• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Odyssey: A New Beginning [T] [Best Veteran 4Q '12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Kivir didn't walk with many of the Gold Tribe members during the journey through the wastes. Instead he walked in the back with the slowest of the Alpha Alliance members, many of which still had unhealed wounds. He assisted in helping the weakest through the wastes, carrying those who needed it, sharing his few rations with those who needed the extra strength, and tending the wounds of others. Despite him being well trained to fight he was more at peace when he was tending the wounds of others. To Kivir the desert was home… in a desert is where he had lived after leaving his master. He found the harshness of the sun and sand a test of one's will and body. At the same time the vast nothingness in the desert made meditation ideal.

Despite his strength in the desert environment by the time they had arrived at the ruins he was exhausted. Never before did he share his strength with another in such harshness, and he had discovered in this aspect he was weak. He would have to continue to work hard to strength himself so he would have more strength to assist others in times of trial.

Seeing his assumption on the letter was wrong Kivir was relieved, and he tried to move up to Vigil to apologize, but the excitement around the arriving Gold Tribe members prevented him from doing so. When all the other Gold Tribe members headed off for the feast Kivir could not join them. He was just considered some Alpha Alliance recruit, and so he ate bland but filling rations along with most of the lower ranking Alpha Alliance soldiers and civilians. However this was what Kivir wanted… he was here to serve… not be served. His master had been correct about the Gold Tribe, he had seen how some of the members clearly held themselves higher than the common soldier. Their titles brought them glory and they basked in it and held it for others to see.

Kivir shook his head to clear his thoughts after finishing his meal, and walked over the medical tent. There he asked to help in any way he could. At first he was only allowed to do minor tasks, like fetch things for doctors, or clean up messes. He did this without complaint, but as the night went on he was slowly allowed to tend to sick and wounded soldiers and civilians as many of the doctors had to retire for the evening. Kivir did not sleep much that night, but once he did allow himself to rest he quickly fell asleep with a clear mind. He had worked long into the night helping others and that put his heart at ease as he drifted off to sleep remembering a quote from his master: "Remember Kivir, Service to others always comes before one self… One who is strong should always lend ones strength to the weak so they too can be strong."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Poseida Caverns

Zane opened his eyes, and for a moment he tried to remember where he was and what he was doing. Taking a few quick looks to the left and right, he saw Pokemon sleeping on cots and self-made beds in the caverns below Poseida Village. It was the day of reckoning for them. Today, they finally launch their first attack against the Silver Tribe and the Ancients.

Zane got up off his cot and stretch. He then went through a sack filled with his possessions and began putting on his Gold Tribe emblem onto his shoulder. As he was doing so, he noticed a Poochyena eying him, his eyes going back and for between the emblem and Zane's eyes. Slowly, the Pokemon walked up to Zane, and then spoke.

"You're a Gold Tribe member, right?" He asked, clearly a bit nervous. Zane smiled at him and nodded in response. The Poochyena fidgeted as he spoke to Zane.

"...Uh....what do you think of our chances in the battle?"

Zane looked over the Poochyena. He didn't want to lie to him, but he also didn't want to cause him to worry just before the battle would begin.

"It's not going to be easy, but we will succeed. We must." He said, as he patted the Pokemon on the shoulder. "If by my life or death I can liberate Eternity City, I will."

He heard a snort from the response come from a Machoke to the side of him. The Poochyena and Zane both turned to see who it was. He spoke with a tone of annoyance.

"Yeah, that's just like you Gold Tribe members, eagerly ready to sacrifice yourself for the 'great good', or some nonsense like that. I don't know if you're aware, but not every single Alpha Alliance citizen is so eagerly waiting to throw their life away like you. Some of us have families. Some of us actually like our lives, ya know!"

"Then don't." Zane respond. The Machoke looked at him confused.

"Don't throw your life away. Retreat if you must. No one is asking you to go on some suicide mission that you won't come back from. Do as much as you can, as much as you want, and if it gets too much for you, escape, and live to fight another day."

Zane adjusted his emblem on his shoulder, and stood up. He spoke once more.

"But let me tell you this. We of the Gold Tribe do not do this because we have to, we do it because we want to. Across Valkaria, there are Pokemon, families and citizens who are helpless, trapped, and scared. Pokemon who can't defend themselves, who cry out for aid, and no one comes. But they have a voice, and we hear their call, and we will answer it, time and time again."

With that, Zane headed off, leaving a pondering look on the Machoke's face, and a smile on the Poochyena's. Zane made his way through the camp of Pokemon getting up and preparing for the battle ahead. A lot of them seemed to stiffen up and move more quickly as Zane passed by. He eventually made his way to where General Belas was gathering with others. General Hazone was there, as was a few advisers and scouts. Demas, a Raichu and well known inventor in the Alpha Alliance. The other members of the Gold Tribe arrived as well. Calamity came first, politely nodding to Hazone and Belas before taking his place close by Zane. When everyone seemed to arrive, Belas began speaking.

"Good morning everyone. The purpose of this meeting is to go over what we intend to do for the attack against Eternity City. As many of us have been separated in various areas across the Alpha Alliance, I encourage all of you to relay any information you have that may be useful. I will begin with the basic background of the attack, and what we know about what's been going on."

Belas cleared his throat, and continued. "From what we know, the city is locked down pretty tight. Ancients patrol all across the outskirts of the city. We've heard reports that the Silver Tribe may know of an army gathering to attack them, but as far as we know, they have no idea which city we are planning to attack, so we have the element of surprise."

Belas looked down at the map of Valkaria, then spoke once more, in an even more serious tone.

"However...we have had reports that "Noxious", one of the Sentinels of the Silver Tribe, is also in Eternity City. Hazone tells me you Gold Tribe have also ran into Drake "Sentry" Nol, meaning there could be two Sentinels in Eternity, if not more. We have to be wary of that. At this time, if anyone else has anything else to add, feel free to. I'd rather have all the information I can before we plan this battle."

Zane looked left and right at the faces of the others, wondering what other faults would be added to this seemingly complicated upcoming battle.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Penance Malum

Penance groaned as the alarm clock in his head went off. Looking around all the Golduck could see was Alpha Alliance soldiers still in a deep sleep. Being careful not to wake anyone up prematurely Penance grabbed his pack and readjusted his Gold Tribe emblem that he had forgotten to take off last night. He slowly weaved through the cots until he finally was walking through the streets. The area around his sleeping place had been quiet but as Penance headed toward the meeting area more and more pokemon were rousing from their slumber and preparing for the battle.

Penance returned the waves and greetings he recieved from the soldiers and weaved through the crowd more easily than he had the day before. It didn't take long for him to get to the meeting. Both Generals as well as Vigil were already in their spots, waiting for the rest of the Gold Tribe and the soldiers to arrive. Penance greeted Vigil and stood next to Calamity. As he waited for his other brothers to arrive Penane took a glance over at the small crowd of pokemon that looked like advisors. As he looked over them he noticed Demas among the crowd.

