• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me to complete my nat. dex! - Phione in reward!

Years
  • Yes, I need help to complete my national dex on pearl! Everyone who help me, gets Phione egg! I hope many of you want to help me :)

I got everything I need a long time ago, now, so this thread can be deleted.

Ok, When you will help me, we goes on Wi-Fi both, you trade me the pokemon I need, and I trade it back! And then, you have to bring a pokemon you don't need, and trade me that for the phione : )
    Yeah, that's it..!

Thank you : )
    -Cera

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Ive got a better offer, at least for me since phione is not useful... I can trade some you dont have, and you trade me some i need that you have. Want to? Then we tradeback...

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    I'll give you charmander bulbasaur and squirtle. Don't need to trade back.

Years
  • Ive got a better offer, at least for me since phione is not useful... I can trade some you dont have, and you trade me some i need that you have. Want to? Then we tradeback...

Oh, great! Yes, thanks^^ Will you PM me?

I'll give you charmander bulbasaur and squirtle. Don't need to trade back.

Oh, that would be very nice of you : ) I aleready have charmander, so I dont need him, but I will gladly take bulbasaur and squirtle :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Alright, i can help outs too, but ur gonna need to wait till im back at my place. (on vacation :d) lolz i should be back by sunday if you're still here. plus i need Phione on my dex too x.x

Back