• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starting Over Problem

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2021
    Hey, I am new to Pokemon Game development. I had downloaded all the tools required, and starting editing FireRed but sometimes this horrible bug comes in. Whenever I switch my Pokemon(on the field) the game starts over, that screen with Charizard shows up, it happens mostly when I am working with Advance Map. I have restarted editing many times(with fresh ROM file) but somehow this bug keeps showing up. Please help, it ruins all my efforts. :(

Also, if you could provide me links to latest tools available, that would be great.

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I've moved your thread into the Launchpad because it sounds like it's related to ROM hacking, and Game Development is for anything except ROM hacks.

Back