• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
  • What other events do you have XD? Any Distant Land events that I am missing? I am only missing 6 but can't remember which ones though.:)

LordDarkrai

Gamer
    Years
  • Here's mine.

10th Anniversary
    Celebi UT
    Tyranitar UT

Misc. U.S./ events
    Shiny VGC09 Milotic BT
    Toysrus Regigigas
    Ranch Mew UT
    Space center Deoxy BT
    Mystery Mew UT
    World08 Lucario UT
    E4ALL Manaphy UT

Misc Europe events
    Channel Jirachi UT
    Elevoltek PKTOPIA BT
    2 Movie11 Shaymins UT

Misc. Japan events
    NZ Jirachi UT
    Almia Japanese Darkrai UT
    NegaiboshiJirachi BT
    NegaiboshiJirachi UT
    BABA FlygonUT
    Mitsurin CelebiUT
    Japanese Ranch Mew UT
    Ranger Darkrai UT
    Hadou Mew UT
    Lugia from Soulsilver that's barely touched
    Palcity Lucario UT
    Palcity Manaphy UT
    10th Deoxys Barely touched
    Darkrai from Newmoon Island BT
    2 Japanese Bonus Disc Pikachu level 10 UT
    Movie Shaymin UT

PalcityEvents
    Palcity Lucario UT
    Palcity Manaphy UT

Movie events
    Movie Regigigas UT
    Michina Arceus

The only one I can't find on your list is Dunking Larvitar.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
  • I have Duking Tyranitar level 100. I recieved it at level 91 or something like that and I was told it is legit. Are your Bonus Disc Pikachu's Shiny and legit? If 1 is shiny and legit I want it XD. Thanks.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
  • Ok. What are their natures and dates OT's ID's and HP? Thanks. I need the info to check hack lists on Pokemon Secure XD.:)

LordDarkrai

Gamer
    Years
  • Pikachu
    Male
    OT:コロシアム
    ID Np. 31121
    HP: 29
    It came to Hoenn at 5/09/07 with Light Ball
    It is in an normal pokeball
    Nature: Hasty

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
  • OK. I will check when I get a chance XD. Hopefully tomorrow I can check the hack lists XD.:)
    UPDATE: I now have All of the Distant Land events from Colosseum and XD. All are legit except for the ones that still need to be checked XD.If you guys find a hack please let me know as the traders I got them from got them off their games but sometimes we mis one here and there XD.
    smile.gif

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    Hallo xxashxx you are interested of this
    Aura Mew,id.20078,10.10.08,brave,Highly Curios
    Aura Mew,id.20078,10.10.08,mild,loves to eat
    EON Ticket Latios,27.12.10,id.64115,naive,likes to relax
    Channel Jirachi,26.12.10,id.40122,sassy,likes to trash about
    all 10 Jahre german
    Lugia,id.06227,27.12.10,bold,likes to trash about
    Latias,id.06227,27.12.10,relaxed,Thoroughly cunning
    Entei,id.06227,27.12.10,lax,very finicky
    Raikou,id.06227,27.12.10,timid,somewhat stubborn
    Ho-Oh,id.06227,27.12.10,mild,highly persistent
    Pikachu,id.06227,26.03.08,modest,impetous and silly

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • OK. I will check when I get a chance XD. Hopefully tomorrow I can check the hack lists XD.:)
    UPDATE: I now have All of the Distant Land events from Colosseum and XD. All are legit except for the ones that still need to be checked XD.If you guys find a hack please let me know as the traders I got them from got them off their games but sometimes we mis one here and there XD.
    smile.gif

Checking your thread, it seems you are missing one: The distant land Togepi from XD. Most people purify it and then trade it back to Hordel for his Elekid. I forgot to and migrated it, so I'd be willing to trade it if you're interested.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
  • Hothot: I have all of those events legit XD. Thanks anyway. Pokeswimmer: I will take you up on that offer XD as I actually have the Shiny Togetic XD. What do you want for it XD?:)

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Hothot: I have all of those events legit XD. Thanks anyway. Pokeswimmer: I will take you up on that offer XD as I actually have the Shiny Togetic XD. What do you want for it XD?:)

If you have a Manaphy Egg or a Manaphy that you are sure is legit, I'd be happy to trade for that (If you happen to have one of these uncloned, that would be awesome, but I'll still accept a clone). Would this be acceptable? :)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
  • I have a Manaphy egg but not sure how to check if it is legit or not. I could try getting it checked on Secure though I am not sure if it is a DS or GBA event because if it is a GBA event then I can't get it checked. The GBA checker Dark Dragonite has vanished from Secure and has not been on for almost 5 months now.:)
    UPDATE: I now have the English Shiny Raikou uncloned and is NOT FOR TRADE. I will be getting Entei and Suicune and Celebi and also Goon's Scizor soon.
    smile.gif

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • I have a Manaphy egg but not sure how to check if it is legit or not. I could try getting it checked on Secure though I am not sure if it is a DS or GBA event because if it is a GBA event then I can't get it checked. The GBA checker Dark Dragonite has vanished from Secure and has not been on for almost 5 months now.:)

Since Manaphy is a Gen IV Pokémon, I'm assuming it's egg is a DS event. Anyways, just let me know if/when you can trade it (after it's checked of course). :)
    Also, I will not be able to clone it and give it back to you as I cannot clone eggs or classic ribbon Pokémon. If you need it cloned and given back, I could just trade for a regular Manaphy...

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    will you clone me a Baba Flygon level 50 UT. plz

i have 2x UT shiny raikou,UT japanese phione,UT alamos darkrai and UT TRU dragonite.

FC waylin: 0088 9773 2810

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
  • Since Manaphy is a Gen IV Pokémon, I'm assuming it's egg is a DS event. Anyways, just let me know if/when you can trade it (after it's checked of course). :)
    Also, I will not be able to clone it and give it back to you as I cannot clone eggs or classic ribbon Pokémon. If you need it cloned and given back, I could just trade for a regular Manaphy...

Actually I know a Secure Member that could check it on Secure and clone it for me if it is legit XD. What are you giving me if my event is legit?

will you clone me a Baba Flygon level 50 UT. plz

i have 2x UT shiny raikou,UT japanese phione,UT alamos darkrai and UT TRU dragonite.

FC waylin: 0088 9773 2810

I have all of those events XD. Check my thread on Pokebeach for everything I have for trade. Click the bottom link in my signature to see my thread on Pokebeach XD. I have a lot of stuff there that is not here because of the rules this site has for certain events so they are not listed here but are on my Pokebeach thread.:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back