Pokemon were still filing in so Peance figured he had enought time to go over and talk to the inventor."Demas."

The Raichu turned and smirked, "Penance! Good to see you... again!"

Penance frowned, "Do you know if my dad's coming?"

Demas shrugged,"Sorry, I really don't know. He was debating it last night whether he, an unimportant pokemon, should really meddle in this important meeting or not. If he doesn't show up I'll take it upon myself to inform the Generals. Besides," He said as he puffed out his chest, "a genius such as myself would have a better perspective on using the civilian's supplies. I, of course, did make some elaborate tools to help them. Oh, before I forget, when you go make sure to secure my house. I have a huge project in there that the Silver Tribe cannot get their hands on, three years in the making you know! I've already told the Generals but with you out on the field, and a Gold Tribe member to boot, there's no doubt you can get the job done. Oh, and do not, under any circumstances enter the house. There are some... protective devices that may or may not kill you that I had left behind in case the Silver Tribe did try to get in."

More pokemon were gathering and Penance gave a quick farewell to Demas and made it back to his brothers. Once everyone was gathered Belas spoke, "Good morning everyone. The purpose of this meeting is to go over what we intend to do for the attack against Eternity City. As many of us have been separated in various areas across the Alpha Alliance, I encourage all of you to relay any information you have that may be useful. I will begin with the basic background of the attack, and what we know about what's been going on."

Penace gave a quick glance around. He didn't see a Golduck.

"From what we know, the city is locked down pretty tight. Ancients patrol all across the outskirts of the city. We've heard reports that the Silver Tribe may know of an army gathering to attack them, but as far as we know, they have no idea which city we are planning to attack, so we have the element of surprise."

"However...we have had reports that "Noxious", one of the Sentinels of the Silver Tribe, is also in Eternity City. Hazone tells me you Gold Tribe have also ran into Drake "Sentry" Nol, meaning there could be two Sentinels in Eternity, if not more. We have to be wary of that. At this time, if anyone else has anything else to add, feel free to. I'd rather have all the information I can before we plan this battle."

Penance gave another glance and still didn't see his father, perhaps he just didn't have it in him to come. Demas looked like he was going to speak when a voice rang out, "I have information General!" The crowd parted as a sweating Golduck stepped out, "Didn't think it was this far." He panted. Out of the corner of his eye Penance thought he saw Demas giving him a wink.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Poseida Caverns

Zane looked around at the faces in the meeting. At the moment, no one spoke up, until...

"I have information General!" he heard someone say. The crowd parted somewhat as the Golduck appeared into the inner circle of gathered Pokemon General Belas looked over the Golduck silently for a moment. Zane glanced at the Golduck, then at Penance. There were definite similarities between them. He assumed this was the father Penance was searching for.

"And you are?" Belas asked.

"Matthius Malum, sire."

"Very well, Matthius, speak." Matthius nodded, and began.

"I actually recently escaped from inside Eternity City. Like you said, the city's locked down pretty tight. Even stepping outside your home is discouraged, facing possible death. However, with the help of two Gold Tribe members, we managed to escape, as well as bring in a lot of supplies from inside. Sadly, the Gold Tribe members died protecting us..."

Zane bowed his head for a moment, then spoken sternly. "Let us make their sacrifices lives spent instead of lives wasted."

Matthius nodded, and continued. "We have a lot of different useful supplies for the war effort: poisons, heated water, and supplies."

"This is good news. We can distribute the supplies to the front lines as we make our frontal assault."

"I...also have some more news I heard from the streets. They say Sentry the Sentinel actually left the city yesterday on a mission to the east."

"Ah, wonderful news!" General Belas said out loud. He gave Hazone a smile, who smiled back at him.

"If I may General..." Matthius said, interrupting. "Sentry may be leaving, but we had reports that other Sentinels would be arriving in due time."

"That...is unfortunate." General Hazone said. "How many?"

"Three."

The group around the circle murmured quietly to each other. Zane heard one Fearow saying, "That's suicide" to another Pokemon next to him. Eventually the murmur died as General Belas spoke once more.

"We'll make due. There's no turning back now." He walked into the middle of the circle, and addressed everyone.

"Eternity City is the first of many battles. It is divided into four main sectors: the outer wall, the outter courtyard, the inner wall and the main district. The outer wall surrounds the city from all sides, and stands high, with 360 degrees of vision. Going straight towards it would be a suicide move, and we'd lose many Pokemon. That is exactly why we built these caverns. We're not going through the wall, or even over it. We're going underneath it. For a while since we got here, I've been having a team of Ground Pokemon built our entry right underneath Eternity's outer wall, and straight into the outer courtyard. We'd catch them completely by surprise, and initiate the attack from there, giving us a huge stepping stone."

Belas looked rather pleased with himself as he asked this next question.

"Gentlepokemen...why has no one ever tried something like this before, I ask you?" For a moment, everyone was silent, until Hazone spoke up in a sudden realization.

"The river!"

"Exactly." Belas said with a smile. "The river ran straight from Poseida to Eternity, and it would flood these caves, but recently, the river has become almost completely dry, making this possible. This has never been done before, and mark my words, it will work."

Zane was beaming. Belas really did outdo himself, as Hazone constantly said over and over. It was a brilliant plan, with little backfire, and with a minimum casualty rate. Belas spoke again.

"Now obviously, once we arrive through the courtyard, we will need to break through the inner wall into the city to reach the main district. There is no way the Ground Pokemon can dig that far, after all. But bypassing the outer wall still saves many lives. Come, everyone! We must leave as soon as possible. If there is indeed more Sentinels on the approach, I would want the city under our control before they have a chance to arrive!"

With that, Belas departed, shouting orders across the caverns. Hazone assisted him, and soon, the caverns got very noisy with shouting and yelling, Pokemon preparing and moving. Pokemon slowly started making for the eastern end of the cave, where a large cavern path would take them straight under the outer wall, and to war. Zane gave the others a smirk, and prepared to depart with the army. Suddenly, Matthius stopped them.

"Gold Tribe members, one moment. I have some additional information that might interest you. I also heard reports that Alpha Alliance troops inside the city have been preparing for a chance to strike from the inside. They say someone is leading a small but effective revolt in there, even under incredible pressure and danger. The leader is unknown, but his guerrilla tactics are pretty impressive. This, of course, is only a rumor, but they say the leader is a Gold Tribe member. Many around say the leader goes by the alias of "Rey", though."

Zane stopped dead in his tracks, and turned slowly around to look at the Golduck.

"You're sure?"

"Yes, that's what I heard."

"That's impossible, Matthius."

"Why do you say that?" The Golduck asked, confused.

Zane turned and began walked towards the direction of the army movement. Calamity walked behind him, giving a quick confused look at Matthius. Speculum didn't move, but instead continued looking at Matthius with his mouth open. Zane spoke as he walked.

