• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Pokemon Crystal Player help! Turned into a Kris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey guys, ive had my pokemon crystal game for a while and i have a tonnnn of hours on it of playing, but heres my problem my character somehow turned into the female one, backsprite walking biking trainer card everything, now i know i didnt pick her from the beginning i chose gold (ethan) is there a way i can change it back without doing a new game? I recently got a gbc gameshark can i fix it with a code? Please help

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • That's a minuscule problem, at least. I'd just leave it, since it's not gonna break the game or anything. I'd imagine that there are codes for the GameShark to fix it, but it's against the rules here to give out codes. You'll just have to leave your character as female or Google the code. :( That being said, I'll have to close this. I hope you get things sorted, though. But honestly, I'd just keep the player female instead of risking messing up anything majorly important on your game, like your Pokemon or the game's stability.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back