• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DarkStalkers' Challenge

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
  • The DarkStalkers' Challenge

Welcome to the underworld! In this challenge, we're going to have a team in which each pokemon represents one character of the Darkstalkers game series. Each character is unique, so I have selected eight of them, but if one of your favorites isn't there just tell this in you post that I'll provide to you a gender/trait/battle/exemples explaining everything.
    You don't need to have any pokemon listed in the exemples, but you need to choose a pokemon that fills all the other critters, and be reasonable.​

Rules
    • You must NOT have any legendary with exception of Mew as Felicia.
    • Your starter has to fill one of the below characters' critter.
    • Each pokemon in your team need to have a nickname related to the character that it's representing.
    • The challenge is complete whenever you defeat the Elite 4 and the super rival or Champion. In HG/SS, it's complete when you defeat Red.
    • You may use HM Slaves if you want to.
    • Try to always post screenies of any important battle, like with any evil boss, rival, or gym leader.

Name ◆
    Game Version ◆
    Characters ◆ _ as _

My Sign Up
    Spoiler:

Challengers Box​
    Mononoke Hime - VW - [D/M/F/J/L/J]​

Characters:

donovan-anim.gif

Donovan Baine
    Spoiler:

sf-morrigan.gif