"Because only one other Gold Tribe member had the honorable title of "Rey", and that was Adam Reed, leader of the Gold Tribe."

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Hanso spent time after the feast talking amongst the soldiers, asking around about Brynn. Several Pokemon whom he spoke to only knew what was commonly known about any warrior of the Gold Tribe. Some knew a thing or two about specific Gold Tribe warriors, but next to nothing about any Gardevoir. A few claimed that they had seen such a Gardevoir as Hanso was describing; most of them differed when it came to the last they'd seen of her.
Nearly every Pokemon he spoke to was quite willing to answer his questions.

An hour or so later, Hanso met a messenger whom he recognized. "Yes, I was in Shine City during the last battle," the Pidgeotto answered, cocking his head. "Rather destructive. I didn't see much of anything but rubble once it was over." He shuddered. "What about it?"
"Did you see any Gardevoir in that battle?" Hanso asked. Do you remember me? he thought to himself.
The bird's head was still tilted to one side. "As a matter of fact...I saw a Gallade there, must've been you with that eye. Gardevoir...Yes, I saw one during the battle, fending off some Ancients who'd been fighting some of us soldiers." He shrugged, in the manner of birds. "Had to give her a message, saw her eyes. Same as yours. That was the last I saw of her, though. No idea how she fared."

Hanso was silent for a few seconds. "Thank you," he finally replied, then turned to walk away. It was more than anything else he'd heard that night. He and Brynn were the last of their family. Hanso wanted some reassurance that he wasn't the last. Beside the fact that another Gold Tribe member would only be beneficial in this war.

Hanso slept soundly that night, due to the journey he had just finished with the others. In the morning, he made a small adjustment to his bracer for a little more comfort, then made his way to the meeting.
He didn't hear much that interested him until it was revealed that there may be three Sentinels on their way to Eternity City. After that, General Belas said, "Eternity City is the first of many battles. It is divided into four main sectors: the outer wall, the outter courtyard, the inner wall and the main district.Theouter wall surrounds the city from all sides, and stands high, with 360 degrees of vision. Going straight towards it would be a suicide move, and we'd lose many Pokemon. That is exactly why we built these caverns. We're not going through the wall, or even over it. We'regoing underneath it. For a while since we got here, I've been having a team of Ground Pokemon built our entry right underneath Eternity's outer wall, and straight into the outer courtyard. We'd catch them completely by surprise, and initiate the attack from there, giving us a huge stepping stone."

Hanso merely listened to the rest, then joined the other Gold Tribe members as preparations for the coming battle began. Suddenly, though, the Golduck, Matthius, stopped them. "Gold Tribe members, one moment. I have some additional information that might interest you. I also heard reports that Alpha Alliance troops inside the city have been preparing for a chance to strike from the inside. They say someone is leading a small but effective revolt in there, even under incredible pressure and danger. The leader is unknown, but his guerrilla tactics are pretty impressive. This,of course,isonly a rumor, but they say the leader is a Gold Tribe member. Many around say the leader goes by the alias of "Rey", though."

Hanso frowned, silently agreeing with what Vigil said next. Adam Reed, it was known, was dead. So who, then, would assume the title "Rey"? He grabbed Matthias' shoulder and turned him around to face the Gallade. "What else do you know of this Pokemon?" Hanso asked.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Gladius Clipeum

Gladius woke up, restless and such. He was getting nervous by the minute as the imminent war approaches. However, as a Gold Tribe member, it would be against the Tribe's belief if he showed some emotion. Therefore, he tucked away all nervousness, and walked proudly to the site where the general and the others are talking. Gladius was the last one to arrive, but managed to catch up to the general setting in which they would battle. They confirmed their suspicions that Sentry is indeed heading for Eterna City. He is just a single Silver Tribe member; Gladius thought they could bring him down. Vigil asked for more information. Nobody spoke until...

"I have information General!" somebody shouted. Gladius looked up to the newcomer, and saw a Golduck. He risked a glance to his friend, Defender, and saw him grinning. So this may be the father Defender is looking for. Gladius listened intently as Matthius Malum shared some of his information. It was great news of course. Belas then shared the general battle plan. Gladius is trying to find any fault, aside from the probable coming of other Silver tribe members, but could not find any. The plan was genius. Stealth underground, and conquer the city back before the Ancients could even recover from their surprise attack. However...

They say someone is leading a small but effective revolt in there, even under incredible pressure and danger. The leader is unknown, but his guerrilla tactics are pretty impressive. This, of course, is only a rumor, but they say the leader is a Gold Tribe member. Many around say the leader goes by the alias of "Rey", though," Vigil stopped. Every Gold Tribe member looked at the Golduck.

"You're sure?"

"Yes, that's what I heard."

"That's impossible, Matthius."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because only one other Gold Tribe member had the honorable title of "Rey", and that was Adam Reed, leader of the Gold Tribe." TrueStriker held the Golduck and turned him to face him.

"What else do you know of this Pokemon?"

Gladius stood up, his size covering much of the space. "Calm down, brother. Matthius, as you may as well known, every Gold Tribe member has its own title, much like how Zane is Vigil and your son Defender. This title is unique to us, and none of the others possess the same title as ours. No, even aftr death. And, for the record, only Adam Reed, the great leader of the Gold Tribe, is named Rey. Whoever this gold Tribe member is, I am sure he is an impostor," Gladius said. He looked around the room.

"I saw the finishing blow Auron gave him. I saw Rey die. There is no chance he had survive that onslaught."

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
After waking from his short sleep he joined much of the army as they rallied for the fight to come. Kivir was able to move closer to the other Gold Tribe members at this time. During his pre-sleep meditation Kivir had realized that he was a Gold Tribe member and he should start interacting with the others of the Tribe. Instead of just watching them with a critical eye he should join them and hope he could influence them for the better. However he was not going to reveal his hidden emblem just yet.

Listening to the others the Breloom finally spoke up, "Perhaps this "Rey" is using this name to help in leading the rebels there. Give them better faith in him… Is there any way to contact this group of rebels before the attack? If so perhaps we should request them to launch a major strike on the opposite side of the city minutes before we arrive. I'm sure the enemy is fed up of the rebellion and would jump at the chance to defeat them in battle. This will allow us to exit the tunnel much safer and delay the enemy's response to our attack since their focus will be on the rebels. The riskiest moment in this plan for our army is when we are exiting the tunnel. If the enemy catches us as we begin our assault they might try using earthquakes to collapse the tunnel on top of our army."

The Breloom hoped he was heard, but wasn't sure since everyone was so focused on this "Rey" character.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Penance Malum

Penance couldn't have been happier. Not only did they have a plan in place that could help them sneak into the city without giving away their position, but they could also count on the civilians to use whatever they had to help them out. The only information that made him anxious was the fact that three sentinels were in Eternity City. Penance knew the Silver Tribe was strong, but back at the prison they had fought against some of the sentinels and still managed to hold them back. That had been when only four of them had been strong enough to fight and only had a few soldier to support them. Now not only did he have more brothers to fight next to him, but also had a whole army of soldiers to fight as well as a town full of civilians lending their support, they couldn't possibly lose!

