• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haiku Chain by Midnight Winged

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
Years
  • Hey, I write a LOT of poetry, but have never acrtually postsed here. So here is a Haiku Chain :P.

Solemn Creation
    Continuous Movement
    Bird: with mother wind

Reach not Summits Sky
    Before dark storm erupts now
    Tonight, thunder barks

Oh, fly below bird
    Lightining fears no sad song
    Solemn Creation

So yeah. Chain about a bird I saw trying to fly in a storm.

moody_cow_

Stenchgirl
    Years
  • Ooh, I quite like it! It's just how a haiku (chain) should be I think. They're about nature, making them true haikus and they're abstract in the sense that you didn't really say anything directly, which I like, especially in short poems like haikus because if you make everything obvious, then there's really nothing left for the reader's mind to ponder.

Anyways, I thought they were breathtaking and beautiful, I love the words and phrases you used, they created in vivid images. And I thought the actual subject of the poem, [a bird trying to fly through a storm] was poetic and deep in an of itself!

Ack, sorry if it sounds like I'm like sucking up, but I really enjoyed this piece, it's so rare to find stunning haikus these days! =D

Keep up the good work, you should post more of your work! =D

Love,
    Moody Cow

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • Thanks, Im glad youy liked it so much. Wait till I finish the narrative ballad I've been trying to write. So far got 2 pages, but Im hoping to wrap it up by 5

moody_cow_

Stenchgirl
    Years
  • Jeezy creezy!!! That's a long ballad!!! The one I wrote was only like 2 pages and a half maybe... Ok, so ballads are supposed to be long and all that good stuff... Anyways, I'm looking forward to it! I'm sure it'll be beautiful! =)

Back