• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2020
    Hello!

I created this account last year and I did not realize I haven't introduced myself yet :)
    So yeah hi, I'm interested in making a pokemon game so I hope I'll get to release a demo one day or something ^^

Also I'm french so grammar mistakes are incoming :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Haykyo! Glad you decided to introduce yourself! :) What kind of Pokemon game are you interested in making? And don't worry, your English is perfectly understandable. n_n;

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2020
    Well I've just started using Pokemon Essentials.
    I started playing pokemon more than 10 years ago, with pokemon sapphire, and now i find the official pokemon games kinda boring. 5G was very nice in my opinion, but since 6G I just don't enjoy it as much.

Anyway, obviously I'm looking to make a game that would be harder to go through, but I also feel like the official games don't give you enough space. There is generally one path you have to follow with only a few side areas you can explore. I want to make a game full of secret areas, side quests and with a more advanced game design.
    Let's imagine a forest. You could take the main path and cross it quickly after a few battles with trainers. You could turn right and go through the deepest areas of the forest to find a secret clearing with rare pokemons, or finally you could turn left to follow a road with many hidden items scattered here and there.
    Some official pokemon games try to make something like this but most of the time you never get the feeling of being lost in the wilderness..

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
    Years
  • Hi!
    I also think that the main series games have deteriorated story-wise, but im hoping that SwSh will change all of that.
    Anyway, welcome to PC, and do enjoy yourself here!

Back