• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2012
    Hey everyone im new here, im looking to find or make a pokemon mmo, so if anyone knows of any, or would like to make one using game maker let me know

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, there are a couple fan-made MMOs in the work, but I'm not so sure how the progress is coming along with any of them. As for making one yourself, that takes quite a bit of skill, knowledge, and time. :x It's not as simple as creating a game. However, I'd suggest checking out the Game Development board either way. If anywhere, that's where you'll find threads about such projects. Just make sure you read the rules there first.

As for this thread, it's not much of an introduction - more of a question, really. Since I went ahead and answered it, I'm gonna go ahead and attach a lock. Good luck!

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back