• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] The Unova Pokemon League Conference is Upon Us! Who Will Emerge Victorious?

Which of these trainers will become champion of the Unova league?

• Ash/Satoshi

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Trip/Shooty

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Bianca/Bel

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Stephan/Kenyan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kotetsu

• Virgil

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Iris (she isn't even entering!)

• Somebody Else We've Seen Before (like Montgomery/Masaomi)

• Some New Rising Rival Who'll Return in the Future

• Some Random Dude/Chick We'll Never Hear from Again

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Our Player Character! (Hilbert/Hilda/Nate/Rosa)

• Cheren (so that's what he's been doing this entire time...)

• Nobody- Team Plasma is going to step in and cancel the league, creating a new arc to keep Ash in Uno

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • N (because he's N)

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Tobias/Action Replay Abuser

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gary0ak

TPP ROM Hacker
Years
I wonder how Ash even got the most votes. Let's face it, he's never going to win a tournament, the creator of the show even said so.
Anyways...
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Alloute

Cat Burglar
Years
It sucks that Satoshi lost to the Lucario dude. I really thought this would be the time that Satoshi would win the League but I guess not huh. I stopped watching the anime after DP so I didnt really get to know most of Satoshi's new Pokemon but I figured that they would be really strong and up to the challenge but I thought wrong. Theres always next time right?

Back