• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Holy, it's been a while.

Shirayuki Mizore

Pokemon Raptor is STILL going?
Years
  • It's been a while, guys. Almost a year. o.O
    Anyways, yeah, I guess this goes in this section. I'm back and I'm thinking of making a new game.
    :D

Nice to be back ~

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • A year is a long time to be away from the community! Heck, I was away for two days and I already feel like a lost little puppy...

Welcome back to the community, Legend of Awesome. Sorry, I don't quite remember you, but that is more-than-likely my fault anyway. xD

Well, I'm sure your new project will have quite the reception around here. It seems you have done this kind of thing before so I'm sure your game will be an awesome one. Good luck with it!

Perhaps we shall speak again, eh? Take care.

Shirayuki Mizore

Pokemon Raptor is STILL going?
    Years
  • I don't expect anyone to remember me. I didn't really do much o-o

Now, the fact that I still see some games from when I was active surprises me. It's amazing how popular a fan game can get, like Pokemon Raptor. Still on the first page. XD

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Ooh a new game!
    Hopefully it will be a nice addition to PC Games section!

Welcome Back!

Years
  • Your name's awesome. Then again, I ♥ the word awesome. :D

Welcome back to PC! We've changed a bit over the year. That might take a bit of adjustment. ^^; But, I'm sure you'll be fine.
    I hope you enjoy your time back as much as you did last year, if not more. :3

Back