• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
hey was i know its been two weeks since like a last post and was just wondering if you guys are still cont the game .

This thread can sometime go a while without posts. Usually, it just means that a lot of work is being done, and people don't just want to spam the thread with random comments.

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2008
Damn! Thats a sweet game right there! Im sure you put a LOT of effort into it. I can't wait to see it complete.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2008
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
long time no see, huh?
got some interesting stuff for you guys!
first, some screenshots!
vav's remade a lot of stuff to new higher standards, here's a few tasters:
this is the new purearth town.
purearth.png

and here is alum valley, a great place to find elusive carapinch.
AlumValley.png

here are three new pokemon! like vav, i've been trying my best to make my sprites better, and i have to say i really love these things final stages ^^ i'm gonna get them all on my team...
iguaqua.png

chitret.png

caffle.png

and here's something extra special... prize for whoever can guess what it is! think back to the old games...
finsiheddeer.gif

untill next time, keep supporting ^^

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
This is very nice! You really gave us an update, Nevermore. It would be very hard to have someone who left this community handing all his work to another person just to update, but it's going very well. Also, I'm liking the new Pokémon very much, it looks like you've added a new style. The only thing I don't really like is Caffle. It doesn't look like it's a Grass-Type Pokémon.

The maps look very good, as well. And the Pokémon animation... No idea. :x

By the way, those Pokémon look too much like starters. First of all, they are all the main types. Second, they have three evolutions. I think you should change that, it looks like you're making an entirely new game.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
I bet it's a combination of all 3, Suicune, Entai and Raikou. Or perhaps it is the more powerful dog legendary after the trio?

Years
esmas: yeah, we're getting things done sowly bute surely. and i am trying a new style, more subdued colours and more complicated designs. i hope you like it ^^ and they look like starters because they were originaly designed to be starters, for my own dex. it's likely that the middle stages will get taken out of the fire and water lines, but will stay in the grass one as there are several three stage grass lines in red, which is what we're basing the type distributions on. caffle does look more grass type when it evolves, but it's never going to be a big flowery creature, it's based more on rotten trees with moss growing on it... you know, swampy stuff...
^^ and i've passed on that you like the maps to vav. he says thanks.
houndoomed: it's not a legendary dog, to do with the legendary dogs, or... a dog XD
just that a guess of something like suicune wasn't far off.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Well, is it like a Shadow Suicune or something? We can't really guess anything, since there's so many things to guess... I can't wait to see the new sprites and some Pokémon evolution cuts, as well.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Whoa! Fantastic!
I like those new pokemon.
And also the animation.
But I've no idea on the running pokemon...

Years
*bells go off*
houndoomed wins ^^ the final piece of animation, the last thing you see on the intro, like the running suicune from crystal. well done, good guess. your prize is to reveal one of the final stages of the shadows i showed! which one would you like me to post, the final stage of caffle, chitret, or iguaqua?
^^ and thank you, omegagroudon.

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Well I thought you meant for us to pick what it was, not where it's going to be put in. -_-
Anyway, Houndoomed, I think you should pick one of the stages of Caffle, since it looks least like a Grass-Type Pokémon, and since Nevermore said that it will look more like a Grass-Type Pokémon as it evolves, I'm really curious about it.

Good work, NM.

Years
i think all the final stages are equally good, so it really depends on what sort of pokemon you like to which one you might like when it's revealed. if you like big strong beast pokemon, you might like the final stage of iguaqua. if you like realistic and beautiful pokemon, catch chitret. and if you're on for the more creepy and abstract pokemon, caffle's a good choice ^^

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
ZOMG! *mixed emotions*

Well, I'll think I'll go for the final stage of Caffle for the same reasons Esmas said. And anyway, it's my favourite of the three, so yeah, I'd like that one please :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back