• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mutents; Shadow Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
Years
  • Pok?mutents; Shadow Nova​

Prologue: Once there was a lab on an island not to far of the coast of a newly discovered region. The region was said to be prime breading grounds for pok?mon. One day an experiment went wrong. Three days from there the lab blew up. When the government went to find survivors, they didn?t find even a body. The had searched among the cryogenic and stasis tube, and even in the deeper areas of the lab. A least 10 scientists where missing. They found multiple strains of spilled genetic fluid. They?re where mixed genetic vials, supposedly attempts to create mixed pok?mon.
    There are mutated people now in the region. They?re genetics mixed with pok?mon. They have unique powers.
    A mysterious team is searching for these people, searching for power. Their memories still lost from the mutation. They where ripe for the taking. They call their team, Team Shadowave. There is a team that stands in TS's way. This team is Team Nova.
    Into the unexplored forests they travel to found the mutents. They call the mutated people Shadow Novas.

Character Form;
    Name:
    Personality:
    Description:
    History:

My Character;
    Name: Christy (Ryu)
    Mix: Dragonair, Grovile, and Articuno
    Personality: Outgoing, athletic, calm, moody, lonely, and friendly.
    Description: I have long red, wild hair. A 3 foot long Dragonair tail. A choker with a bead on front. Blue eyes. I have blue skin. I also have a small spike proturding from my for head. I have two artic blue Articuno wings. I have dragon like legs, and Grovile leaf/fin things growing off of my arms. Then I have two fangs that slightly protrude from my mouth. I wear red short shorts, and a skimpy red belly tee with rip holes where my wings go. The shirt has a picture of a blue dragon on it. I have a colorful twine anklet. I have a really beautiful slender body.
    History: I was a lab asistant to my mom. She was on a trip when the experiments where going on. Team Shadowave invaded, and started doing our experiments on us. One day a group of rebelious older scientists had rescuded us from our tanks/tubes. Our genetics where unstable. I had grabed many genetic vials on our way out. Everyone (TSers & Scientists) had gotten out of the building before lock down. I builky TS member knocked me down. The vials scattered about. The genetic vials of other members scattered too. I hung on tightly to the ones I could deal with the most. A TSer's Charizard knowed me farther from the lab with it's tail slap attack. The vials broke, and the fluid sunk into my skin. I got the grovile on the least. After we where captured, we where stored in some cryo tubes in a part of the lab that was uneffected by the lock down. We soon took on part pok?mon apearences. I was glad to of lost my lab coat in the capture. We broke out, and headed to main land. Those that could nether fly nor siwm used others that could.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Name: Kakari (Kari)
    Mix: Ninetales/Chimecho/Vaporeon
    Personality: Frinedly but a little shy at times. Gets along great with all Pokemon. Even before the lab incedent.
    Description: Looks like a normal human. Sorta. Has Ninetales ears, Vaporeons tail, light blue skin, her face has streaks like Chemichos, has gills like Vaporeons, her hair is now blue and the ends are red, her eyes are still ocean blue but with a tinge of red. She wears kakie pants, forest green t-shirt, fingerless forest green and yellow gloves, forest green head band, forest green shoes with yellow stripes along the side, forest green jacket with two yello stripes down the sleeves around my waste.
    History: I was a lab esistant to my dad. He told me to stay at the lab and watch things while he was gone. I did, that is until Team Shadowave came. After I managed to escape I went back to free my friends and found they had gotten away as well. We tryed to flee but I was caught in the lockdown with those vials of genetics in my hand. I was hit from behind and the vials broke. You can guess what happened then. After I had developed Pokemon chacteristics I attacked the lab and fled with the others.

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Name: Paige
    Mix: dragonite, umbreon, and pichu!
    Personality: Her personality varies so who knowshow she really acts.
    Discription: Long brown hair (people say it is black) pulled in to two pony tails down to her ankles, jeans, t shirt, sneakers, back pack, Pichu ears, umbreon tail, dragonite wings, and a umbreon pattern on all of it.
    History: I was helping everyone get away but then I fell and the genetic codes got all over me.

Last edited:

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
  • Alana, I hoping you'll put down your genetic mixes when you have the chance. You fit in perfectly. You're in.

paige pelletier, It doesn't happen like that, and you need to use grammer. I'll let you change it a couple of times.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • Name: Kristen Crystaline
    Mix: Espeon and Charizard
    Personality: Very calm. Rather nice to those she knows and a bit distant to thos eshe doesn't.
    Description: She has Espeon pink hair, Espeon ears and tail, and Charizard wings. She wears pink shorts and a white t-shirt. She also wears a pink watch.
    History: I was working in the lab as part of an odd job for me. During the incident, I was experimented on. I eventually escaped but not without changing from my old apeparance. During the escape, I fell into a shelf of Charizarda and Espeon dna. The dna sunk into my skin.

Last edited:

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
    Years
  • This is so a rip off of my Pokemorphs:New Age but with diff name and u tweaked the story a little how gay dont do that

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
  • Sorry, but this was in fact this RPG was moddled off of the first movie, and an origenal RPG I allready had. I've been using pokemorphes for a year now, and the idea origenated at pokemon crater. I was preparing this one for that site's rpg board, but it so happens that their message board isn't coded yet. So back off.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Ok tell me if its Ok.

Kari was running as fast as she could. In her hand she held three tubes of Pokemon DNA. Suddenly her foot conected with a lose tile and she fell hard. The three tubes flew into the air and land on her shattering on inpact. "Oh no." She said desperatly. "I needed those. Well theres no time to go back and get more." She got up and kept running trying to find the other kids that had been captured.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
  • I was hoping to start after the transformations, where everyone's trying to find a way to get away.

Start:
    The wind blew harshly. The sight behind me was a group of rushing TS members. I had to wait for people to get here. Hury, I was thinking. Many of my friends had allready escaped into the sea. The winds directional winds would bring me to the mainland. I was still to scared to brave it alone. The short stubby grass that ended at the sand line easily showed the wind's diraction. Suddenly I watched something burst from the lab. People rush out from the anewed opening.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Oh ok fastfoward.

Kari ran out of the building panting. She noticed a girl standing on her own. She looked odd. Kari ran up to her and saw that she looked like a Pokemon. Her eyes were wide but now wasn't the time. "Why are you just standing here its not safe. Come on we need to run."

Last edited:

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I rushed out of the building among a flurry of others. I tried scrambling towards the beach but tripped and fell on a red haired girl who looked part pokemon. I gazed at him while my Espeon ears twitched and then came back to my senses. "Sorry sorry." I repelied quickly as I stood up.

Last edited:

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
  • (I'm a girl)
    I look into the person's eyes, "I'm looking for someone to go with me. There's no where left to run. We can only fly or swim."
    I turn to the water.
    I look back, "I'm afraid of going alone."

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Sorry I'll edit it.

"You can't turn back. Neither of us can. I have to go into that water too. You can come with me. But we need to hurry."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back