• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mutents; Shadow Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
Years
  • I lifted up my wings.
    Then I smile, "I feel safer if we go together. I'm going to fly above the water, but we'll still be close."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Kari nodded. "Alright lets get moving." She held her breath and dove into the water. Once in the water she let her breath out feeling foolish. A little voice in her head said, Hello you have gills. She swam to the surface and waited for the other.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
  • I took a little test flap first. The long blue feathers where so graceful.
    A smile arose me as I quickly dodge an attack. I take swiftly to the breaze.
    I smile towards the water and say, "The breeze is heading towards the main land."
    A sudden updrift takes me a little higher.
    I then add, "We have to hurry, we're being followed!"

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I unfurled my Charizard wings. "Right lets get going." I said as I jumped into the air flapped my wings a couple times to get aloft. I then beganto glide over Kari.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
  • Looking behind me I saw a TS member riding on a dark Pigeyeot. Hoving, I threw an icy orb at the TS member. It hit the his pokemon, plunging him into the water. They where preparing their pokemon to ride.
    I comment, "Come on!"

Alana

Years
  • Kari move quickly through the water, surfacing acasionaly to make sure Kristen was still above her. Eventualy she noticed some land ahead and called to Kristen. "Hey do ya think we should head directly for that port or move on and stop somewhere else?"

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I flapped my wings to hover above her. I was getting tired out from all the flying all ready. But that was probably because my wings were failry new. "It'd be nice to have a rest. I could use it." I called down to Kari.

Alana

Years
  • Kari nodds. "Alright lets head to the port. But we had better be careful. I'm sure these people aren't used to seeing half human half Pokemon." Swims a bit faster after diving back underwater.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
  • I quickly remember something. I swiftly say, "Everyone, into the water! These are enslavers!"
    Letting myself fall, I plunge into the water.
    I tellanetically say, "We'll have to go to that sea cave."
    I pointed to a cave half filled with water, jutting from the cliff side.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • OOC:Can I join?(I have to go soon,so don't do anything exciting without me.)
    Name:Holly Lithia
    Mix: Pikachu,Mightyena and Mew
    Personality:She is kind and loves Pokemon.
    Description: Pikachu cheeks,Mightyena ears,a Mew tail,and long black hair.
    History:N/A
    IC:I floated above the sea,noticing some other Human/Pokemon mixes headed for a cave. I followed.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
  • OOC: Welcome aboard pika-mew.
    IC: I see a something above the water. Quickly I jumped out beside them.
    I said, "Quickly under the water, or they'll catch you!"
    The water makes a big sploosh as I go in again.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • I made a Mew bubble around myself and dove under the water to hide. Why are they after us,anyway? I thought to myself angrily as I watched the form of a Pidgeot swoop above the water,searching. Do they think of us as freaks after that accident? I was full of rage. These people had no right to judge us..

Alana

Years
  • Kari surfaces and says, "Do ya think we'll be safe here?" She climbs out of the water and looks around at the port.

OOC: We're ahead of you guys so we don't have to worry about being attacked yet.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • The dark Pidgeot could sense us somehow,although it didn't see us. It pecked at the water just above me and squawked loudly, signaling its master..

Alana

Years
  • We walked quickly through the port. There weren't any people which was a good thing. I was exited and my tail was waging furiously. "What are we gonna do once people see us? Its not every day you see Pokemutants walking down the street."

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • I sent electricity at the Pidgeot,hoping that none of it would bounce back and kill me,since I was in the water. It struck its intended target,and the Pidgeot dropped into the ocean like a stone.I rose out of the water and felt suddenly terrified,afraid that the trainer and Pidgeot could drown. But I could not turn back.. "Come on!" I yelled to the other mutant,quickly flying forward and hoping that she was following me.

Last edited:

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
  • I had been already ahead. Talking to someone, at the port.
    I tellenetically say, "They've gone in for lunch. Watch out for enslavers, they enslave people and pokemon a like. We can swim up the river over there till we reach a Team Oceanian hide out. It' a team that has a partner ship with Nova."

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • OOC:I'll pretend like it was a mutant nobody's controlling.
    IC: The girl didn't follow,so I just had to hope that she would find safety on her own. I saw a port below me,and slowly floated down. It seemed I had lost the Pidgeot riders for now. I noticed two people talking and walked over to them.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
  • Another guy came up to the guy I was talking with. Quickly I dove to where he couldn't see me. The guy I had been talking to made an axcuse that he was talking to himseld. I over heard that they knew there was mutents about. I decided to head towards the head of the river, hoping that the others would follow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back