• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakob99

Worlds greatest trainer.
Years
  • Welcome to this thread. I will be hosting a Pokemon 4th generation battle tournament. This is like the elite 4 but with a few more twist and turns. You will be battling various trainers to try to make it to the champion(Detials will not be revealed)You will battle a trainer a day. The trainers are as follows(Pokemon cannot be listed as I do not know the participants) The trainers listed below will also list the levels in witch their pokemon will be so you must match that. So for example John has 6 Pokemon ranging from level 90-100 and you have 6 Pokemon ranging from 90-100. That's what I want to see. No pokemon at level 29 or below. Look at sig for rules and my friend code(Your gonna need that)

Trainer A: Pokemon Levels 30-35 Easy

Trainer B: Pokemon Levels 35-40 Somewhat easy

Trainer C: Pokemon Levels 40-45 Mild

Trainer D: Pokemon Levels 45-50 Mild

Trainer E: Pokemon Levels 50-55 Medium

Trainer F: Pokemon Levels 55-60 Medium

Trainer G: Pokemon Levels 60-65 Medium

Trainer H: Pokemon Levels 65-70 Hot

Trainer I: Pokemon Levels 70-75 Hot

Trainer J: Pokemon Levels 75-80 Hot

Trainer K: Pokemon Levels 80-85 Hard

Trainer L: Pokemon Levels 85-90 Hard

Trainer M: Pokemon Levels 90-95 Extreme

Trainer N: Pokemon Levels 95-100 Extreme

Champion

You must fill the spots of Trainers A- N. The champion has been chosen. So you(The winner) Must enter my friend code to do a one on one fair and square match.Please PM me your(The winner) friend code. Anyone who wants to fill in Trainers A-N Post here with trainer name and friend code and I will add you to the list. Now After all participants have signed up I will leave this thread open for disscusion

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Please use the Events & Groups sub-forum for tournaments, leagues, clans, etc. Be sure to read the forum guidelines before posting in that section, because your thread will need to be approved before being displayed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back