• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody,I am new to the Pokecommunity.

Years
  • Hello Everybody
    My name is Adarsh Anshuman and I have just joined the Pokecommunity and I love Pokemon as a Anime Fan since 2003 and as a Gaming Fan since 2006.
    I would love to meet as many people as possible on this community and make new friends with many people as possible on this community
    Will you be friends with me through this community?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Hi Adarsh, welcome to the community :D There are lots of things to do here! Hope you enjoy your stay :) Tell us more about yourself, say, what's your favourite Pokemon or Pokemon game?

Last edited:

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Hello Soaring Sid
    My Favourite Pokemon Game is called as Pokemon White and my Favourite Pokemon is called as Decudieye.
    Oh, great! Another Gen5 fan! I love Gen 5 too, and Decidueye was my starter in Ultra Sun... Take a look around, you'll find many more people to talk to!

Years
  • Hello Adarsh Anshuman, and welcome to the PokéCommunity ! Of course we can be friend. (◠‿◠)
    Enjoy your time here.

Back