As the meeting drew to a close Penance followed after Vigil, only to have his dad stop them. Apparently a force within the walls had been leading a small revolt lead by a pokemon named "Rey". Penance almost did a double take. "Rey"? No, it wasn't possible. He had been told by all of his brothers that "Rey" had been killed in one of the battles. Was it possible that above all the odds he had survived?

TrueStriker suddenly grabbed his father, "What else do you of this pokemon?" he asked. Penance was about to speak, but Sword and Shield beat him to it. "Calm down, brother. Matthius, as you may as well known, every Gold Tribe member has its own title, much like how Zane is Vigil and your son Defender. This title is unique to us, and none of the others possess the same title as ours. No, even after death. And, for the record, only Adam Reed, the great leader of the Gold Tribe, is named Rey. Whoever this gold Tribe member is, I am sure he is an impostor, I saw the finishing blow Auron gave him. I saw Rey die. There is no chance he had survive that onslaught."

Just then a Breloom spoke, "Perhaps this "Rey" is using this name to help in leading the rebels there. Give them better faith in him… Is there any way to contact this group of rebels before the attack? If so perhaps we should request them to launch a major strike on the opposite side of the city minutes before we arrive. I'm sure the enemy is fed up of the rebellion and would jump at the chance to defeat them in battle. This will allow us to exit the tunnel much safer and delay the enemy's response to our attack since their focus will be on the rebels. The riskiest moment in this plan for our army is when we are exiting the tunnel. If the enemy catches us as we begin our assault they might try using earthquakes to collapse the tunnel on top of our army."

Penance blinked in suprise, he didn't expect a common soldier to have that kind of logic. "Actually Vigil, he's right. If any of the sentinels in the city do have the power to collapse the cave then they could cut off any reinforcements and block off our escape in case we need to retreat. Maybe we could send in someone in before hand and have them contact the resistance?"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Poseida Caverns

The members of the Gold Tribe instantly jumped on Matthius with a bombardment of questions and responses. Hanso "TrueStriker" spoke first.

"What else do you know of this Pokemon?" He said, grabbing the Golduck.

Just then, Sword an Shield stepped in, calming down Hanso while giving a bit of information to Matthius about every title belonging to a different member. It was true. Every Gold Tribe member had a different title. Even for respect of the dead, no names were taken. There was no way this was Adam Reed, especially if Gladius saw him fall in battle, which Zane did as well against Auron.

Just then, a Breloom spoke up. Zane recognized him as the same Breloom that they freed from the prison, as well as the same one traveling with them to Poseida. He had actually been with the group for quite a while, yet Zane didn't know much about him other than he was quite curious, and a bit odd, yet very polite. Apparently, he was also quite knowledgeable in tactics, because he offered an excellent extension to the plan. Defender spoke up.

"Actually Vigil, he's right. If any of the sentinels in the city do have the power to collapse the cave then they could cut off any reinforcements and block off our escape in case we need to retreat. Maybe we could send in someone in before hand and have them contact the resistance?"

Zane nodded. "Good idea. But who to send...?" Zane looked around for a second, before his eyes fell on Calamity. He smiled. "Well, you snuck into the torturehouse pretty successfully before, Calamity. Care for a little bit of sneaking again?"

Calamity smirked a bit. "No problem, Vigil."

Matthius stepped forward once more to Calamity now.

"Well, if you're going to go through with this, might as well give you some info. Now, I'm not sure where exactly the rebels are. I know how to find them, though. In the outer courtyard, there's a bar called "Eternity's Paradise. It's low key, sort of out of the way from the center, more to the northern left edge of the city. In the bar, ask the bartender for Rolf. He'll take you to him, I hear."

Calamity nodded. "I'll find him, and get back to you."

"Be careful. Don't be seen. Or caught." Zane said. Calamity took off to the front of the army. Hazone, who was standing close by and overheard, spoke.

"I'll go let Belas know what you're planning so we can prepare accordingly. You Gold Tribe should head to the front of the army and wait as well. That's where we'll need you." Zane nodded, and Hazone flew off through the cavern. Zane bega walking with the others, and spoke to the Breloom.

"By the way, good suggestion back there. You should consider becoming an advisor to Hazone or Belas or something, you have quite an aptitude for it. Who knows? Perhaps you will become a General yourself someday."

Everything was beginning to fall into place. Soon, Calamity would get into contact with the rebels, and a distraction would be made. This would open the way for a smoother first attack, with the Gold Tribe right in front. His mind was focused on the battle at hand, but in the back of his mind, he still wondered about this "Rey" who led the rebels in Eternity. He couldn't actually be Adam Reed, could he?

miltankRancher

Years
Gladius Clipeum

An outburst of reactions emitted from the other Gold Tribe members. Many of them could not quite believe what the Golduck said. Gladius, too, could not believe it. After all, Rey's death was pretty much documented by the surviving Gold Tribe members. But, what if, by some Arceus-given miracle, Rey managed to survive?

Vigil decided not to risk that. He sent Calamity, proven to be an effective scout, to head on first to Eterna City and contact the rebels. They, with Calamity, Gladius assumed, would launch the first attack inside, and when they were confused, the army and the other Gold Tribe members would rush in and quickly recapture the area, without other Silver Tribe members appearing. That was the general plan. The meeting concluded and they were all to depart to the front of the army.

By the way, good suggestion back there. You should consider becoming an advisor to Hazone or Belas or something, you have quite an aptitude for it. Who knows? Perhaps you will become a General yourself someday," Gladius heard Vigil saying to the Breloom. He was no Gold Tribe member, Gladius assumed, because he has not introduced himself yet as a member, nor any other recognize him. Maybe he is just a civilian with an advanced way of thinking. Gladius could not disagree with Vigil: the Breloom has what it takes to be a general.

They parted ways and Gladius proceeded to his bunk. There were no mirrors in there of course, so he felt for his Gold Tribe insignia. The earring was still there, safe and sound from all what happened. Gladius took it off, wiped off some of the grime that accumulated from it, and submerged it in a cup of water. After a few second, he took it out, clean as before. He pierced his ear again. He is ready to roll. He proceeded to where the army is gathering, looking at them, giving them encouraging looks.

This will all end, my brothers. Don't fail us now.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Penance Malum

Vigil had also agreed with the Breloom and had sent Calamity out to find the rebels and deliver the message. At least when the battle started they could count on a few other individuals to have at least some experience battling the ancients. As soon as Calamity had left his brothers headed off to finish up whatever business they had left. His father had also left and Penance headed off through the camp and reached his father's tent. Inside Demas was working once again with liquids and some rock. His father was also in there and was writing furiously on some paper, "Slow down Demas!"

