• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
Matt12345678 said:

Actually, its not that good (yet).
Heres a progress report:
Mapping:
New Bark Town: 90% (just need to do the 3rd house)
First Route: 80% (need to do gatehouse)
Cherrygrove City: 60% (need to do all houses except guide gent's, pkcenter, and pkmart)
Next Route (0%)
Violet City: 20% (need to do all places except gym)
That's it for Johto....
Kanto:
Pallet Town: 20% (need to do all houses)
Tanja: (new Region)
Evergreen Town: 30% (need to do houses)
Also, all new pokemon are in Tanja....

Features:
Costum Menu System: 0% (lol)
Costum Battle System: (who knows....)
Costum Bank System: 40%
Custom Character Personalization System: 0%
Custom Time System: 60% (I can get it to tint, but once it does, it freezes)

*Looks At New Region Name* Hey! That Region Name Is same That Is My Sister Name!

Keat9113

Silent Oldfag
Years
Oh yeah! This is better than the others PC pokemon games I saw. Congratulations for this G/S remake and make other games better than this one. Oh, before forget this! Someone know the hack of crystal Pok?mon Ruby? It's brazilian and in http://groups.msn.com/pokemongrowlitheefriends are "able" to download. But, I've a problem because this hack not download. Someone send into the MSN or tell me the page for download this? Thank u & bye!

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
Years
Keat9113 said:
Oh yeah! This is better than the others PC pokemon games I saw. Congratulations for this G/S remake and make other games better than this one. Oh, before forget this! Someone know the hack of crystal Pok?mon Ruby? It's brazilian and in http://groups.msn.com/pokemongrowlitheefriends are "able" to download. But, I've a problem because this hack not download. Someone send into the MSN or tell me the page for download this? Thank u & bye!
this isn't a remake. You just happen to start in Johto, 'cause that's my favorite region. But thanks for the complimants! ^_^

And Super Latios, I just have one thing to say. And that would be: lol

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
Years
My comp. won't let me show a demo.....well, here is a few screenshots on the new region....
1: Olowreen Town
2: Olowreen Town (hero in front of house)
3: The New Route
4: Keofo Cave
5: Keofo Cave, Bottom Level
6: I wonder....
7: Where does Keofo Cave lead?
8: Why, this guys back room, Of Course! (the house you saw on the route)
OlowreenTown.bmp
OlowreenTownHeroHouse.bmp

newroute1.bmp
KeofoCave.bmp

KeofoCave2.bmp
KeofoCave3.bmp

KeofoCave4.bmp
KeofoCave-house.bmp

Last edited:

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
Hey, I thought Matt gave up on this thread. Hey, if we ask him, maybe he can restart the project. I haven't seen him for a while though...

Years
Well, this project hasn't been talked about for 5 months, so Im gonna have to close this. If the owner wants to proceed with it I will reopen it.
~CLOSED~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back