• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the rock music fanclub!!!

what is your favorite type of rock music?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
  • CLASSIC ROCK. Woo! Yeah. I hate punk, but hey that is my preference, i don't care for it. But there are other types i hate too. Like those dang bads hat scream your ea off and you don't know a word they say.

What are your guys' girls' favorite band.

I prefer Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin. I can not find any imperfectins in Pink Floyd's music.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Allright, a Rock Club! My fave rockers are Linkin Park (mostly metal), Evanescene (I like bring me to life), MCR, SP, GC, and Fall Out Boy. They all have awesome songs.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
  • Count me in...lets see, I like to think I am open minded about rock so here are my top 5 bands ever.
    1. QUEEN (Best band EVER)
    2. Aerosmith
    3. ACDC (Shoot to Thrill)
    4. Van Halen
    5. RHCP

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • open minded huh? Well it seems your only have one type of new band ans that is RHCP. Which i love them also. Love Rollacoaster is funny.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
  • Can't forget about Jet they kick and cake there the best parody band in the world...but Jimmy Eat World...so I don't know.

I do like punk and ska, don't get me wrong...for instance Sum 41 and Goldfinger and Less Than Jake...ohh yeah.

Lucid

There's already a club for rock music that isn't a month old yet, please use that one instead.

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back