• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Version exclusive trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2019
    Hi all, I am currently trying to complete shield pokedex and all I have left to collect is the sword exclusives. I am currently breeding all shield exclusives and am looking for a sword player to trade with. I will be trading for keeps hence why I am breeding the for the first evolution so you can level the pokemon up and get all pokedex entries. Cheers guys.

rawcomrade91

Check out my reviews at SwitchJoy.net
    Years
  • In terms of what I have currently, I can trade Farfetch'd, Seedot, or Jangmo-o, but I can probably go out and catch any others you're interested in. All I'm looking for in return at the moment is either a Fossilized Fish or a Dracovish. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2019
    Hi all, I am currently trying to complete shield pokedex and all I have left to collect is the sword exclusives. I am currently breeding all shield exclusives and am looking for a sword player to trade with. I will be trading for keeps hence why I am breeding the for the first evolution so you can level the pokemon up and get all pokedex entries. Cheers guys.

Hey! I'm trying to complete my sword dex, I can trade you Sawk for Throh as well as Zweilous for Sliggo?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2019
    Hi all, I would like to compete my pokedex in order to get the shiny charm and there's a small list of Pokemon I need, mostly from shield. If there's anything you're looking for in return that's in sword i'm happy to try and get it for you or breed it! I also have a decent amount from shield :) I'm currently missing Throh, Clefairy line, solosis line, weavile, sableye, mawile, Drampa, Lunatone, Charizard line, and the Goodra line

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2019
    Hi all, I would like to compete my pokedex in order to get the shiny charm and there's a small list of Pokemon I need, mostly from shield. If there's anything you're looking for in return that's in sword i'm happy to try and get it for you or breed it! I also have a decent amount from shield :) I'm currently missing Throh, Clefairy line, solosis line, weavile, sableye, mawile, Drampa, Lunatone, Charizard line, and the Goodra line

Hi I'm happy to breed all these for you and in return I need solrock and stonjourner (excuse the spelling) I also need to to the shelmet/charbug trade then trade back to complete my dex

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2019

I can help you as well, but I do require sweets, do you have any?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back