, now Ima post~! I might post using Kris before I actually have his SU up... but I will definately have it up before my second post using him! ;3

@Scarf Blade - Barricade = Mystic forcefield that government has absolutely nothing to do with, and in fact are trying to get rid of. The forcefield appeared as soon as the very first person was infected, so no one escaped/was evactuated(that was to everybody there, really) Also, could you tone down the number of survivors you had in your post? Maybe down to like... no more than ten, including your characters? Also, could you not blow them all up?
Also, that's how I imagined it, dunno if Michaela thought something different.

Last edited:

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
awww... now that just ruins my post, and I can't do anything about it right now because I have to go to bed. That and I won't be on long enough tomorrow to restart my post all over again edit it until late in the night O . o

but fine, I'll change it when I can

Back