• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michielleus

That random guy
Years
1st: Okay, looks nice.
2nd: Hm. Nice trainer and Rayquaza...
3rd: OH ARCEUS! Did you create all of them? Wow. I can see why it took a long time, good job!

Fiendly

Never let go.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
The first Charizard hybrid looks weiird to me lol!
The trainer is done quite well as well with Rayquaza..

I love the fat Groudon though, that made me giggle.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
The trainer is a character from the anime. Pokemon Hunter X or soemthing? I dunno.

Garizard looks weird but kinda cool.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
... those sprites are great. For your information that is Pokémon Hunter "J" if my memory serves correctly. ("J" for "Jerk" as told by Jessie) but those sprites are great. For that Gyarados+Charizard type thingy (a retype I think), looks a tad bit to weird like Plasmette said. The third one I can see why you saved it as .JPG cause those sprites are great! The real chart must have been awfully huge. I like Blaziken+Torterra... :D . You should work on Unova Pokémon...

NV

Dracon Leader
Years
pokesprites.png

some of my best works
not available for public use until I create the credit list to go with it.
But I'd love some critic

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2012
love those trainers bro.

im not exactly a pro artist or anything so i wouldnt know what im talking about but the edges around the trainers kind of hurt to look at.

the badges look pretty solid.

F1refly

Stuff and things
Years
Heres some Fusions I made recently. The torterra is an update of Redo of the one I put on my Introduction thread. If anyone want's to use these in a game, go ahead, just remember to give me credit. That's an interesting concept though, a Pokemon hack based around Fusions.
View attachment 65283
Let me know what you think of them. Also, which Poliwrath is better, the Blue or black one?

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
hey guys i just started on PC a couple minutes ago. but i have some fusions. im just an amateur, so here they are.

or not. i guess that theyre invalid files

Last edited:
Years
Try getting 15 posts and then upload your files into an image site such as Tinypic or Photobucket. Then you can post them onto the forums using the code:

Code:
[IMG]<url of image>[/IMG]
Welcome to PC by the way! Also remember sprites should be saved as .PNG

Years
@F1refly I really like those fusions but just a couple of things, The Seviper-Breloom fusion needs some shading done on the neck because of Sevipers head. Some shading also needs to be done on the top left area of Poliwraths head under the arm.
Apart from that I really like these ideas. :)

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
What happened to that poor Feraligatr's left arm? You should always check if the outline is complete, cause if not, you might as well start doing Lineless sprites.
Also, when splicing, you should always recolour every part, not just stick an arm up Weedle's arse and leave it pink when Weedle is brownish.

F1refly

Stuff and things
Years
They're alright, but I think you need to work on it a bit. Splices need to blend seamlessly and preferablly, you should change colours of the added bits to match the base pokemon. My stuff is in no way much better so were both in the same boat :D

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
here is my latest peice

can you guess witch pokemon I used

there are 5 pokemon

ke6k5x.png

also the above 2 are my first splices

edit 20:22 i am also doing trainers

2wf4ftg.png

Last edited:
Years
We have a thread for people who want to showcase splices/fusions and recolours alone. We do this to prevent clutter and there can be more original content in the seperate threads, so I merged your thread with this thread.

Also, you should remember to make everything blend. Such as the Feraligatr's body colour and the Ampharos tail. Make the whole body colour the teal or the yellow.

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
sorry :(

the ones futher up are my first splices

are my rhyperior and trainers better

edit 07:32

some recoulours
prwg6.png

Last edited:

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Hey guys, Daniel here. Here's a sprite I did way back, since the discovery of the B/W Kyurems. I call it, the Behemoth.
Spoiler:

Any person who uses this without permission will be subjected to imprisonment in a cave full of Zubats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back