• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MewThree?

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2009
Existance is all in the eyes of the beholder (Man that sounded stupid), Well, not exactly, I mean if someone made it, it technicly "Exists" but that doesn't mean its real, It exists as a fakemon.

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2009
Yeah, Although I'm wondering where I can download ChaosBlack and what game its a Hack of.

Years
Even if Nintendo were planning something similar like this, it would really show that they are out of ideas. The Mew/Mewtwo saga is done really and adding another one will just be strange. It certainly won't happen now though because of all the fakemon, not that it was going to happen anyway but you get what I mean.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Why would scientists clone Mew and not make it stronger? It's like Deoxys versus Arceus. Mewtwo is stronger, but Mew is more versatile.

Back