• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreams

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
Years
  • I have dreams that make me believe that I have secretly been doing drugs behind my back and hiding it from myself. As Gilgamesh from the Great Epic of Gilgamesh would say, "I had a dream. It deeply disturbed me."

I was in my living room, getting ready to film something for school. My dad was manning the camera. Weird Al (yes, THAT Weird Al) was on the couch, dressed and ready to play the part of the caveman. The film crew was slacking; they were over in the kitchen eating these noodles and they said I couldn't have any because I was just a kid. So we go over and we're about to start filming. My dad switches the camera on.

POOF! A flash of light and an orange puff of smoke later, my dad's looking at the camera as it's billowing the stuff. My mom starts screaming. My dad picks it up and flees into the kitchen. My mom yells after him, "NO! DON'T! WE'LL JUST CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!" But he doesn't listen. He slams the camera down on the table, and the film crew backs off. My dad opens the camera. My mom yells, "NO! DON'T! YOU'LL BE ELECTROCUTED!" But he doesn't listen. He reaches his hands in and pulls out what apperas to be a piece of half-cooked meat that has been partially ground, then compressed into a cube. That's the only thing in the camera. My mom is sobbing, "No! You're going to mutate now!" And my dad throws the meat into the noodles the film crew was just eating. My parents go into the other room, and my brother comes over and nonchalantly pokes the meat, shrugs, and goes into the other room where he is yelled at by my mom because apparently now he's going to die too.

I didn't get any noodles earlier, so I reached in and grabbed one, tasting. It tasted like sandpaper so I spit it into the garbage. Young orphans filed into the room and each took one noodle and ate it because no one else would. So many orphans came in, the noodles were gone in a few minutes.

I went into the other room, and my mom was hysterical. "DID YOU EAT ONE OF THE NOODLES?!" and I told her, no. She was relieved, and continued to scream at my dad and brother. I went upstairs and into my room, then sprouted dragon wings and woke up. o.o

Crunkn' Munky

Feed me bannanas!!!
    Years
  • Wow.. strange...

I had a dream once that a huge cone was on my yard with lots of different colors and a huge rainstorm came and wiped it away in a flood , then I found out it represented my mother's life so my Grandparents and I looked for it in a kayaking region, and it was there but fell down a waterfall and was never seen again. So I was sitting on my porch and was crying looking at these kids on top of a mountain thowing snowballs and zapping people with tazers. I saw my mom walking out of the house and disipearing in a liquidy evaporation sort of way. Then the sun flashed and I woke up.

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
    Years
  • I always have different kinds of dreams.My dreams never make sense and are so weird.I also have nightmares and dreams that stays in my mind for the next few days after it.

Kim

Years
  • When I was in high school, I always had horrible dreams that I was in school, even at night. All sorts of crap would happen. I took a year and a half off after high school, and still had those same dreams. Now that I'm in college, I get random weird/funny/stupid/scary dreams about college. I know it's because I worry too much about school...up to the point I think about it at night. STill sucks, though. haha.:laugh:

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I had a dream with credits at the end of it once, lol. It was like a black "screen" with a rose in the corner and white text showing things like the director, producers and cast members. After the credits ended, my alarm went off (good timing!) I don't remember any names shown or what the dream was even about, but I just find this sort of funny. I wish I could remember the names though =\

I may post some dreams I can actually remember later.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
  • Divisible by Waffle said:
    I have dreams that make me believe that I have secretly been doing drugs behind my back and hiding it from myself. As Gilgamesh from the Great Epic of Gilgamesh would say, "I had a dream. It deeply disturbed me."

I was in my living room, getting ready to film something for school. My dad was manning the camera. Weird Al (yes, THAT Weird Al) was on the couch, dressed and ready to play the part of the caveman. The film crew was slacking; they were over in the kitchen eating these noodles and they said I couldn't have any because I was just a kid. So we go over and we're about to start filming. My dad switches the camera on.

POOF! A flash of light and an orange puff of smoke later, my dad's looking at the camera as it's billowing the stuff. My mom starts screaming. My dad picks it up and flees into the kitchen. My mom yells after him, "NO! DON'T! WE'LL JUST CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!" But he doesn't listen. He slams the camera down on the table, and the film crew backs off. My dad opens the camera. My mom yells, "NO! DON'T! YOU'LL BE ELECTROCUTED!" But he doesn't listen. He reaches his hands in and pulls out what apperas to be a piece of half-cooked meat that has been partially ground, then compressed into a cube. That's the only thing in the camera. My mom is sobbing, "No! You're going to mutate now!" And my dad throws the meat into the noodles the film crew was just eating. My parents go into the other room, and my brother comes over and nonchalantly pokes the meat, shrugs, and goes into the other room where he is yelled at by my mom because apparently now he's going to die too.

I didn't get any noodles earlier, so I reached in and grabbed one, tasting. It tasted like sandpaper so I spit it into the garbage. Young orphans filed into the room and each took one noodle and ate it because no one else would. So many orphans came in, the noodles were gone in a few minutes.