"You have to speed up you lazy Golduck! Now when water is poured on the surface of... oh, you have a visitor." Matthius looked up and smiled, "So you haven't left yet huh?"

Penance shrugged, "We still have some loose ends to tie up before we go."

"Ah, well then... I guess you want to say goodbye then? You don't have to you know? I know you'll be back."

Penance sighed, "There's always that possibility..."

"Start thinking like that son, then it will happen. If you think in positives then you feel less anxious, and if your less anxious you make less mistakes. Don't worry, you'll do fine."

Matthius glanced up, "I see you're still wearing it, for the same reason still?"

Penance rubbed his bracelet, "It works. At the prision, in the desert, and now here."

Matthius rubbed his forehead, "It's not the luck Penance, how many times do I have to tell you. It's you! It's who you are that allows you to do what you do. Not a bracelet."

Just then a loud poof was heard. The rock Demas was holding was now burning with fire, "Ha Ha! I knew it! No wonder the fire-types were causing the fires too easily! This type of rock catches on fire! Another miracle solved by the fabulous Demas, no need to applaude."

Penance turned back, "You know that's not true dad. If I didn't have the bracelet then I wouldn't have become a Gold Tribe member. It's helped me, whenever I wear it I feel mom. I don't know how but she's watching over me when I wear it."

Matthius sighed, "I can't decide what you think Penance, only you can."

Both were silent for a moment, "Well, it's time I go. Can't hold the other up for too long. See you later dad."

Matthius smiled, "Of course."

Penance made it back to the army rather quickly and joined his brothers at the front. Luck was on their side today and if they played their cards right they could finally mark down a victory for the Gold Tribe.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Listening to Zane's response the Breloom bowed his head a little and said, "I am here to serve. If you believe that is where I should best serve so be it, but you might want to see how I act under the stresses of battle since I have not had a chance to test myself fully under such conditions." In reality he didn't want to be an advisor, and would prefer to be a little more out of the spot light. However he was here to serve and if that was the best position for him to serve in he would do it.

They continued to march through the tunnel and the whole thing was a little uncomfortable to the Breloom. The thought of being buried alive wasn't very appealing, and he would prefer to be above ground as soon as possible, even if it was straight into a fight. Also he didn't like the feeling of being forced forward by such a large force of Pokemon. All around him were pokemon and even if he wanted to he would not be able to stop because the others would push him forward. Closing his eyes he carefully mediated while he walked. Focusing on his muscles and his mind to prepare himself for the coming battle. His mind began to calm then he tripped. Stumbling forward he was able to retain his footing and not make a complete fool of himself in front of everyone. Perhaps now was not a good time for deep mediation he would have to just keep his mind and body calm by other means as they marched closer and closer to war.

Last edited:

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Before anyone else said more, the Snorlax said, "Calm down, brother." Hanso released Matthius' shoulder, but he still kept his ears open as he watched the Golduck. It was explained that each member of the Gold Tribe had a unique title, and only Adam Reed had the title "Rey."

"Perhaps this "Rey" is using this name to help in leading the rebels there." Hanso turned to look at the Breloom who spoke up. "Give them better faith in him… Is there any way to contact this group of rebels before the attack? If so perhaps we should request them to launch a major strike on the opposite side of the city minutes before we arrive. I'm sure the enemy is fed up of the rebellion and would jump at the chance to defeat them in battle. This will allow us to exit the tunnel much safer and delay the enemy's response to our attack since their focus will be on the rebels. The riskiest moment in this plan for our army is when we are exiting the tunnel. If the enemy catches us as we begin our assault they might try using earthquakes to collapse the tunnel on top of our army."

As the conversation continued and Calamity, the Absol whom Hanso recognized from the prisonbreak, was sent to rally the rebellion in Eternity City, the Gallade was silent. Not focusing on the battle as much as I should be, Hanso thought, leaving the group long enough to make sure his arm-blades were not dull. He had focused immediately on who the leader of the rebellion might be, whereas the Breloom had brought up the subject of how the rebellion could help. He'd seen the Breloom before, actually.

Hanso leaned on his leg experimentally. It had improved since they'd arrived in Poseida. He then checked his bracer, pausing to look at the inset claw. Hanso hadn't quite decided if it actually improved his fighting skills or not. Doesn't hurt in any case, he thought, joining up with the others. They were soon on their way through the tunnel, with the Gold Tribe at the front of the army. Hanso now had little trouble keeping up with the others.
As they started out, Hanso found himself beside Penance. Looking at his facial features, Hanso asked, "Matthius is your father, isn't he? I...apologize for jumping him about the rebellion's leader."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Calamity-Eternity City

Calamity made his way through to the front of the Alpha Alliance army, past the soldiers. A Diglett nervously popped up on the streets a moment earlier to make sure the coast was clear. The Diglett popped back into the caverns, and addressed Calamity.

"I made you a small hole into an alley nobody should be there. Good luck, mr. Gold Tribe, sir."

Calamity smiled at the Diglett, and proceeded through the small hole to the surface. He appeared in an alleyway, one that connected into one of the many streets in Eternity. Calamity hadn't been in Eternity for quite a while, and it has since changed much. Amazingly tall buildings made from stone and rock still stood. From his position, he could see to the left of him the great Outer Wall of Eternity City, with Ancients on top of it, looking out into the distance. He also saw the inner wall in a distance to the right. Though not as large and intimidating as the Outer Wall, it still would be tough to bypass once the fighting started. Luckily, his target should be in this section of Eternity, so he won't have to go through there just yet. Many Pokemon were around, but mostly everyone in the streets were Ancients, patrolling in groups, and there were so many of them. In the sky, Ancients also dwelled. Calamity hid back at the end of the alleyway. As one group passed by. He decided to take the smaller passages across to the bar Matthius spoke about.

Calamity was light and quick. He covered much distance over a small period of time, while still maintaining secrecy and silence. On smaller streets, patrols of Ancients still dwell, and Calamity skillfully passed them by to other streets once an opening was presented. So far, so good. Nobody had been alerted, and Calamity was making great time.

Calamity eventually made it through a corridor, and across the street into a main street was the bar, "Eternity's Paradise". He would have to risk going into the main street to access it. Making sure there were no Ancients around, Calamity dived into the doors in a leap. The bar wasn't anything special. A few Pokemon sat with bowls of food and drink on specially made Valkaria tables, which were only a few inches off of the ground. No chairs were in the bar (as Pokemon had not need for them), and instead, the Pokemon sat on top of these tables, or if they were to large, next to them. A Lucario stood in the middle of the room, surrounded by a stone table on all sides. He was the bartender, which involved preparing drinks usually from berries, and on occasion food.

The other Pokemon in the bar looked at Calamity as he entered. Many were rather stunned. Not because they saw another Pokemon, but because this Pokemon had a well-known gold insignia that hung around his neck. Calamity calmly walked to the Lucario, who eyed him curiously and with a hint of nervousness.

