• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Secret Admirer (One-shot Contestshipping)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
  • Secret Admirer (One-Shot Contestshipping)

May burst into the pokemon center followed by Ash, Max, and Brock.

"YAY!!! I won a ribbon!!!" she cheered as she jumped up and down around the lobby.
    Nurse Joy smiled sweetly but commented,

"You must be May, this letter was left for you here" she pulled out a letter in and envelope.
    The envelope was pink with a red ribbon border and had hearts everywhere. May opened up the envelope. Inside was paper with the same design as the envelope. It read:

Dear May,

Congrats on winning the contest I knew you would. I never thought I would feel this way for you, but here I am, and I do. You have won my heart over, and treasured like a ribbion, but you haven't even realized it yet. Perhaps someday we will become a couple, but for now I know you have plans.

Love,
    Drew

Your Secret Admirer

May squealed with delight.

"I have a secret admirer!!" She cheered.

She read over the letter again, then gasped. She could see a name inscribed below the cross out marks.

"It looks like…Drew! D-Drew sent me this you guys" May cheered with delight.

Max and Ash gasped but Brock clapped his hands,

"Wow, young love at work!"

May turned bright red "BROCK!! He's the one who sent me the letter!"

The rest laughed and headed for the stairs.

"Come on May, lets go rest for a while" Max called.

"Uh… thanks, I think I'm going to go look for Drew" May said and started for the door.

The door opened and Drew walked in just as she was walking out.

"Drew! I got your letter!" May said smiling.

"What makes you think its my letter?" He asked in his smooth voice.

May took out the letter and envelope and unfolded it. She ran her finger down it and to the scribbled out name.

"I can clearly see 'Drew' written here!" May exclaimed. Drew didn't reply but his eyes widened.

"I thought I had erased it fully!" he cried. Then stopped himself,

"I mean I bet the person who wrote this tried… oh alright May. You got me, I.. did write the letter" Drew replied, but then pushed past her and went across the lobby and to his room. May stood there staring.

"Drew wait…" she called after him.

Running to catch up she went to his room. The door was still opened and she could see Drew inside. Drew was taking off his shirt to change into a night shirt (so now his shirt was off). May felt her checks start to burn up as she knocked on the door frame.

"Drew…"

"What do you want?" he asked rudely.

"I-I just wanted to say… don't worry about it." May walked in her and up to Drew. She put her hands on his chest and laid her head against his. Drew seemed startled but put his arms around her then lifted her head up. They stared into each others eyes when Drew leaned forward. Their lips brushed against each other, then he pressed his against hers. They stood there kissing for about 20 seconds then May pulled away.

"I'm… I'll see you 'round" she said then left.

"Bye May." Drew replied.

END

Edit 1: Okay where it says Drew under "Love" it was originaly gray and crossed out, I don't know how it got undown.

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    YAY!!! Yet another great Contestshipping story DreamBandit289 :D I liked how Drew blew his cover!!!!

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    That's so sweet *tear* You're pretty good at keeping them in character:D!
    "I thought I had erased it fully!" X3!
    Mandy-chan

Back