• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Majestic Space, my electric/water deck

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
Years
  • My water fighting Deck (11-2)

*Edited* Aug. 14~ This deck has won 7 times out of the 9 times that I have played my friend (so basically, 7/2)

Pokes (22)

x4 Eevee MD
    x2 Glaceon MD
    x1 Vaporeon MD

x3 Riolu DP
    x2 Lucario DP
    x1 Lucario Lv. X tin promo

x4 Piplup MD
    x3 Prinplup MD
    x2 Empoleon MD

Trainers/Supporters/Stadium (17)

x2 Potion
    x3 Energy Search
    x2 Dusk Ball
    x1 Energy Restore
    x1 Leftovers
    x2 Prof. Rowan
    x1 Rare Candy
    x2 Bebe's Search
    x1 Night Maintenance
    x2 Dawn Stadium

Energies (21)

x11 Water Energy
    x8 Fighting Energy
    x2 Call Energy

Okay, the first thing people are gonna say is "you have way too many energies", well, I know it's a lot but I need so many energies because of my pokemon's attacks (they require quite a bit of energy but they do a crap load of damage) so basically, my strategy is to use dusk ball and energy search to power up my arsonal, and the potions are for (obviously) getting damage off my good pokes, so I can stay in the game longer and do a lot more damage. I would also (before ppl say anything) like to put a time-space distortion in my deck to bring back my big-hitters. Also. I always like to go second so that I can use my trainers if i don't have a good starting hand.

Please rate, or if you have comments, feel free to let me know ;3

Last edited:

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • I don't really see why you named it Majestic Space. I can't see any real strategy to it, and the structure of it looks like a theme deck. Only one Empoleon, while having 4 Piplups? Having almost no useful Supporters? 24 Energies? Ew, no.

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
  • I don't really see why you named it Majestic Space. I can't see any real strategy to it, and the structure of it looks like a theme deck. Only one Empoleon, while having 4 Piplups? Having almost no useful Supporters? 24 Energies? Ew, no.

well, I mixed up some cards from Infinate Space theme deck with some cards from Majestic Dawn's Polar Frost theme deck. and some cards i just added from boosters.
    it was kinda silly for me to say the cards without telling what set they were from. but no rude comments intended.

Back