• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CHECK my cool sprites out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    I love that dragon! Its so cute.....
    you really really did amzingly well on the first ones especially!
    the blue pidgeotto bird is.. just...magnificent.... an awesome choice of colours if you ask me!

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
  • D-shober said:
    what are these these are nothing compared to my dragonite avatar 100% scratch by me!

I'm sorry, let me change that tp what it should be:

D-shober said:
    what are these these are great my dragonite avatar 100% scratch is something i stole from a another spriter your sprites are way better than mine

Much better.

Now, I really like all of them, the Kyogrouquaza the most! You did a good job!

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I quite like them, Expecially the ones you showed in your first post, they are well done, although as you posted more of your sprites, they started to decrease in quality, don't rush things, people aren't rushing you to make them ^^; Apart from that they are nice <3 By the way, those dragons are really nice X3 I love them!

9/10 in your first post

7/10 for the rest

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back