"I'm looking for Rolf." Calamity said. The Lucario's eyed darted between Calamity's eyes and his Gold Tribe symbol.

"It's alright, Keldon." A Pokemon sitting to the right of Calamity said. Calmity turned to find a Sawk, sitting, drinking Oran Juice (haha). He put the bowl down, and turned to Calamity, smiling.

"I'm Rolf. I'll take you out back." Leaning in, he whispered something to Calamity. "I knew you guys were still around."

The Sawk got up, and proceeded behind the bartending table, where a back room was. Inside were a dozen or so Pokemon hunched around discussing something, including a Machoke, Nuzleaf, Croconaw, Houndour, Marowak, Nidorina, Tyrogue, Exploud and a few others. None of which were a Zangoose, Adam Reed. They all turned when the two Pokemon walked in.

"Fellas, this is...err...what is your name, Gold Tribe member?"

"Calamity."

The others looked at Calamity with surprise and intrigue.

"This is the Eternity City rebels you know doubt heard of." Rolf said. "What can we do for you?"

"I...was hoping to speak with your leader." The Sawk turned to the right, towards a darkened part of the room, where a Marshtomp sat with another Pokemon. The Pokemon was hidden in a hood and cloak, Calamity unable to identify who it was, but judging by his body proportion, it could definitely be a Zangoose. Calamity felt a chill run down his spine. Could it be him?

"Right, well, anyways, we need your help. The Alpha Alliance has gathered an army, and are about to engage with forces in Eternity City. We're taking the city back, coming up from underground through tunnels we built. We were hoping you could make a distraction for us so that we may begin our attack in the outer courtyard without risk of them trying to collapse our tunnels."

Calamity waited for a response from the so-called "Rey". The Pokemon in shadows was silent for a long time, as if pondering something. Eventually, "Rey whispered to the Marshtomp.

"Are there others?" The Marshtomp asked.

"What...?" Calamity said.

"Are there others? Rey wants to know if there are other Gold Tribe members still around."

"...Yes." Calamity began. "There's Defender, Speculum, Vigil, Sword and Shield, TrueStriker, and myself." Calamity couldn't tell for sure, but he thought he saw this "Rey" smile.

"Rey" got up out of the shadows, and stood, walked over to the light facing away from Calamity, looking over a map of Eternity City. Calamity watched his every move. As his cloak parted for a second, Calamity could see a custom fabric encasing the body of the Pokemon, almost like an armor, or perhaps it was, Calamity didn't know. However, he managed a glimpse at the belt of the Pokemon, where prominently displayed was a golden emblem, shining in the light. There was no possible way to fake that. Calamity began to get very excitably nervous and hopeful, but kept it hidden beneath his usual calm demeanor.

Just then, "Rey" turned around to Calamity. His hood hid most of his face, but Calamity saw the Pokemon's eyes.

Those eyes. They were a lightish red all around, with a jab of black in the center. Calamity always though they were sharp eyes, as if they could cut someone with them. They were Adam Reed's eyes.

The Pokemon smiled, and spoke in a voice that was familiar to Calamity.

"What do you need?"

Poseida Caverns

Zane waited eagerly with the rest of his brothers in the front lines of the army. Hazone stood close by as well, with Belas not too far away. Most of the army was silent, waiting for a sign, any sign to know the plan had been successfully. In front of Zane were a group of ground Pokemon, awaiting the signal to open a path to the surface. The minutes passed like hours, and nothing came. Zane wondered if Calamity had been captured, or caught. What if he never found the rebels? Many thoughts flooded his mind, but he tried to remain calm.

Just then, noise started filling the streets of Eternity above. Loud noise, first explosions and things breaking, then Pokemon screeches and shrills. It had to be the sign.

"Wait for it." Hazone said patiently. "Best not attack when the damage is only beginning. We need them to fully preoccupy themselves with this."

Zane agreed, continuing to wait for what seemed to be forever. Finally, Hazone nodded.

"Now's as good as ever." With that, the Ground Pokemon began opening the cavern. Zane turned to the Gold Tribe next to him.

"This is it, brothers. If the worst shall come to pass, it has been my honor fighting with you. Fight well, or die well. For the Alpha Alliance, and Valkaria."

The cavern opened, and light shined through to the surface. General Belas shouted loudly.

"TO WAR! FOR THE ALPHA ALLIANCE!"

Zane charged forward, into the light, and onto the streets of Eternity, engaging unsuspecting and surprised Ancients.

The battle for Eternity City had begun.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Kivir charged up through the hole into the wonderful sunlight, but now was not the time to enjoy the warm sun. He charged toward a group of Ancients that included an Omastar, Kaputops, and a Rampardos that were standing close together. Kivir did a quick slinging motion with his tail and all four of the seeds at the end of his tail detached and were launched at the three ancients. Two seeds hit the Kaputops, one hit the Omastar, and the last hit the ground between them. On impact with something hard the shells of the seeds cracked and the volatile chemicals inside them reacted violently with the air causing the seeds to explode. The Omastar was hit right between the eyes and it screamed in pain as the other two were dazed by the attack. Seizing the advantage Kivir jump in the mist of the three pokemon and when he landed his mushroom "hat" released a small cloud of spores that the three enemy Pokemon began to breathe in.

The Rampardos was Kivir's first victim and he jabbed the creature in the neck, and followed that by delivering a smashing blow to the Kabutop's stomach. Swinging his tail around he slapped the Omastar that threw it into a rage. The enraged Omastar charged at Kivir half blind and the Breloom easily dodged the attack. Instead of hitting the Breloom the Omastar charged into the Kabutops. Kivir focused for a second and four more seeds quickly re grew and he launched them at the Omastar/Kabutop pile. These seeds did not explode, but instead began to quickly grow roots into the two Pokemon. Meanwhile the Rampardos lowered his head at the Breloom and charged. The Breloom quickly delivered a powerful uppercut to the Rampardos as it charged into the Breloom. Kivir was sent flying backwards into a nearby building while the Rampardos stumbled back a little, ending up in the small cloud of spores Kivir has released earlier.

The Breloom stood up as a magical cloud of "pollen" floated over to him from the strange plants covering the Omastar and Kaputops. Breathing it in Kivir felt some of the pains disappear. He stood up and faced off against the three very angry Ancients. The Kabutops began charging at Kivir with its blades ready to slice Kivir to pieces, the Omastar summoned up several rocks from the ground, and the Rampardos began to snore as the spore cloud it was standing in put it to sleep.

Breathing in deeply Kivir focused his mind as he moved his feet into a wide fighting stance. As the rocks flew at Kivir he swiftly punched or dodged them causing the attack to do nothing. As he defended himself he moved smoothly and swiftly using a combat form his master had taught him. When the Kabutops attacked him he dodged the first reckless attack, and then countered with a swift punch to the Kabutop's arm. It attacked again which Kivir deflected and hit it in the other arm right below the shoulder. This continued until a beam of ice hit both the Kabutops and Breloom. Kivir was shocked the Omastar would hit his comrade to hit the Breloom. Kivir had counted on using the Kabutops as a "shield" so the Omastar was forced to come in close, but he hadn't realized how ruthless these pokemon were. The ice attack chilled the Breloom to the bone and brought massive amounts of pain and agony to the Breloom.