I went into the other room, and my mom was hysterical. "DID YOU EAT ONE OF THE NOODLES?!" and I told her, no. She was relieved, and continued to scream at my dad and brother. I went upstairs and into my room, then sprouted dragon wings and woke up. o.o

XD

I have FREAKY dreams. Mostly about when my mom leaves me and my two younger sisters in the car alone for a few seconds, the car starts moving by itself and I have to drive. 0_oU

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Okay, here's some dreams, all coincidentally involving school:

"Barbecue In the Rain"

A bunch of people from my elementary school were having a barbecue in my neighbor's front yard. It started to look like it was going to rain, so we all stopped what we were doing and lay spread out in circles on the ground, looking up at the sky and waiting for it to rain. That's all I remember.

"Hell"

For some reason, I was running all around my school looking for my friends. I couldn't find any of them, so I tried to go outside. None of the teachers would let me go out. I tried to explain the situation to my 7th grade science teacher. "I have to get out of here! I have to go to Hell to find my friends!" My science teacher looked at me funny, then after a few seconds said: "Haven't you figured it out yet? This IS Hell!" Then I woke up.

"Party in Outer Space"

A teacher at my school had turned his portable into a space ship, and invited all of my friends to a space party in his portable. We all got in, and were between Jupiter and Saturn in a matter of minutes. Rock music was blasted, and everyone partied. A good friend and I asked the teacher how he did this, and he showed us how everything worked. Afterward, he said "I have no idea why NASA hasn't figured out how to do this yet. It's really not that hard." The rest of the dream was basically just partying and eating burgers.

"Vampire?"

I walked into my bathroom to wash my face, and discovered two random people from my school hiding behind the bathroom door and one hiding in the shower. We were all wearing bathrobes. I asked why they were all in my bathroom, and they said they just felt like being there. So we all started talking. From out of nowhere, a whole lot of blood sprayed all over me. I started licking it off of myself. The three others were shocked at this, pointed at me, and started yelling "Vampire! Vampire!" Then they all started chasing me around my house with wooden stakes.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    This may sound weired,but i dreamt i was a JEDI! Weird as it seems,i can tell u the whole story.
    In the dream,we arrived on the weired planet while in the middle of a battle. I was with these two other jedi. Just to cut the long story short,we entered this building and started slaying the battle droids in the area. (i also found out tat when u are a jedi,sendin shots bak to the enemy is actually pretty easy. but anyway) Then at the lower levels of the building one of our own members who was spposedly thought to have bee captured turned against us and then I cant remember much after that....

But it was prety cool. Weired dream if u would say that.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Uhh, I dreamed once that I was on a luxiry cruise, but in reality that will never happen for me

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Well, this is kinda weird.. But I kinda had a two part dream XD

Yeah, the night before last night I had a dream I was in this forest place. Other people were with me and I think...Uh..*tries to remember* I think we were like..hunting after someone XD Kinda like Battle Royale..only I had a team. Yeah, it's weird *has to stop obsessing over Battle Royale* Ok so yeah, we're in the forest and we come to this stone wall thingy surrounding a pond (but there is a little space off to the side on the floor inside where it is just stone) but we don't go in there in the first part.

So, last night though, I had the second part, only this time we were all in the ocean (it was crystal clear though, like how you see it in places like Hawaii or something) and I started swimming (and yeah, theway I swum was highly impossible in real life since my head was facing the water XDD) so I was swimming toward this island, which turned out to be the same forest.

Then me and my teammates were all at the same place again, only this time it was INSIDE the stone walls. I was on the part where it was only stone, and my teammates were all ahead of me in the pond...floating on the water
    - -;; and one of them was holding a really big frog (I am pretty positive it was the one (the red small one) from Naruto lmfao) and there was all these medium sized frogs (smaller than the red one but bigger than regular frogs) in the water. They looked like normal, gree frogs, only they were bigger. Thats where the dream ended, sadly enough T__T Oh, and the girl holding the red one said something about it being slippery or something (and to like, watch my step or something) but I am not sure..lol *goes back to sleep and hope she dreams more of it*

Last edited:

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
  • ok i had this really freaky dream, when all my school was at a dance, and this guy comes in, holds up this stick of laffy Taffy, and everyone starts chasing him all around our school, and we catch him like after 2 trips around the school, and i touched him and i was drowning in laffy taffy sticks, and during that i woke up O.o

Hitokiri

Banned
    Years
  • Sassydoll76 said:
    ok i had this really freaky dream, when all my school was at a dance, and this guy comes in, holds up this stick of laffy Taffy, and everyone starts chasing him all around our school, and we catch him like after 2 trips around the school, and i touched him and i was drowning in laffy taffy sticks, and during that i woke up O.o

Maybe you were listening to the Laffy Taffy song before you went to sleep? XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I dreamt last night that I wandered all through Japan trying to find out the meaning to this word that I forgot. o_o I knew the meaning all night, and I was like "Yes!!! Finally!" And then I woke up, and I forgot. ;_;

Back