• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm one of those people who can't lose someone ever. So in Sacred Stones whenever I lost someone I would restart whoops.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Spoiler:

I have way too much free time, don't I?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I do the same. The only person I ever lost was Henry. I didn't use him, but damn if he wasn't enjoyable. I don't remember why, but the conditions were too important for me to start over.

And since Awakening got rid of Interim Saves in Classic, it makes losing someone so much more frustrating.

@Twilight-SamaSanChan: No, that's a product of time well spent.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ugh I remember accidentally killing someone before getting them to join in the past. Not looking forward to it haha.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I must've blown my chances at getting at least two members at this point; village boy with kitchen equipment on his head, and Gaius, who I thought was just a bandit in need of death. Maybe even more if they were sneaky.

I've also had merchants die on me. Not fun.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I'm doing a Lunatic Classic run. Guh. GUH.

The first levels are the hardest...I had to use a guide to get past levels one and two. I DON'T USE GUIDES ;_;

@Pokey - You might wanna rethink your lineup. Do you pair all of or most of your people?
Really, in a sense, I think Classic is easier on Hard (or Normal or whatever it is), because you are forced to be more careful, and because you don't let your people die they gain levels more easily.

Then again, I'm an FE traditionalist, so I couldn't with a good conscience play Casual.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Mostly I do badly because I experiment with my lineup and underestimate the enemy all the bloody time.

I have no idea what pairings I should do, since I feel I should wait for more characters to come, and apparently there are some objectively optimal pairings, which worries me a little that I'll get it completely wrong.
I sort of want to make all of my characters work well with each other so I could make the best out of every situation, but it doesn't seem to want to work that way.

Some characters just don't even want to get close to anyone but a chosen few (coughsumiacough). And since I already have two rank S couples, at chapter six, I feel I've already thrown away some options.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Just finished reading the second Sherlock Holmes short story. Old English is pretty great, I mean "Watson ejaculates twice" is just a fantastic way to describe somebody exclaiming something.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I got Donny (the boy with the kitchen pot on his head) but I was stupid and saved during a mission and now I can't get Anna. Ugh fml. ;_;

Edit: Oh wait spoiled myself and now I'm ok. Back to playing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back