• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hardest Kanto Gym Leader in HGSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLOOOD-La-ti-

This is the place to try!
Years
  • So,

Who is the hardest kanto gym leader in hgss in ur opinion?

Blue was very hard,even with raikou on my side.

Sabrina was also hard,I couldn't beat that damn espeon and alakazam.

As well as Misty,I didn't have grass types so I was in a disadvantage against quagsire.

Rematches are included as well.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Uh, my last play-through I had Typhlosion, Espeon, Lapras, Dragonite, and Crobat, but then Krabby as HM slave until I got Tyranitar, recently reset the game tho.

I had the biggest issue with Misty because I didn't have an electric or grass Pokmeon. Her Lapras just straight up swept my whole team lol. Surf took out my Typhlosion and Ice Beam took out Dragonite and Crobat in 1 hit. Espeon didn't do anything to Lapras cos it got Paralyzed from Body Slam and died after 2 more Body Slams. I was out of Full Restores plus I like to maxamize my FR use to 2 to keep it far. Her Lapras beat my Lapras because hers had Water Absorb and Body Slam, mine didn't have Body Slam and as soon as I got her health down she used a Full Restore...

Brock was also pretty hard, his Kabutops swept half my team. I took out all his Pokemon but Kabutops with 1 hit. Somehow my Lapras ended up fainting so it was up to my other mon to take out his Kabutops. Once it was done the rest was pretty easy, Dragonite + Waterfall. Dragonite saved my life against that Kabutops, all I had was him and Typhlosion left.

Surge was the last hardest one. That Electabuzz, I think it was Electabuzz was annoying. I pretty much only had 1 Pokemon left. Typhlosion held it's own for awhile until it fainted.

Sabrina wasn't really an issue for me with Dragonite's brutal attack and Espeon + Shadow Ball.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back