Recovering a little bit of strength by absorbing more pollen from the leech seeds Kivir glanced at the Kabutops to see the leech seed had finished off the already weakened Pokemon. Looking back up at the Omastar Kivir saw it was charging up another ice beam attack. Once again focusing his mind and body Kivir tensed his muscles and prepared to launch himself into the air to dodge the incoming attack, while trying to suppress the pain and put it in the back of his mind…

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Penance Malum

As Penance waited near his brothers he heard someone approach him. Turing around he saw that it was TrueStriker. "Matthius is your father isn't he? I ...apologize for jumping him about the rebellion's leader." Penance blinked in suprise and chukled, "Don't worry about it TrueStriker. We were all taken by suprise and I can understand why you acted the way you did. I forgive you and my dad didn't seem too shaken up about it when I talked to him. For now let's focus on bringing Eternity City some justice." As Penance waited he idly rubbed his bracelet. They would need all the luck in the world to pull this without too many casualties. Hopefully those rebels would pull their own weight and cause a good enough distraction. Then the time came.

"This is it, brothers. If the worst shall come to pass, it has been my honor fighting with you. Fight well, or die well. For the Alpha Alliance, and Valkaria." Zane said.

"TO WAR! FOR THE ALPHA ALLIANCE!" General Belas shouted.

Penance ran out of the tunnel alongside his brothers. There were ancients still around the tunnel but their attention had been turned toward to where the rebels were. Penance formed multiple water pulses in his hands and began to blast any ancient he had a clear shot at. The ancients had been taken aback for a second, but were charging forward. A Kabutops ran up to Penance and sliced his right arm with it's scythe, but Penance sprang retaliated with a water pulse at the ancients face. As the Kabutops staggered back Penance grabbed it with his confusion attack and threw him into Carracosta causing both to tumble to the ground.

Another Carracosta was Penance's next target. Penance grabbed it with a confusion attack and slammed it onto the ground. The Carracosta got up swiftly and Penance prepared a water pulse, but the ancient began to swing its arms at its fellow ancients. Penance smirked when he noticed the blue glow eminating from the Carracosta's eyes.

Now that they had the ancient's attention reinforcements were starting to pour in. Penance got in a position that wouldn't affect too many of the soldiers and emitted a loug screech. Most of the ancients stopped and gripped their heads in pain which allowed the soldiers a free hit on their enemies. As Penance's eyes darted around the battlefield he noticed a Breloom pounding a group of ancients with his attacks. Penance blinked and noticed that it was the same Breloom that had spoken to Vigil in the cavern.

"... But you might want to see how I act under the stresses of battle since I have not had a chance to test myself fully under such conditions", that was what the Breloom had said back there but damn! He was taking on multiple ancients all by himself! Never battled before, huh, Penance thought. The soldier was a natural and while the others were ganging up on their opponents this guy was just unleashing power on his foes. Vigil will definetly want to know about this, Penance thought. An Omastar had hit the Breloom with an Ice Beam and it looked like the soldier had taken it hard, but another Ice Beam was being prepped up now. Even though he had taken on multiple ancients the soldier was no Gold Tribe member, he wouldn't be able to handle the next attack. Penance focused his mind and grabbed the Omastar with his mind and slammed it to the ground, disrupting its Ice Beam attack. Penance made a mental note to talk with the soldier later as he searched for his next opponent.

miltankRancher

Years
Gladius Clipeum​

There were many things running inside Gladius' mind as they were walking underneath the tunnel. Things like the rebel leader's identity, the upcoming Eternity City war, Sentinels, the remaining Gold Tribe members, Alpha Alliance. All these things were bothering him. Gladius know that a warrior cannot battle efficiently if there are things clouding his mind, his drive, and his will to battle. When the army stopped walking, Gladius sat down and cleared his mind.

Peace. I need peace for this war. Suddenly, Gladius heard some explosion somewhere above them. All soldiers looked up, expectantly. He knew Hazone would not let them out yet, until enough damage had been done by the rebels. Somehow, Calamity managed to contact them. Only he know of the leader's identity as of now. But Gladius is sure he will know sooner or later.

Hazone gave the signal to the Ground type Pokemon to open up the path to the city. Gladius saw several Excadrills and Drilburs, Digletts and Dugtrios, digging their way. Finally, a path opened up. The soldier's let out a warcry and, bu the numbers, started spilling out. Gladius saw Defender and Kivir attacked immediately, surprising the Ancients. He saw the other Gold Tribe members, along with Hazone and Belas dash off to different directions, striking Ancient after Ancients. It was time to start the war. Gladius ran away from his comrades, enough to put a great distance before them. He chose a spot, and stood firmly on it. The Ancients swarmed him. Gladius grabbed a nearby Rampardos, and heaved it off the ground. Using the same technique he employed in the battle to free the generals, he swung the Ancient Pokemon around, clearing a circle around him. A Kabutops leaped towards him, but Gladius was ready. He threw the stunned Rampardos to the Kabutops, bringing both down back to the ground. An Armaldo and a Carracosta approached him from the side, while a Cradily was sending out rocks toward him from the right. Gladius ducked to avoid the rocks, sending them towards the charging Ancients. Armaldo fell down, but Carracosta continued running, oblivious to the rocks. Gladius cloaked himself with lightning and met Carracosta head-on. Gladius did not stop his barrage of attacks. He grabbed a nearby Bastiodon by its shield and punched it. He made a dent on it, which stunned the Bastiodon. Using it as a platform, he ran to its back, and jumped as high as he could. He braced himself for the impact.

The ground shook as Gladius fell. Several Ancients stumbled and tripped, while others were knocked to the ground unconscious. Good thing there were no nearby Alpha Alliance soldier, else they would be knocked unconscious now. Gladiu looked around and saw the amount of damage he did. He felt something trickle down his back. He turned and saw a Kabutops. Gladius roared, grabbed him by the neck and smacked it down to the ground.

"For Gold Tribe!" Gladius roared as he shook the ground yet another time.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Kivir was ready to move once the Ice Beam was fired but it never did fire since an invisible force grabbed the Pokemon and slammed it into the ground causing the focused energy to disperse away into the air. Kivir now had an opening , and he wasn't going to waste it by standing there so he charged toward the Omastar. The ancient began to focus again, but Kivir was ready this time. Slinging his tail once, Kivir launched a barrage of explosive seeds as the Omastar prepared to unleash its Ice Beam again. The explosions forced the Omastar off balance and it ended up firing the Ice Beam into the air, as it covered its eyes with its tentacles to protect them from the blast. When it uncovered its eyes it saw the Breloom leaping into the air. Kivir came down hard bringing his hands together smashing them against the Omastar's head in a powerful strike. The Brick Break attack badly cracked the Omastar's hard shell, and the Omastar flopped over on its side unconscious.

