• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC:// Lockdown.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    IC Thread with all information.

Quick Synopsis:

Team Magma seems to have risen again. But this time, they are raising much more havoc along Hoenn. Trainers from Littleroot Town have been disappearing and towns such as Oldale have been turned into high-tech fortresses. A Lockdown has been ordered for Hoenn. No more trainers until the others are found. But you and a group of kids who strive for a journey have decided to sneak into the lab. The plan is to get all eight badges and slowly work your way through Hoenn without getting into too much trouble. But, each city seems to have some large problem that you need to help with. Good Luck.

What I Will Post Here:

Character Information.
    Caught Pokemon and Current Party.
    Routes and Towns as well as the Pokemon found in them.
    Items.

Trainers:

Topoftheworld
    Mick Fizz
    Fuyu
    Dudegirl626
    Erisfrost
    Luigimario84 (reserved)

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Name and Age: Danielle "Dani" Farbranch, 14
    Personality: Dani is someone who acts first and asks questions later when in a stressful situation. She's quiet, preferring to listen over speaking when around more than three people. It helps her find ways to get herself out of any situation. She is incredibly pragmatic and might actually seem rather monstrous when you stay around her long enough. She's intimidating and knows it. She could care less. Is she nice? To Pokemon and her adoptive brother Nick yes. She's perfectly civil then. She'll be nice to you too if you don't run away. She hates shopping and artificial healing items, preferring natural cures. She accepts their existence, but it doesn't mean she likes them.

Dani is rather sarcastic when she puts her mind to it, particularly when she knows she can't simply punch the offender's lights out. She's also an instinctual thinker, hating people who rely on things like strategy. She doesn't mind tricking people. Also, watch your wallet or valuables because chances are she'll steal them or set them on fire. Whichever floats her boat. Also, don't be surprised if you find her in trees. She just likes climbing, well, everything.

Appearance: Danny is a mildly attractive girl with wavy brown hair that reaches midway down her back. Does it shine in the sun? No it turns golden-brown but why is it your business? She wears a green beret on her head that is slightly big on her. She has creamy white skin that has a slight taint of earth, having not been able to avoid the filth of the air. Dani has bluish gray eyes, one of which is almost always hidden by her hair. People would accuse her of never getting pimples or scars or anything disfiguring. Not true, they just don't look hard enough. They would accuse her if, well, they weren't terrified of her.

Her clothes are not designer brand: those things itch like crazy. It's a blue and black polyester shirt over a black tank top and black jeans. Her shoes are black sneakers, running shoes honestly. Does she sound too good to be true? Well you're wrong, as all of her clothes, although nice-looking on her, are hand-me-down and scruffy. New clothes feel unusual on her. She also keeps a knife in one of her pockets along with a lock-picking set. Her right hand is badly scarred and damaged, its movement severely hampered by an old injury.
    Number: 2
    Background: Dani was born on the outskirts of Eterna to a poor, ill woman. When she died, the baby was nearly eaten by wild Pokemon. However, an old woman found her and took her in, raising her the best she could before she too died of old age, leaving the young toddler with no one to take care of her, having never met her father or wanting to. The child wandered the area for five years, going just a bit wild with the other Pokemon and from attacking humans. It closed her heart and she became quite ferocious and violent, a street ruffian when she dared enter the cities. She learned the ways to trick and anger her fellow humans, how to survive.

However, when she was ten she was found again by a young family and their son from Eterna. The son was frightened of her at first but soon grew attached to her. However, she showed minimal change, still attacking when people got too close or too riled up. But she had stopped biting the son. His mother, Leila, decided a scenery change was in order. It startled her and at first the family feared Dani had gotten worse. However, due to the lockdown, she was forced to slowly calm and was unable to run away. Over the two year period she began to open up again. But she couldn't be kept down forever. Dani didn't like being caged. And she was willing to get out no matter what it took. If that meant leaving her new family behind, she would do it.

(Finally got this up. Sorry, was denied computer. *pouts at the air*)

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Hooray! XD. Now to be off-topic, do you want me to keep you on the reserve list for my RP or no? I'm just curious.

And now on-topic: I was thinking of Ash when I created Dani. THe love of fire... and punching things... XD

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Yeah, I'm waiting for maybe one or two more members.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    One more good member and we'll start. If we don't get one, we'll just start anyways.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Okey-dokey. Looking forward to Dani's growling at everything around her.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    We'll begins shortly, but not yet. My SU will be up soon.

Littleroot Town:
    The Beginning for Many

In this quaint town, trainers begin their journey, with the choice of one of six Pokemon. Treecko, Mudkip, Torchic, Medidite, Spink, and Taillow. Surrounded by hilly area, trainers will always take the Route 1 exit. However, in the center of the village lay a heavy fortress. The lab. After the Lockdown had been ordered, it was surrounded by high-tech surveillance and security.

Exits:
    Route 1

Things to Do:

Spoiler:

Back