• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Secret D/P/PLT Project

masterfun101

Bow down, noobs.
Years
  • Hello. This is Masterfun101, also known as celticfan4547 or centeraloftheworld or jackspeedy. I am working on a huge online project. A Diamond Pearl and Platinum website! Now I know you think I should put this in the Webmaster's category, I shouldn't. Because it will be an online version of Pokemon Pearl. You may also chose Diamond and Platinum when it comes out. So what I am asking is for help in Pearl so I can complete the game full by getting 1 of every Pokemon (in Pearl). I own an AR with many Pokemon codes in it, but I am trying to make this as legit as possible. Programs? Codes? Or plain help?

So far I have completed the game and have captured many REGULAR SINNOH POKEMON. However I am having a release party to start fresh, with only a lvl.100 hacked arceus.

Ill get the tech stuff later.

Back