Kivir then looked around and spotted the sleeping Rampardos and walked over to it. Kivir could tell the creature was trying to fight the sleeping effects of his spores, and would wake up soon. Kivir stopped in front of the creature and set his feet into a unique fighting form. Closing his eyes he focused his mind and body. Everything had to be perfect for this move. The Breloom looked a little strange as he slowly moved his left arm out slowly and he slowly shifted forward. Perfect form, perfect balance, and perfect harmony between body, soul, and mind, Kivir needed all these to achieve this attack. The Rampardos forced its eyes open and it looked at the Breloom and started to move to attack, but it was too late. The Breloom's right arm shot forward suddenly and slammed into the Rampardos' stomach with such force it sent the massive ancient flying backwards. It smashed into another Ancient and knocked them both through a nearby wall. The Breloom opened his eyes to see that he had successfully performed the move, and he couldn't help but smile. His master had taught him how to do this, but this was his first successful attempt of it.

The Armaldo that had been hit by the flying Rampardos crawled out of the ruined wall only to get blasted in the face by a water gun attack by an Alpha Alliance Wartortle. Kivir turned and looked around at the battle around him. For now the Alpha Alliance was crushing the surprised ancients who were still suffering from the shock of the surprise attack. Instead of attacking another enemy the Breloom ran for a nearby building going inside he ran up to the top floor then went out the window and hopped on the roof. Standing up straight he looked over the battlefield. The threat was not the ancients caught by surprise but the rest of their army. Also he wanted to see if he could get a good look at the rebel's situation and see if where the rest of the ancients were, and what they were doing…

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Ignitus - Eternity City

Ignitus, Beserker, and Frostbite hurried through the gates of Eternity City, the guards recognizing them and ushering them quickly into the city. As they hurried to the center of the city, one of the guards, a Kabutops explained what was happening. "Some rebels have found a way for Gold Tribe to sneak their way in through some old tunnel system. They have blown their way to the surface, and are now engaged with our forces. Fortunately, the destruction of the tunnel created a bottleneck for them that they have to push their way through, and that has helped us repel them slightly since the attack began. They are still gaining ground, we have not been able to repel them. The help of three Sentinels should help greatly though." Ignitus just grunted, but Frostbit said, "Of course it would."

Shortly after the conversation ended, the reached where the battle was taking place. I had seemingly just started, and both sides seemed rather equal. As the guard had said, the rebels had come up from the ground, probably through the dried up underground rivers that ran underneath Eternity. Why no one had suspected an attack such as this, Ignitus had no idea, but she complimented the rebels on their inginuity. The three Sentinels surveyed the battlefield for a brief moment, deciding where their strength was most needed. Almost immediately, Beserker lept off of the small ledge that they had been surveying the battlefield on, and charged into battle with a loud warcry. Frostbite seemed to disappear in a ghost-like fasion, no doubt to deal some wicked damage upon their foes. With her two companions gone, Ignitus likewise charged out onto the battlefield, prepared to deal some damage.

Ignitus raced through the battlefield, not really dealing any damage. A flamethrower here, or giving a pokemon a hard bite there. She was not concerned with the foot soldiers. They were lowly, easily replacable, nothing but fodder to slow down the advancing rebels. Ignitus had never really expected great things from the Silver Tribe Army. Almost none of them had ever seen combat experience, most joined because they could not afford food or a home, so joining the army was the only option. Because of that the rebels were easily able to defeat many of the army. Then there were the ancients. They were more of a match for the rebels. But Ignitus wanted more of a challenge, she wanted to taste Gold Tribe blood!

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Eternity City

Zane made his first push into the city by knocking down a Kabutops with an Iron Head. He heard the Pokemon's skull crack upon impact, and was knocked down. It recovered, though, and attempted to swipe at Zane with its claws. Zane dodged the first swipe to the left, and the second by ducking out of the way. Zane then retaliated with a Night Slash, sending the Kabutops back into a nearby building. Zane moved on.

His next target was an Anorith and two Lileeps. Both Lileep attempted to throw and Ancientpower at Zane. Zane didn't bother to elude the rocks of the weaker Pokemon, but instead decided to ram right through them, breaking them apart with his arms. The three Ancients stood stunned as Zane closed the distance gap, and nailed each of them with an Aerial Ace before they had a chance to respond. It was an advantage the Gold Tribe, and even some Alpha Alliance soldiers had, over the Ancients: speed. Not to mention a more sturdier punch.

As the Alpha Alliance soldiers began pouring into the city, it became harder and harder to keep track of the other Gold Tribe members, until eventually, they were out of his eye range. It was probably better that way. If they were more spread out, they would be much more effective in helping with the battle. Zane turned just in time to see a Bastiodon about to ram right into him. He positioned himself, and waited for the Pokemon to get closer, and then grabbed hold of the front horns of the charging Bastiodon. Getting onto his back, Zane guided the Bastiodon right into another group of Ancients, before colliding the Pokemon into a building, causing it to make a large hole. Zane managed to get off just as it impacted. Without any breather, and turned around and headed right back into the battlefield.

Even though the battlefield was huge, and so many Pokemon were all across it, Zane could still here General Belas's shouting. He was perhaps one of the loudest Pokemon Zane had ever met, but also the most passionate and full of heart.

"Drive them back!" He'd hear, and, "Show no fear!" It was Belas at his best. Hazone always had a different way of getting his message across. He was more of a planner, a Pokemon who would get things done behind the scenes.

Beserker had just entered Eternity City not long ago, only to find the place in war. It was quite a shock, but also quite a thrill. Beserker immediately took to the battle and left his mark. Alpha Alliance soldiers that approached him soon found themselves with more than they could handle. Beserker ripped them apart, leaving none alive as he unleashed hell on them, by ramming, gritting, and crushing his way through Pokemon after Pokemon. But it wasn't enough for him. He had a taste for Gold Tribe a few days ago. He wanted it back. Beserker looked off into the distance, where he saw smoke rising from a distance. He asked an Ancient nearby.

"What's going on over there, then? Another part of the army?!"

"No, sire, they haven't reached that part of the city yet. That was the rebel force. Small, but strong, and under powerful people. They say there's some Gold Tribe with them as well."

"HAHA! You don't say! I'll be going there!" True to his word, Beserker made his way to the other area.

Meanwhile, Hazone, who was in the middle of a battle in the sky with an Aerodactyl close by the location Beserker was at, saw Beserker, and overheard him. Knowing that Calamity was with the rebels, Hazone knew he had to let the other Gold Tribe members know. He launched a Hyper Beam right at the Aerodactyl, who was hit on the wing, and sent soaring from the sky, onto the ground with a thud.

Hazone then flew off to look for the Gold Tribe amongst the battle, any of them, to warn them of the Sentinel's activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back