• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon FALL [v 0.0.1A]

mouzinho.m

Mister Marine
Years

• Pokémon Fall is a *BRAZILIAN* fan-game on early development based on the main core series.
    Being made solo on Pokémon Essentials v17.2

---
    Summary: (plot)
    After so long you have finally returned to Pindoran Region! And seems that many things have changed places...
    Set into a parallel universe. In Pokémon Fall you'll control one of the main characters and explore the mysteries of Pindoran Region with the help of Professor "Lemongrass".
    Your main objetive is to beat the newly formed Regional League, highly desired by your parents. Help Professor "Lemongrass" by re-cataloging all the Pokémon
    in the Region on this new Pokédex! Meet friendly individuals and not-so-friendly ones known as "Team ARB".
    Stregthen your bond with Pokémon and reach the top!

---
    Features:

• A new Pokémon Region with new stories and mysteries to discover!
    • EIGHT options for Main Character
    • A imersive and calm soundtrack
    • Updated interface visuals
    • Following Pokémon and Pokémon Amie
    • *POKÉPHONES* now exists! Say goodbye to your old Pokégear! Now you can call up your friends, order a flight on Pelliper Av. and so much more with just one touch!
    • *NEW* Menu interface based on Sword & Shield
    • Up to now there's only 2 Cities, 1 Village and 4 Routes (sorry)
    • Gen 7 is coded (w/ Fairy Type), but you only can catch a few Pokémon.
    • And so much more to come!

---

Progress:
    Up to now the game has only 1-2 hours. Story and world expansion in sight.
    There are plans to transfer it to Essentials v18

---

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

---

Download:
    Spoiler:

---
    Credits:
    Spoiler:

Thank you so much! See you soon!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi, another Brazilian here =)

I'm downloading it and gonna play it soon, count me in.

Is it only fakemon? Or mostly fakemon?
    Also, when you translate it to english you should change from "developing" to "released" even if the game's not completed.
    Last but not least: if you have a discord (or similar) put the link so people can join =)

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2023
    Hello,

The game looks promising and I'm gonna play it if it's translated :D. This game's pokedex UI is mostly inspired from Gen 8 right?

Does this game have a discord? I'd like to join it.

mouzinho.m

Mister Marine
    Years
  • Hello,

The game looks promising and I'm gonna play it if it's translated :D. This game's pokedex UI is mostly inspired from Gen 8 right?

Does this game have a discord? I'd like to join it.

Hi! Thank you for your interest!

Answering the questions:
    Yes, most UI are inspired by Gen 8 and this game doesn't have Discord for now :-[

Also, I am seeing a fast way to translate it, but the English version will come for sure ;-)

mouzinho.m

Mister Marine
    Years
  • Hi, another Brazilian here =)

I'm downloading it and gonna play it soon, count me in.

Is it only fakemon? Or mostly fakemon?
    Also, when you translate it to english you should change from "developing" to "released" even if the game's not completed.
    Last but not least: if you have a discord (or similar) put the link so people can join =)

Hii! Thanks for supporting! <3

So there's Zero fakemon (for now), only Pokemon and the project doesn't have a discord and the project doesn't have a discord, but maybe on the future

Years
  • Hi portuguese here this game looks very interesting hoping you go far with it , planning on playing the demo soon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2023
    Hi! Thank you for your interest!

Answering the questions:
    Yes, most UI are inspired by Gen 8 and this game doesn't have Discord for now :-[

Also, I am seeing a fast way to translate it, but the English version will come for sure ;-)

Hype Hype Hype

Back