• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Houen Team

Years
  • I was doing research on the character bios on Serebii.net, and I was reassured on Ash's team:
    Pikachu
    Taillow
    Torkoal
    Treecko
    Corphish

This is only 5 or 6 slots. There for we are almost garuanteed another capture, and I would assume plenty of evolution.

Pikachu and Torkoal won't evolve. I look for Treecko to evolve in a few episodes...Grovlye episode. Taillow is small....and I would think it would evolve just to be more intimidating. Corphish....it may evolve, but I don't look for it anytime soon. If Treecko evolves....ash is going to need a big time fighter in the Houen League, so I would be very dissapointed if it didn't evolve into Sceptile.

As for that final spot on his team...
    He has Electric
    Water
    Flying
    Fire
    Grass

Wurmple has already been caught, Torchic, Skitty, Lotad/Lombre, Mudkip...........

I just don't know about that last spot. I could see Ash with a Lunatoon, because he has never had a real strong ground type...and never a pshycic type. Or I would enjoy him battling with a Gardevoir....or Kirlia.

Dunno....so....

Post your reasoning.

Thanks

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • nah he'll never evolve them on purpose, one'll end up evolving by a complete fluke and he'll use his Pokemon at Oaks to fight the Hoenn leage in my opinion! :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I think he may end the season like this:

Pikachu
    Swellow
    Grovyle (or Sceptile, but it is unlikely...)
    Corphish ( I don't see it evolving as Crawdaunt gradually becomes a symbol of the evil team Aqua)
    Torkoal
    Absol (don't know why...I just sense it)

and I agree with Scott that he will call most likely upon his other available assets (Bulbasaur, Kingler, Muk, Tauros, Snorlax, Heracross, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Noctowl, Bayleef, Phanpy, and possibly Charizard) if/when he makes it to the pok?mon league in Ever Grande Island...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    tmbjr said:
    Absol (don't know why...I just sense it)

Yeah. I think it's going to Absol also because it shows a picture of it in the theme song. It might be possible.

Years
  • But there are tons of pokemon in all thge past theme songs that Ash has never touched........so.......I dunno though.

Years
  • My assumption is that Ash's team will consist of:
    Pikachu
    Swellow (the chances of Ash winning the Houen League with a Taillow)
    Corphish (it won't evolve unless it's an accident)
    Torkoal
    Sceptile ( I am expecting Treecko to fully evolve)
    ?????? ( This could be any pokemon......right now I just don't know.)

That last spot could very well be filled by one of his old pokemon, but he said that Houen was going to be a fresh start....so I don't see him filling it with an old pokemon.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Ash has only had one fully evolved 3 stage Pokemon and that was Charizard, took almost 2 full seasons for that psycho to obey him! XD so if Treecko evolves...it'll only be to Grovle, and thats my final answer! :P i agree with Tommy that Ash'll get an Absol shows him battling it...so thats also my final answer Regis! *regis Philbman beats him on the head* OW!! :P

James Hawking

Insane Newbie
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2004
    Sapphire Latios said:
    Ash has only had one fully evolved 3 stage Pokemon and that was Charizard, took almost 2 full seasons for that psycho to obey him! XD so if Treecko evolves...it'll only be to Grovle, and thats my final answer! :P i agree with Tommy that Ash'll get an Absol shows him battling it...so thats also my final answer Regis! *regis Philbman beats him on the head* OW!! :P

Actually, Ash has also had a Pidgeot (from his good 'ol Pidgeotto) in Pallet Party Panic... Well, it sorta counts, because he had it for about 30 minutes before he let it guard the Pidgey/Pidgeotto coop in Viridian Forest (or whatever)...

Anyways, back on topic:
    I think Ash's final team would be:
    Pikachu
    Corphish (it would be a fluke to see it evolve)
    Grovyle
    Torkoal
    Taillow/Swellow
    Absol (?) (I think this, but I'm not too sure about it.. Could be anything here)

Also, in the Houen League, he'd probably call on his pals back at Pallet Town... maybe though...

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • on serebii it finally showed that treecko evolves. im so happy because i never did like treecko much at all.now grovyle is really a pokemon to be proud of. and people would be talking for weeks if he ever evolves it to sceptile(wow!!)well heres wat i think he'll have in the end.

pikachu-electric
    tailow/swellow-flying
    grovyle/sceptile-grass
    corphish-water
    torkoal-fire
    and the mistery-lunatone,castform,swalot,spoink/grumpig

thats wat i think he'll hav. hopefully he'll evolve more than in the other adventures.i really hope he evolves tailow and grovyle. and i really dont see him with a powerful absol, i think absol is to mistical and strong for a weak little boy like ash. absol fits more with gary or richie.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • ok how bout this
    Pikachu(Duh)
    Taillow-Taillow could also evolve like pidgetio(can't spell it-WHO COULD?!) and leave as ash is going to the PKMN league
    Torkoal-This one will stay....well i don't really know..
    Grovyle- i like this one,when it was a Treecko,it was like ash's charmelon.Therefore,it might evolve into sceptile.
    Corphish-Ash's Corphish could evolve in the PKMN league like his crabby did.
    PKMN # 6!???/Absol:I had a feeling he might get one,on the intro.but that doesn't mean he'll get one.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I'm pretty confident that ash's treecko might evolve into a sceptile because a book I got from pokemon center told me to be expecting to see sceptile in this season.

as for his team,

Pikachu
    swellow
    sceptile
    corphish
    torkoal

I know that leaves poor corphish as the only nonintimidating pokemon, but I cant see him with a crawdaunt when team aquya has a crawdaunt.

Geodude

Rock-type trainer
    Years
  • I fail to see why Team Aqua's Crawdaunt would prevent Ash from getting one. Everyone seems to be forgetting that Giovanni and Ash both have Kingler.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • I fail to see why Team Aqua's Crawdaunt would prevent Ash from getting one. Everyone seems to be forgetting that Giovanni and Ash both have Kingler.

u r parshiully correct but mostly mistake geodude.

TRUE:giovanni does have kingler as does ash.

FALSE:but many trainers ecspetually fighting type trainers own a kingler as perfect fighting training pokemon.

also kingler is not a distructive pokemon as craudaunt as proof ash's pokedex says that no other pokemon can live in pease with a craudaunt in the area.

but of coarse ash's krabby did evovle by mistake in the wirlpool so corphish might evolve after "ash somehow defeats team aqua and team magma"

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • I dunno but I think this will be Ash's team:
    Pikachu (He'll always have Pikachu)
    Swellow (Replacing Pidgeotto/Pidgeot)
    Grovyle (Replacing Bayleef)
    Corphish (Replacing Totodile)
    Torkoal (Replacing Cyndaquil)
    Absol (I just think he will have Absol)

Back