• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendaries and Bidoof's!

Caranciio

Doof?
Years
  • I've been doing the Masuda method on Bidoof to try and get a shiny one. As a result I have about 5 boxes of Bidoof that need a good home! The Bidoof's will be given away to anyone who asks for them. I just need them to find a home!

Other than the many, many Bidoof, I have a trade list:

Seeking:
    Mew, Modest nature
    Shiny Bidoof
    Shiny Drifloon
    Sinnoh Starters
    Shiny Latias

Trading:
    Shiny Porygon-Z lv100
    Jirachi lv5 (OT: GAMESTP)
    Shiny Eevee lv100
    Articuno lv52
    Blastoise lv44 (Japanese)
    Mewtwo lv72
    Ho-oh lv100
    Latias lv40
    Mew lv30
    Aerodactyl Lv25
    Canadian Ditto

Starters (Can breed for a random Gen 1-4 Pokemon):
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Chikorita
    Totodile
    Cyndaquil
    Treecko
    Torchic
    Mudkip
    Oshawott
    Snivy
    Tepig

I can also breed Lapras, Phione, Eevee (w/ Iron Tail and Shadow Ball) and Larvitar (w/ Earthquake). For these, you can request any nature/gender and just trade me a random Gen 1-4 Pokemon, or any rare B/W Pokemon that I probably wouldn't have in my Dex.

If you are interested in anything that I'm trading but don't have anything that I'm seeking, offer anyway and I'll see! I like shinies but I like other Pokemon too :)

Last edited:

Caranciio

Doof?
    Years
  • Jolly Nature
    Lv.36 (UT or T I do not really know)
    Flare Blitz/DD/Dragon Claw/Outrage

Well I just checked and the fact that it has Flare Blitz so early on, pretty much shows that it's hacked. It learns that move at lv77 and there's no other way for it to learn it. Sorry ^^;

Is there anything else you had to trade for the Moltres?

Oh and for future reference, what is DD?

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • It is not hacked....It is an egg move.....If you want to check you should check the egg move section as well...Do not jump to conclusion that it is hacked okay.
    DD is for Dragon Dance.

Caranciio

Doof?
    Years
  • It is not hacked....It is an egg move.....If you want to check you should check the egg move section as well...Do not jump to conclusion that it is hacked okay.
    DD is for Dragon Dance.

I couldn't find it under Charizard's egg moves, but I just looked under Charmander's and it's there. Sorry. Didn't mean to jump to conclusions.

I will be willing to trade with you now! Sorry again for the confusion!

My FC is in my Trainer Card.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years

• I couldn't find it under Charizard's egg moves, but I just looked under Charmander's and it's there. Sorry. Didn't mean to jump to conclusions.

I will be willing to trade with you now! Sorry again for the confusion!

My FC is in my Trainer Card.

That's okay.
    Add my black FC please ^_^

EDIT: Where is your trainer card?

Caranciio

Doof?
    Years
  • That's okay.
    Add my black FC please ^_^

EDIT: Where is your trainer card?

Oh, it should be in my signature. Sorry, I'm new here, I probably put it in wrong.

My FC is 2064-8463-3978

I have your code added, I'm already in the Wi-fi room because I'm trying to do a trade (but it isn't working.. grr) so if I'm not there for a sec I'll be back!

Edit: Thanks for the Charizard! <3 Enjoy the Moltres!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2011
    I have a shiny bidoof looking for a good home ;D Any chance I could get your darkrai?

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2011
    What game is the jirachi in? The bidoof is in pearl. If it is in B/W I can't trade until monday or tuesday, I don't have another DS to transfer with.

Back